Patent Life and R & D Rivalry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2014.
"Smithian Growth through Creative Organization,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 796-811, December.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, "undated". "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2007. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2006. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-158, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F & Proto, Eugenio, 2012. "Smithian Growth Through Creative Organization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 981, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew & Proto, Eugenio, 2006. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F & Proto, Eugenio, 2012. "Smithian Growth Through Creative Organization," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 77, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Michael Peneder & Martin Woerter, 2014. "Competition, R&D and innovation: testing the inverted-U in a simultaneous system," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 653-687, July.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- Babacar Ndiaye & Cheikh Thiaw, 2011. "Positioning strategies in the case of oligopolistic competition: The case of telecommunications industry in Senegal," Post-Print halshs-00864556, HAL.
- Alka Chadha & Åke Blomqvist, 2005. "Patent Races, “Me-Too” Drugs, and Generics: A Developing-World Perspective," Departmental Working Papers wp0513, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Corinne Langinier & GianCarlo Moschini, 2002. "Economics of Patents: An Overview, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp293, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Langinier, Corinne & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2002. "Economics of Patents: An Overview, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2061, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Austin, David, 2000. "Patents, Spillovers and Competition in Biotechnology," Discussion Papers dp-00-53, Resources For the Future.
- Murat F. Iyigun & X. Maggie Chen, 2004. "Strategic R&D Delays Generate Market Power," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 213, Econometric Society.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:1:p:183-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed