Optimal Economic Policy and the Problem of Instrument Instability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Charles Freedman, 1981. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Base Control," NBER Working Papers 0650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Issing, Otmar, 2014. "Forward guidance: A new challenge for central banks," SAFE White Paper Series 16, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Läufer, Nikolaus K. A., 1976. "Unsicherheit, Friedmansche Regel und optimale Wirtschaftspolitik," Discussion Papers, Series I 91, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth; Empirical Evidence for the European Union," IMF Working Papers 05/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Marti, 1995. "Spécification des préférences implicites en matière de politique économique française, 1981-1991," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 1-11.
- T. Christopher Canavan, 1995. "Can Ignorance Make Central Banks Behave?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 291., Boston College Department of Economics.
- J.-P. Guérin & B. Lamrani & B.-A. Oudet, 1975. "Commandabilité d'un système dynamique linéaire," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(5), pages 839-847.
- David Kendrick, 1976. "Applications of Control Theory to Macroeconomics," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 171-190 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brayton, Flint & Tinsley, P. A., 1996. "Effective interest rate policies for price stability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 289-314, April.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1982.
"Optimal control of the money supply,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1982. "Optimal Control of the Money Supply," NBER Working Papers 0912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1983. "Optimal control of the money supply," Staff Report 82, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Oehmke, James F., 1986. "Persistent Underinvestment in Public Agricultural Research," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1).
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1988. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2015. "On the Limits of Macroprudential Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 207, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2016. "On the limits of macroprudential policy," NBP Working Papers 236, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2016. "On the limits of macroprudential policy," Working Papers 2016-002, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Robert H. Rasche, 1993. "Monetary aggregates, monetary policy and economic activity," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-35.
- Rasche, R.H., 1992. "Monetary Aggregates, Monetary Policy and Economic Activity," Papers 9101, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Jacob Frenkel & Morris Goldstein & Paul Masson, 1990. "The Rationale for, and Effects of, International Economic Policy Coordination," NBER Chapters,in: International Policy Coordination and Exchange Rate Fluctuations, pages 9-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward K. Offenbacher & Richard D. Porter & Georg Rich, 1983. "Empirical comparisons of credit and monetary aggregates using vector autoregressive methods," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 16-29.
- Robert Marti, 1995. "Révélation de la fonction de bien-être du politique et instabilité de la fonction de popularité," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 879-887.
- Charles Freedman, 1981. "Monetary Aggregates as Targets: Some Theoretical Aspects," NBER Working Papers 0775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:1:p:57-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed