Interest Rates and Inflation: The Message in the Entrails
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Roger D. Huang, 1983. "Debt and Equity Yields: 1926-80," NBER Working Papers 1142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koziol, Philipp, 2014. "Inflation and interest rate derivatives for FX risk management: Implications for exporting firms under real wealth," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 459-472.
- Diego Romero‐Ávila, 2007.
"Unit roots and persistence in the nominal interest rate: a confirmatory analysis applied to the OECD,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 40(3), pages 980-1007, August.
- Diego Romero-Ávila, 2007. "Unit roots and persistence in the nominal interest rate: a confirmatory analysis applied to the OECD," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 980-1007, August.
- Tsong-Yue Lai & Hin Man Mak & Ko Wang, 2001. "Asset Pricing Model with Short-Sale Restrictions: The Case of Asian Property Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 4(1), pages 43-56.
- Keith K.W. Chan & Toan M. Pham, 1990. "Models of Inflation Forecasts: Some Australian Evidence," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 15(1), pages 89-105, June.
- Chen-Chin Chu & David T. Whitford, 1982. "Stock Market Returns And Inflationary Expectations: Additional Evidence For 1975–1979," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 261-271, September.
- Ho Yeol Lim, 2003. "Asset price movements and monetary policy in South Korea," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 313-337, Bank for International Settlements.
- Solnik, Bruno & Solnik, Vincent, 1997. "A multi-country test of the Fisher model for stock returns," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 289-301, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:3:p:487-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.