Optimal International Borrowing and Lending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983. "LDC's Foreign Borrowing and Default Risk: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 1172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyeon-Seung Huh & Tadashi Inoue & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 2010. "Optimal Foreign Borrowing Revisited," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 367-381.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983.
"LDC's Foreign Borrowing and Default Risk: An Empirical Investigation 1976-1980,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
298, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983. "LDC's Foreign Borrowing and Default Risk: An Empirical Investigation 1976-1980," UCLA Economics Working Papers 323, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gottlieb, Daniel, 1987. "On the Determinants of a Country's Creditworthiness - The Case of Israel: 1971 to 1983," MPRA Paper 3147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernán Rincón, 2007.
"Financial Globalization, Economic Growth, and Macroeconomic Volatility,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002721, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernán Rincón, 2007. "Financial Globalization, Economic Growth, and Macroeconomic Volatility," Borradores de Economia 430, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Evrensel, Ayse Y., 2004. "Lending to developing countries revisited: changing nature of lenders and payment problems," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 235-256, September.
- Humberto Mora & Hernán Rincón, 2006. "Capital Account Controls, Bank’s Efficiency, Growth and Macroeconomic Volatility in the FLAR’s Member Countries?," Borradores de Economia 364, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Michael P. Dooley & Peter Isard, 1983. "Country risk, international lending and exchange rate determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 221, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:ags:ucdavw:225632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corsepius, Uwe & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer, 1989. "Debt versus equity finance in developing countries: An empirical analysis of the agent-principal model of internat. capital transfers," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 328, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1986.
"Country risk, foreign borrowing, and the social discount rate in an open developing economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1, Supple), pages 79-96, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1985. "Country Risk, Foreign Borrowing and the Social Discount Rate in an Open Developing Economy," NBER Working Papers 1651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastián Edwards, 1984. "Deuda Externa y Riesgo del País," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 21(62), pages 3-24.
- Hong G. Min, 1998. "Determinants of emerging market bond spread : do economic fundamentals matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1899, The World Bank.
- Min, Hong-Ghi & Lee, Duk-Hee & Nam, Changi & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Nam, Sang-Ho, 2003. "Determinants of emerging-market bond spreads: Cross-country evidence," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 271-286, December.
- Hanson, James A., 1992. "Opening the capital account : a survey of issues and results," Policy Research Working Paper Series 901, The World Bank.
- repec:ags:ucdavw:225633 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Funke, Norbert & Schweickert, Rainer, 1992. "International capital flows: recent developments, major determinants, and the position of Brazil in worldwide competition for foreign capital," Kiel Working Papers 509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:4:p:616-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.