An Example of an Algorithm for Calculating General Equilibrium Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 678-684, Part I Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandel, Antoine & Gintis, Herbert, 2014.
"Stochastic stability in the Scarf economy,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 44-49.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2012. "Stochastic stability in the Scarf economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748328, HAL.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2012. "Stochastic stability in the Scarf economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12066r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jun 2013.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2012. "Stochastic stability in the Scarf economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2014. "Stochastic Stability in the Scarf Economy," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00977572, HAL.
- Amy Peng, 2009. "Introducing CGE Models to the Classroom Using EXCEL," Working Papers 013, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Ricker, Martin, 1997. "Limits to economic growth as shown by a computable general equilibrium model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Ahmed, Vaqar & O' Donoghue, Cathal, 2007. "CGE-Microsimulation Modelling: A Survey," MPRA Paper 9307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:4:p:669-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.