Health Prevention and Savings: How to Deal with Fatalism?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva, 2016. "Health Prevention and Savings: How to deal with Fatalism?," Post-Print hal-01386016, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Éric Langlais, 2010.
"Les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?,"
Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(2), pages 263-280.
- Langlais, Eric, 2009. "les criminels aiment-ils le risque ? [Are criminals risk-seeking individulas ?]," MPRA Paper 14892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Risk; Primary Prevention; Long Term Care; Savings.;
All these keywords.
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2016:i:121-122:p:67-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.