Debt versus equity finance in developing countries : An empirical analysis of the agent-principal model of internat. capital transfers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Griffin, Keith B & Enos, J L, 1970. "Foreign Assistance: Objectives and Consequences," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 313-27, April.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-49, June.
- Lächler, Ulrich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987.
"The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies,"
Kiel Working Papers
276, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ulrich Lächler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 1987. "The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 631-650, December.
- Lächler, Ulrich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987. "The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1350, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hanson, James A, 1974. "Optimal International Borrowing and Lending," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 616-30, September.
- Feder, Gershon & Regev, Uri, 1975. "International Loans, Direct Foreign Investment, and Optimal Capital Accumulation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 320-25, September.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters, in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Park, Yung Chul, 1986. "Foreign debt, balance of payments, and growth prospects: the case of the Republic of Korea, 1965-1988," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 1019-1058, August.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Gersovitz, Mark, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, December.
- Diaz-Alejandro, Carlos, 1985. "Good-bye financial repression, hello financial crash," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-24.
- Over, A Mead, Jr, 1975. " An Example of the Simultaneous-Equation Problem: A Note on "Foreign Assistance: Objectives and Consequences."," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 751-56, July.
- Papanek, Gustav F, 1972. "The Effect of Aid and other Resource Transfers on Savings and Growth in Less Developed Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 934-50, September.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Daniel Cohen, 1982. "LDC Borrowing with Default Risk," NBER Working Papers 0925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.