How Much Would US Style Fiscal Integration Buffer European Unemployment and Income Shocks? (A Comparative Empirical Analysis)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Pasimeni, Paolo, 2019.
"Fiscal Stabilization in the United States: Lessons for Monetary Unions,"
BoF Economics Review
6/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Plamen Nikolov & Paolo Pasimeni, 2019. "Fiscal Stabilization in the United States: Lessons for Monetary Unions," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_926, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl, 2018.
"An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using microdata,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 25(1), pages 273-309, February.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "An Unemployment Insurance Scheme for the Euro Area? A Comparison of Different Alternatives using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using micro data," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-095, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2015. "An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using micro data," EUROMOD Working Papers EM15/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Parsley, David & Popper, Helen, 2019. "GDP Synchronicity and Risk Sharing Channels in a Monetary Union: Blue State and Red States," MPRA Paper 98981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freund, Caroline & Rijkers, Bob, 2014.
"Episodes of unemployment reduction in rich, middle-income and transition economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 907-923.
- Freund, Caroline & Rijkers, Bob, 2014. "Episodes of unemployment reduction in rich, middle-income, and transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6891, The World Bank.
- Paolo Pasimeni & Stéphanie Riso, 2019. "Redistribution and stabilisation through the EU budget," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 36(1), pages 111-138, April.
- Caterina Astarita & Salvador Barrios & Francesca D'Auria & Anamaria Maftei & Philipp Mohl & Matteo Salto & Marie-Luise Schmitz & Alberto Tumino & Edouard Turkisch, 2018. "Impact of fiscal policy on income distribution," Report on Public Finances in EMU, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission, pages 71-131, January.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Friedrich Heinemann & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Reconciling Insurance with Market Discipline: A Blueprint for a European Fiscal Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 5767, CESifo.
- Paolo Pasimeni & Stéphanie Riso, 2016. "The redistributive function of the EU budget," IMK Working Paper 174-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Etienne Farvaque & Florence Huart, 2017.
"A policymaker’s guide to a Euro area stabilization fund,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(1), pages 11-30, April.
- Etienne Farvaque & Florence Huart, 2016. "A policymaker's guide to a Euro area stabilization fund," Post-Print hal-01526022, HAL.
More about this item
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:103:y:2013:i:3:p:125-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.