On Progressive Income Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Ramaswami, V K & Srinivasan, T N, 1969.
"Domestic Distortions, Tariffs, and the Theory of Optimum Subsidy: Some Further Results,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 1005-1010, Nov./Dec..
- J. N. Bhagwati & V. K. Ramaswami & T. N. Srinivasan, 1968. "Domestic Distortions, Tariffs and the Theory of Optimum Subsidy: Some Further Results," Working papers 29, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Srinivasan, T N, 1974.
"On Reanalyzing the Harris-Todaro Model: Policy Rankings in the Case of Sector-Specific Sticky Wages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 502-508, June.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1973. "On Reanalyzing the Harris-Todaro Model: Policy Rankings in the case of Sector-Specific Sticky Wages," Working papers 99, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Magee, Stephen P, 1973. "Factor Market Distortions, Production, and Trade: A Survey," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-43, March.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Boadway, 1998. "The Mirrlees Approach to the Theory of Economic Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(1), pages 67-81, February.
- Chone, Philippe & Laroque, Guy, 2005. "Optimal incentives for labor force participation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 395-425, February.
- Sebastian Koehne & Nicola Pavoni & Arpad Abraham, 2011.
"Optimal Income Taxation with Asset Accumulation,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1161, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Abraham, Arpad; Koehne, Sebastian; Pavoni, Nicola, 2014. "Optimal Income Taxation with Asset Accumulation," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/14, European University Institute.
- Köhne, Sebastian & Abraham, Arpad & Pavoni, Nicola, 2014. "Optimal Income Taxation with Asset Accumulation," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100406, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- ÁrpÃ¡d ÁbrahÃ¡m & Sebastian Koehne & Nicola Pavoni, 2014. "Optimal Income Taxation with Asset Accumulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5138, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abraham, Arpad & Koehne, Sebastian & Pavoni, Nicola, 2012. "Optimal income taxation with asset accumulation," MPRA Paper 38629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ábrahám, Árpád & Koehne, Sebastian & Pavoni, Nicola, 2016. "Optimal income taxation when asset taxation is limited," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 14-29.
- Ruggero Paladini, 2014. "Da Bentham alla tassazione ottimale," Public Finance Research Papers 2, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:5:p:931-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.