Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 342
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask D.A Niemeier to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:transa
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2003, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 49-69 Petrol expenditure and redistributive effects of its taxation in Spain
by Asensio, Javier & Matas, Anna & Raymond, Jose-Luis
- 71-83 Access to and competition between airports: a case study for the San Francisco Bay area
by Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
2002, Volume 36, Issue 10
- 849-865 Decentralized inventory control policies for equipment management in a many-to-many network
by Hall, Randolph W. & Zhong, Hongsheng
- 867-884 A new approach for modeling of Fundamental Diagrams
by Wu, Ning
- 885-898 A simulation framework for evaluating airport gate assignments
by Yan, Shangyao & Shieh, Chi-Yuan & Chen, Miawjane
- 899-917 Vehicle reidentification and travel time measurement on congested freeways
by Coifman, Benjamin & Cassidy, Michael
- 919-930 Enhancing intelligent agent collaboration for flow optimization of railroad traffic
by Blum, Jeremy & Eskandarian, Azim
2002, Volume 36, Issue 9
- 763-778 Optimal maintenance and repair policies in infrastructure management under uncertain facility deterioration rates: an adaptive control approach
by Durango, Pablo L. & Madanat, Samer M.
- 779-788 An optimization model for a real-time flight scheduling problem
by Stojkovic, Goran & Soumis, François & Desrosiers, Jacques & Solomon, Marius M.
- 789-803 A mixed integer knapsack model for allocating funds to highway safety improvements
by Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Kozanidis, George
- 805-825 A scheduling model and a solution algorithm for inter-city bus carriers
by Yan, Shangyao & Chen, Hao-Lei
- 827-841 A multi-class traffic flow model - an extension of LWR model with heterogeneous drivers
by Wong, G. C. K. & Wong, S. C.
- 843-848 Selected country circuity factors for road travel distance estimation
by Ballou, Ronald H. & Rahardja, Handoko & Sakai, Noriaki
2002, Volume 36, Issue 8
- 665-682 A decision support system for the safety of airport runways: the case of heavy rainstorms
by Benedetto, A.
- 683-697 Some observed queue discharge features at a freeway bottleneck downstream of a merge
by Bertini, Robert L. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 699-724 Optimal distance between two branches of uncontrolled split intersection
by Ceder, Avishai & Eldar, Kobi
- 725-742 Developing passenger car equivalents for heavy vehicles on freeways during queue discharge flow
by Al-Kaisy, Ahmed F. & Hall, Fred L. & Reisman, Emily S.
- 743-762 A stochastic frontier model of the efficiency of major container terminals in Asia: assessing the influence of administrative and ownership structures
by Cullinane, Kevin & Song, Dong-Wook & Gray, Richard
2002, Volume 36, Issue 7
- 573-592 Travel-time ratios for visits to the workplace: the relationship between commuting time and work duration
by Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin
- 593-611 Comparative evaluation of existing and innovative rail-road freight transport terminals
by Ballis, Athanasios & Golias, John
- 613-631 Uncertain socioeconomic projections used in travel demand and emissions models: could plausible errors result in air quality nonconformity?
by Rodier, Caroline J. & Johnston, Robert A.
- 633-644 Productivity growth in European railways: a new approach
by Loizides, John & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 645-657 Remaking transportation organizations for the 21st century: consortia and the value of organizational learning
by Gifford, Jonathan L. & Stalebrink, Odd J.
- 659-663 A note on "highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme"
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
2002, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 483-505 The bottleneck mechanism of a freeway diverge
by Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 507-524 Financing local rural road maintenance. Who should pay what share and why?
by Jaarsma, C. F. & van Dijk, T.
- 525-535 A steady-state solution for the optimal pavement resurfacing problem
by Li, Yuwei & Madanat, Samer
- 537-554 Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users
by Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang
- 555-561 Auctioning rights to vehicle ownership: Singapore's experience with sealed-bid tenders
by Chu, Singfat
- 563-572 Study of freeway traffic near an off-ramp
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Anani, Shadi B. & Haigwood, John M.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 383-401 The sensitivity of optimal transport strategies to specification of objectives
by Timms, P. M. & May, A. D. & Shepherd, S. P.
- 403-417 Congestion pricing and roadspace rationing: an application to the San Francisco Bay Bridge corridor
by Nakamura, Katsuhiko & Kockelman, Kara Maria
- 419-436 Towards a welfare enhancing process to manage railway infrastructure access
by Nilsson, Jan-Eric
- 437-452 The relation between daily travel and use of the home computer
by Hjorthol, Randi Johanne
- 453-482 Bus maintenance systems and maintenance scheduling: model formulations and solutions
by Haghani, Ali & Shafahi, Yousef
2002, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 291-307 A simulation model for evaluating advanced dial-a-ride paratransit systems
by Fu, Liping
- 309-333 Heuristic approaches for solving large-scale bus transit vehicle scheduling problem with route time constraints
by Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza
- 335-350 A sequential group decision-making approach to strategic planning for the development of commercial vehicle operations systems
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 351-364 Estimating travel times and vehicle trajectories on freeways using dual loop detectors
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 365-382 Bayesian estimation of classified mean daily traffic
by Yang, Shimin & Davis, Gary A.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 189-202 Daily cost considerations in the operations of commercial motorcycles in Nigeria: a locational analysis for Akure township
by Fasakin, J. O.
- 203-223 Optimal speed detector density for the network with travel time information
by Chan, K. S. & Lam, William H. K.
- 225-238 Efficient use of airport capacity
by Fernandes, Elton & Pacheco, R. R.
- 239-255 High-occupancy/toll lanes: where should they be implemented?
by Dahlgren, Joy
- 257-276 Control of vehicle dispatching on a cyclic route serving trucking terminals
by Hall, Randolph W. & Sabnani, Vikas C.
- 277-289 Evaluation of management strategies for the operation of high-speed railways in China
by Wong, W. G. & Han, B. M. & Ferreira, L. & Zhu, X. N. & Sun, Q. X.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 95-106 Importance of scenic byways in route choice: a survey of driving tourists in the United States
by Eby, David W. & Molnar, Lisa J.
- 107-125 A highway corridor planning model: QROAD
by Petersen, E. R.
- 127-144 Cross-town bus routes as a solution for decentralized travel: a cost-benefit analysis for Monterrey, Mexico
by El-Hifnawi, M. B.
- 145-165 Scheduling railway freight delivery appointments using a bid price approach
by Kraft, Edwin R.
- 167-188 Multi-modal and demand-responsive passenger transport systems: a modelling framework with embedded control systems
by Horn, M. E. T.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-16 Incident dispatching, clearance and delay
by Hall, Randolph W.
- 17-40 Neural network modeling of vehicle discharge headway at signalized intersection: model descriptions and results
by Tong, H. Y. & Hung, W. T.
- 41-63 The potential impacts of strategic highways on new town development: a case study of Route 3 in Hong Kong
by Loo, Becky P. Y.
- 65-73 The Drive-In, the Supermarket, and the Transformation of Commercial Space in Los Angeles, 1914-1941; Richard Longstreth; The MIT Press, 5 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142-1493, USA, 1999. 248 + xviii, pages, ISBN 0-262-12214-6. US $59.95. http://mitpress.mit.eduCity Center to Regional Mall: Architecture, the Automobile, and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-1950; Richard Longstreth; The MIT Press, 5 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142-1493, 1997. 504 pages, ISBN 0-262-12200-6 (cloth): US $70.00. ISBN 0-262-62125-8 (paper): US $34.94. http://mitpress.mit.edu
by Thompson, Gregory L.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 10
- 863-880 Improved velocity estimation using single loop detectors
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 881-894 Some observed details of freeway traffic evolution
by Windover, John R. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 895-912 Modeling user adoption of advanced traveler information systems: dynamic evolution and stationary equilibrium
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
- 913-928 Creating bus timetables with maximal synchronization
by Ceder, A. & Golany, B. & Tal, O.
- 929-944 Analysis of the efficiency of local government services delivery. An application to urban public transport
by Pina, Vicente & Torres, Lourdes
2001, Volume 35, Issue 9
- 773-788 Airline market share and customer service quality: a reference-dependent model
by Suzuki, Yoshinori & Tyworth, John E. & Novack, Robert A.
- 789-806 The effects of motivational factors on car use: a multidisciplinary modelling approach
by Steg, Linda & Geurs, Karst & Ras, Michiel
- 807-821 The effect of income on car ownership: evidence of asymmetry
by Dargay, Joyce M
- 823-845 The influence of land use on travel behavior: specification and estimation strategies
by Boarnet, Marlon & Crane, Randall
- 847-862 An investment planning model for a new North-Central railway in Brazil
by Petersen, E. R. & Taylor, A. J.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 8
- 671-693 A proof of the relationship between optimal vehicle size, haulage length and the structure of distance-transport costs
by McCann, Philip
- 695-719 How derived is the demand for travel? Some conceptual and measurement considerations
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan
- 721-744 Dynamic network traffic control
by Lo, Hong K. & Chang, Elbert & Chan, Yiu Cho
- 745-771 Optimal location of transshipment depots
by Wiles, Peter G. & van Brunt, Bruce
2001, Volume 35, Issue 7
- 577-599 Impacts of highway congestion on freight operations: perceptions of trucking industry managers
by Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C.
- 601-623 An integrated model for quantifying accessibility-benefits in developing countries
by Odoki, Jennaro B. & Kerali, Henry R. & Santorini, Fabio
- 625-667 Multi-regime arrival rate uniform delay models for signalized intersections
by Benekohal, Rahim F. & El-Zohairy, Yoassry M.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 475-494 Measuring post-disaster transportation system performance: the 1995 Kobe earthquake in comparative perspective
by Chang, Stephanie E. & Nojima, Nobuoto
- 495-514 Joint models of attitudes and behavior in evaluation of the San Diego I-15 congestion pricing project
by Golob, Thomas F.
- 515-538 An integrated model of facility location and transportation network design
by Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S.
- 539-559 Coping with unreliability in public transport chains: A case study for Netherlands
by Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F. R. & van Vuuren, D. J.
- 561-574 New approach for developing warrants of protected left-turn phase at signalized intersections
by Al-Kaisy, A. F. & Stewart, J. A.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 373-390 Evaluating optimal multi-hub networks in a deregulated aviation market with an application to Western Europe
by Adler, Nicole & Berechman, Joseph
- 391-411 Clear zone requirements based on horizontal sight distance considerations
by Lovell, David J. & Jong, Jyh-Cherng & Chang, Peter C.
- 413-432 Optimization of multiple objective gate assignments
by Yan, Shangyao & Huo, Cheun-Ming
- 433-457 Spatial graduation of fuel taxes; consequences for cross-border and domestic fuelling
by Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F. R. & van Vuuren, D. J.
- 459-472 Regulation and efficiency: the case of European railways
by Cantos, Pedro & Maudos, Joaquin
2001, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 269-287 Testing the stability of travel expenditures in Nigeria
by Osula, Douglas O. A. & Adebisi, O.
- 289-308 Multiple fleet aircraft schedule recovery following hub closures
by Thengvall, Benjamin G. & Yu, Gang & Bard, Jonathan F.
- 309-320 The long-run behaviour of transport performance in India: a cointegration approach
by Ramanathan, R.
- 321-337 Comparison of external costs of rail and truck freight transportation
by Forkenbrock, David J.
- 339-369 Measuring the impact of efficient household travel decisions on potential travel time savings and accessibility gains
by Recker, W. W. & Chen, C. & McNally, M. G.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 177-196 Parking demand and responsiveness to supply, pricing and location in the Sydney central business district
by Hensher, David A. & King, Jenny
- 197-224 Using a weight-assessing model to identify route choice criteria and information effects
by Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Hsin-Li & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 225-241 Shortest viable path algorithm in multimodal networks
by Lozano, Angelica & Storchi, Giovanni
- 243-266 Life cycle model of alternative fuel vehicles: emissions, energy, and cost trade-offs
by Hackney, Jeremy & de Neufville, Richard
2001, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 87-105 Overcoming public aversion to congestion pricing
by Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Alberini, Anna
- 107-122 Efficiency measurement of selected Australian and other international ports using data envelopment analysis
by Tongzon, Jose
- 123-141 Estimation of saturation flow at signalised intersections of developing cities: a micro-simulation modelling approach
by Hossain, M.
- 143-156 An observed traffic pattern in long freeway queues
by Cassidy, M. J. & Mauch, Michael
- 157-176 Bus service optimisation with fuel saving objective and various financial constraints
by Site, Paolo Delle & Filippi, Francesco
2001, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-28 Activity-based disaggregate travel demand model system with activity schedules
by Bowman, J. L. & Ben-Akiva, M. E.
- 29-45 A multivariate cointegrating vector auto regressive model of freight transport demand: evidence from Indian railways
by Kulshreshtha, Mudit & Nag, Barnali & Kulshrestha, Mukul
- 47-72 Relationships between highway capacity and induced vehicle travel
by Noland, Robert B.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 8
- 587-605 Trucking industry perceptions of congestion problems and potential solutions in maritime intermodal operations in California
by Regan, Amelia C. & Golob, Thomas F.
- 607-624 Analysis of activity duration using the Puget sound transportation panel
by Yee, Julie L. & Niemeier, Debbie A.
- 625-643 A stated choice approach to developing multi-faceted models of activity behavior
by Wang, Donggen & Borgers, Aloys & Oppewal, Harmen & Timmermans, Harry
- 645-648 Driving Forces: The Automobile, Its Enemies and the Politics of Mobility, James A. Dunn, Jr. The Brookings Institution Press, 1775 Massachusetts Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20036-2188, USA, 1998, p. 230 + x. ISBN 0-8157-1964-7 (cloth), US$44.95; ISBN 0-8157-1963-9 (paper), US$18.95. http://www.brook.edu
by Pucher, John
- 648-651 Theoretical Foundations of Travel Choice Modeling, Tommy Gärling, Thomas Laitila, Kerstin Westin (Eds.); Elsevier Science B.V., P.O. Box 211, 1000 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1998, 498 pp. + xii, ISBN 0-08-043062-7, US$122.50 (Available in North America from Elsevier Science, Inc., P.O. Box 945, Madison Square Station, New York, NY, 10160-0757, USA.). http://www.elsevier.com
by Kostyniuk, Lidia P.
- 651-654 Panels for Transportation Planning: Methods and Applications, Vol. 5: Transportation Research, Economics and Policy; Thomas F. Golob, Ryuichi Kitamura, Lyn Long (Eds.); Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997, p. 387 + xxiii, ISBN 0-7923-9966-8, US$140.00. http://www.wkap.nl
by Tischer, Mary Lynn
- 654-657 Traffic and Transport Psychology: Theory and Application, Talib Rothengatter, Enrique Carbonell Vaya (Eds.); Elsevier Science, Ltd., The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford 0X5 1GB, UK, 1997, 489 pp. + xiv, ISBN 0-08-042786-3, (Available in North America from Elsevier Science, Inc., 660 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591-5153, USA.) US$105.50. http://www.elsevier.com
by Novaco, Raymond W.
- 657-658 Transport Policy (The International Library of Comparative Public Policy, No. 10), Kenneth J. Button and Roger Stough (Eds.); Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd., 8 Lansdown Place, Cheltenham, Glos GL5O 2HU, UK, 1998, 679 pp.+ xx, ISBN 1-85898-618-4, US$240.00. http://www.e-elgar.co.uk
by Donovan, Craig Poulenez
- 658-659 Advanced Methods in Transportation Analysis. (Transportation Analysis), Lucio Bianco and Paolo Toth (Eds.); Springer, 1996, GmbH & Co KG. Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121, Heidelberg, Germany, p. 619 + xvi. ISBN 3-540-61118-5. US$157.00, http://www.springer-ny.com/
by Friesz, Terry L.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 7
- 497-514 A model to represent motorcycle behaviour at signalised intersections incorporating an amended first order macroscopic approach
by Powell, Mark
- 515-535 The influence of transport on industrial location choice: a stated preference experiment
by Leitham, Scott & McQuaid, Ronald W. & D. Nelson, John
- 537-564 Road test of a freeway model
by Hurdle, V. F. & Son, Bongsoo
- 565-584 Development of transitioned vertical curve II Sight distance
by Easa, Said M. & Hassan, Yasser
2000, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 407-436 Effects of alternative road pricing systems on network performance
by May, A. D. & Milne, D. S.
- 437-457 Delay-based passenger car equivalents for trucks at signalized intersections
by Benekohal, Rahim F. & Zhao, Weixiong
- 459-479 The implications of differential network flexibility for spatial structures
by Feitelson, Eran & Salomon, Ilan
- 481-496 Development of transitioned vertical curve I Properties
by Easa, Said M. & Hassan, Yasser
2000, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 307-308 Policy applications of travel behavior models
by Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 309-320 Household choices of car-use reduction measures
by Gärling, Tommy & Gärling, Anita & Johansson, Anders
- 321-338 Travel reduction strategies: intentions and outcomes
by Marshall, Stephen & Banister, David
- 339-351 An analysis of household vehicle holding durations considering intended holding durations
by Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Kitamura, Ryuichi
- 353-373 Estimating demand for a cycle-way network
by Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Iacobelli, Andrés & Valeze, Claudio
- 375-394 A model for integrated analysis of household location and travel choices
by Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 395-404 A behavioural choice model for the evaluation of railway supply and pricing policies
by Nuzzolo, Agostino & Crisalli, Umberto & Gangemi, Francesca
2000, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 223-242 Modeling employees' perceptions and proportional preferences of work locations: the regular workplace and telecommuting alternatives
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Bagley, Michael N.
- 243-260 Transferring insights into commuter behavior dynamics from laboratory experiments to field surveys
by Mahmassani, Hani S. & Jou, Rong-Chang
- 261-285 The effect of education programs on paratransit demand of people with disabilities
by Fitzgerald, James & Shaunesey, Donna & Stern, Steven
- 287-302 A deterministic approach to evaluating transport infrastructure at a terminus
by Powell, S. & Wong, H. Y.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 145-170 Maximum car ownership under constraints of road capacity and parking space
by Tam, M. L. & Lam, William H. K.
- 171-205 The future mobility of the world population
by Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G.
- 207-222 Highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
2000, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 67-84 Scheduling and facility design for transit railcar maintenance
by Hall, Randolph W.
- 85-102 An exploratory hazard-based analysis of highway incident duration
by Nam, Doohee & Mannering, Fred
- 103-123 A model of speed profiles for traffic calmed roads
by Barbosa, Heloisa M. & Tight, Miles R. & May, Anthony D.
- 125-136 Comprehensive regional modeling for long-range planning: linking integrated urban models and geographic information systems
by Johnston, Robert A. & de la Barra, Tomas
- 137-144 Are the objective and solutions of dynamic user-equilibrium models always consistent?
by Lin, Wei-Hua & Lo, Hong K.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-22 A comprehensive daily activity-travel generation model system for workers
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Singh, Sujit K.
- 23-33 Spatial interaction between the truck flows through the Mexico-Texas border
by Garrido, Rodrigo A.
- 35-49 An aggregate capacity estimation model for the evaluation of railroad passing constructions
by Fransoo, Jan C. & Bertrand, J. Will M.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 7-8
- 493-503 Editorial
- 505-526 External costs of intercity truck freight transportation
by Forkenbrock, David J.
- 527-547 Discussion
- 549-574 The trouble with minimum parking requirements
by Shoup, Donald C.
- 575-599 Demand management as an element of transportation policy: using carrots and sticks to influence travel behavior
by Meyer, Michael D.
- 601-624 Secrets of success: assessing the large increases in transit ridership achieved by Houston and San Diego transit providers
by Kain, John F. & Liu, Zvi
- 625-654 Bicycling renaissance in North America?: Recent trends and alternative policies to promote bicycling
by Pucher, John & Komanoff, Charles & Schimek, Paul
- 655-669 Transformation of transport policy in Great Britain
by Goodwin, Phil
- 671-689 Urban mobility in the developing world
by Gakenheimer, Ralph
- 691-723 Patterns of automobile dependence in cities: an international overview of key physical and economic dimensions with some implications for urban policy
by Kenworthy, Jeffrey R. & Laube, Felix B.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 417-431 The effect of weather and climate on bicycle commuting
by Nankervis, Max
- 433-448 A novel traffic signal control formulation
by Lo, Hong K.
- 449-465 Stochastic freight flow patterns: implications for fleet optimization
by Hall, Randolph W.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 337-364 Fuzzy logic systems for transportation engineering: the state of the art
by Teodorovic, Dus[caron]an
- 365-379 Possible explanations of phase transitions in highway traffic
by Daganzo, C. F. & Cassidy, M. J. & Bertini, R. L.
- 381-399 An integrated model for estimating time-varying network origin-destination distributions
by Chang, Gang-Len & Tao, Xianding
- 401-415 A study of crowding effects at the Hong Kong light rail transit stations
by Lam, William H. K. & Cheung, Chung-Yu & Lam, C. F.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 3-4
- 161-186 Useful estimation procedures for critical gaps
by Brilon, Werner & Koenig, Ralph & Troutbeck, Rod J.
- 187-197 Implementing the maximum likelihood methodology to measure a driver's critical gap
by Tian, Zongzhong & Vandehey, Mark & Robinson, Bruce W. & Kittelson, Wayne & Kyte, Michael & Troutbeck, Rod & Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning
- 199-216 Design policies for sight distance at stop-controlled intersections based on gap acceptance
by Harwood, Douglas W. & Mason, John M. & Brydia, Robert E.
- 217-236 Extensions of theoretical capacity models to account for special conditions
by Robinson, Bruce W. & Tian, Zongzhong & Kittelson, Wayne & Vandehey, Mark & Kyte, Michael & Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning & Troutbeck, Rod
- 237-253 Delay to major street through vehicles at two-way stop-controlled intersections
by Bonneson, James A. & Fitts, Joel W.
- 255-274 Capacity of shared-short lanes at unsignalized intersections
by Wu, Ning
- 275-289 Capacity at unsignalized two-stage priority intersections
by Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning
- 291-304 Limited priority merge at unsignalized intersections
by Troutbeck, Rod J. & Kako, Soichiro
- 305-312 A merging-giveway interaction model of cars in a merging section: a game theoretic analysis
by Kita, Hideyuki
- 313-335 A capacity model for all-way stop-controlled intersections based on stream interactions
by Kyte, Michael & List, George
1999, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 79-100 A stochastic modeling approach to dynamic prediction of section-wide inter-lane and intra-lane traffic variables using point detector data
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 101-138 Income's effect on car and vehicle ownership, worldwide: 1960-2015
by Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot
- 139-155 Carpooling and congestion pricing in a multilane highway with high-occupancy-vehicle lanes
by Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
1999, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-18 Socio-demographics, activity participation and travel behavior
by Lu, Xuedong & Pas, Eric I.
- 19-45 Simulated annealing for the multi-objective aircrew rostering problem
by Lucic, Panta & Teodorovic, Dusan
- 47-61 Capacity estimation of traffic circles under mixed traffic conditions using micro-simulation technique
by Hossain, M.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 8
- 563-583 Bus Priority Using pre-signals
by Wu, Jianping & Hounsell, Nick
- 585-598 Dynamic routing-and-inventory problems: a review
by Baita, Flavio & Ukovich, Walter & Pesenti, Raffaele & Favaretto, Daniela
- 599-606 A procedure for estimating transit subsidization requirements for developing countries
by Osula, Douglas O. A.
- 607-620 Comparing static and dynamic threshold based control strategies
by Rossetti, Manuel D. & Turitto, Timothy
- 621-626 Book Review
- 627-628 Book Review
- 628-629 Book Review
- 629-632 Book Review
- 633-633 Book Review
- 634-636 Book Review
- 636-638 Book Review
- 638-640 Book Review
- 640-641 Book Review
- 642-642 Book Review
- 643-644 Book Review
- 644-645 Book Review
1998, Volume 32, Issue 7
- 479-493 A combined traveler behavior and system performance model with advanced traveler information systems
by Al-Deek, Haitham M. & Khattak, Asad J. & Thananjeyan, Paramsothy
- 495-507 Accommodating variations in responsiveness to level-of-service measures in travel mode choice modeling
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 509-527 The impact of driver and flow variability on capacity estimates of permissive movements
by Velan, Shane & Aerde, Michel Van
- 529-538 Excess or wasteful commuting in a selection of British cities
by Frost, Martin & Linneker, Brian & Spence, Nigel
- 539-545 A capacity paradox in network design and how to avoid it
by Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H.
- 547-561 Adaptive ship routing through stochastic ocean currents: general formulations and empirical results
by Lo, Hong K. & McCord, Mark R.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 393-405 Considering build-later for major transit investments
by Chu, Xuehao & Polzin, Steven E.
- 407-422 Cost competitiveness of major airlines: an international comparison
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan
- 423-436 Service unreliability and bus subsidy
by Tisato, Peter
- 437-454 Optimizing gate assignments at airport terminals
by Haghani, Ali & Chen, Min-Ching
- 455-477 The global demand for motorized mobility
by Schafer, Andreas
1998, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 311-322 Modeling the endogeneity of lane-mean speeds and lane-speed deviations: a structural equations approach
by Shankar, Venkataraman & Mannering, Fred
- 323-329 Some remarks on macroscopic traffic flow modelling
by Papageorgiou, Markos