Optimal Incentives for Labor Force Participation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 01 41 17 60 81
Web page: http://www.crest.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(114), pages 175-208, April.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S., 1991.
"The Design Of Income Maintenance Programs,"
74, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- Beaudry, Paul & Blackorby, 1997. "Taxes and employment subsidies in an optimal redistribution program," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9709, CEPREMAP.
- Thomas Piketty, 1997. "La redistribution fiscale face au chômage," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 12(1), pages 157-201.
- Sadka, Efraim, 1976. "Social Welfare and Income Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1239-51, November.
- Diamond, P., 1980. "Income taxation with fixed hours of work," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-110, February.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 2001.
"Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 205-29, January.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 7628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sadka, Efraim, 1976. "On Progressive Income Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 931-35, December.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000.
"Optimal Income Transfer Programs: Intensive Versus Extensive Labor Supply Responses,"
NBER Working Papers
7708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2002. "Optimal Income Transfer Programs: Intensive Versus Extensive Labor Supply Responses," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 117(3), pages 1039-1073, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2001-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.