Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 342
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:transa
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2000, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 171-205 The future mobility of the world population
by Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G.
- 207-222 Highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
2000, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 67-84 Scheduling and facility design for transit railcar maintenance
by Hall, Randolph W.
- 85-102 An exploratory hazard-based analysis of highway incident duration
by Nam, Doohee & Mannering, Fred
- 103-123 A model of speed profiles for traffic calmed roads
by Barbosa, Heloisa M. & Tight, Miles R. & May, Anthony D.
- 125-136 Comprehensive regional modeling for long-range planning: linking integrated urban models and geographic information systems
by Johnston, Robert A. & de la Barra, Tomas
- 137-144 Are the objective and solutions of dynamic user-equilibrium models always consistent?
by Lin, Wei-Hua & Lo, Hong K.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-22 A comprehensive daily activity-travel generation model system for workers
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Singh, Sujit K.
- 23-33 Spatial interaction between the truck flows through the Mexico-Texas border
by Garrido, Rodrigo A.
- 35-49 An aggregate capacity estimation model for the evaluation of railroad passing constructions
by Fransoo, Jan C. & Bertrand, J. Will M.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 7-8
- 493-503 Editorial
- 505-526 External costs of intercity truck freight transportation
by Forkenbrock, David J.
- 527-547 Discussion
- 549-574 The trouble with minimum parking requirements
by Shoup, Donald C.
- 575-599 Demand management as an element of transportation policy: using carrots and sticks to influence travel behavior
by Meyer, Michael D.
- 601-624 Secrets of success: assessing the large increases in transit ridership achieved by Houston and San Diego transit providers
by Kain, John F. & Liu, Zvi
- 625-654 Bicycling renaissance in North America?: Recent trends and alternative policies to promote bicycling
by Pucher, John & Komanoff, Charles & Schimek, Paul
- 655-669 Transformation of transport policy in Great Britain
by Goodwin, Phil
- 671-689 Urban mobility in the developing world
by Gakenheimer, Ralph
- 691-723 Patterns of automobile dependence in cities: an international overview of key physical and economic dimensions with some implications for urban policy
by Kenworthy, Jeffrey R. & Laube, Felix B.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 417-431 The effect of weather and climate on bicycle commuting
by Nankervis, Max
- 433-448 A novel traffic signal control formulation
by Lo, Hong K.
- 449-465 Stochastic freight flow patterns: implications for fleet optimization
by Hall, Randolph W.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 337-364 Fuzzy logic systems for transportation engineering: the state of the art
by Teodorovic, Dus[caron]an
- 365-379 Possible explanations of phase transitions in highway traffic
by Daganzo, C. F. & Cassidy, M. J. & Bertini, R. L.
- 381-399 An integrated model for estimating time-varying network origin-destination distributions
by Chang, Gang-Len & Tao, Xianding
- 401-415 A study of crowding effects at the Hong Kong light rail transit stations
by Lam, William H. K. & Cheung, Chung-Yu & Lam, C. F.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 3-4
- 161-186 Useful estimation procedures for critical gaps
by Brilon, Werner & Koenig, Ralph & Troutbeck, Rod J.
- 187-197 Implementing the maximum likelihood methodology to measure a driver's critical gap
by Tian, Zongzhong & Vandehey, Mark & Robinson, Bruce W. & Kittelson, Wayne & Kyte, Michael & Troutbeck, Rod & Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning
- 199-216 Design policies for sight distance at stop-controlled intersections based on gap acceptance
by Harwood, Douglas W. & Mason, John M. & Brydia, Robert E.
- 217-236 Extensions of theoretical capacity models to account for special conditions
by Robinson, Bruce W. & Tian, Zongzhong & Kittelson, Wayne & Vandehey, Mark & Kyte, Michael & Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning & Troutbeck, Rod
- 237-253 Delay to major street through vehicles at two-way stop-controlled intersections
by Bonneson, James A. & Fitts, Joel W.
- 255-274 Capacity of shared-short lanes at unsignalized intersections
by Wu, Ning
- 275-289 Capacity at unsignalized two-stage priority intersections
by Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning
- 291-304 Limited priority merge at unsignalized intersections
by Troutbeck, Rod J. & Kako, Soichiro
- 305-312 A merging-giveway interaction model of cars in a merging section: a game theoretic analysis
by Kita, Hideyuki
- 313-335 A capacity model for all-way stop-controlled intersections based on stream interactions
by Kyte, Michael & List, George
1999, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 79-100 A stochastic modeling approach to dynamic prediction of section-wide inter-lane and intra-lane traffic variables using point detector data
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 101-138 Income's effect on car and vehicle ownership, worldwide: 1960-2015
by Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot
- 139-155 Carpooling and congestion pricing in a multilane highway with high-occupancy-vehicle lanes
by Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
1999, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-18 Socio-demographics, activity participation and travel behavior
by Lu, Xuedong & Pas, Eric I.
- 19-45 Simulated annealing for the multi-objective aircrew rostering problem
by Lucic, Panta & Teodorovic, Dusan
- 47-61 Capacity estimation of traffic circles under mixed traffic conditions using micro-simulation technique
by Hossain, M.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 8
- 563-583 Bus Priority Using pre-signals
by Wu, Jianping & Hounsell, Nick
- 585-598 Dynamic routing-and-inventory problems: a review
by Baita, Flavio & Ukovich, Walter & Pesenti, Raffaele & Favaretto, Daniela
- 599-606 A procedure for estimating transit subsidization requirements for developing countries
by Osula, Douglas O. A.
- 607-620 Comparing static and dynamic threshold based control strategies
by Rossetti, Manuel D. & Turitto, Timothy
- 621-626 Book Review
- 627-628 Book Review
- 628-629 Book Review
- 629-632 Book Review
- 633-633 Book Review
- 634-636 Book Review
- 636-638 Book Review
- 638-640 Book Review
- 640-641 Book Review
- 642-642 Book Review
- 643-644 Book Review
- 644-645 Book Review
1998, Volume 32, Issue 7
- 479-493 A combined traveler behavior and system performance model with advanced traveler information systems
by Al-Deek, Haitham M. & Khattak, Asad J. & Thananjeyan, Paramsothy
- 495-507 Accommodating variations in responsiveness to level-of-service measures in travel mode choice modeling
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 509-527 The impact of driver and flow variability on capacity estimates of permissive movements
by Velan, Shane & Aerde, Michel Van
- 529-538 Excess or wasteful commuting in a selection of British cities
by Frost, Martin & Linneker, Brian & Spence, Nigel
- 539-545 A capacity paradox in network design and how to avoid it
by Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H.
- 547-561 Adaptive ship routing through stochastic ocean currents: general formulations and empirical results
by Lo, Hong K. & McCord, Mark R.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 393-405 Considering build-later for major transit investments
by Chu, Xuehao & Polzin, Steven E.
- 407-422 Cost competitiveness of major airlines: an international comparison
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan
- 423-436 Service unreliability and bus subsidy
by Tisato, Peter
- 437-454 Optimizing gate assignments at airport terminals
by Haghani, Ali & Chen, Min-Ching
- 455-477 The global demand for motorized mobility
by Schafer, Andreas
1998, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 311-322 Modeling the endogeneity of lane-mean speeds and lane-speed deviations: a structural equations approach
by Shankar, Venkataraman & Mannering, Fred
- 323-329 Some remarks on macroscopic traffic flow modelling
by Papageorgiou, Markos
- 331-343 Evaluation of travel demand measures and programs: a data envelopment analysis approach
by Nozick, Linda K. & Borderas, Hector & Meyburg, Arnim H.
- 345-357 Mixed modelling of interurban trips by coach and train
by de Dios Ortuzar, Juan & Iacobelli, Andres
- 359-375 Operating subsidies and performance in public transit: an empirical study
by Karlaftis, Matt G. & McCarthy, Patrick
- 377-391 Economics of coal log pipeline for transporting coal
by Liu, Henry & Noble, James S. & Wu, Jianping & Zuniga, Robert
1998, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 231-245 The impact of new urban public transport systems: will the expectations be met?
by Mackett, Roger L. & Edwards, Marion
- 247-260 Modelling the impacts of reducing non-motorised traffic in urban corridors of developing cities
by Hossain, Moazzem & Mcdonald, M.
- 261-269 Assessing the relative efficiency of aircraft maintenance technologies: an application of data envelopment analysis
by Peck, Milo W. & Scheraga, Carl A. & Boisjoly, Russell P.
- 271-278 An observational study of the network-level traffic variables
by Amini, Behnam & Shahi, Jalil & Ardekani, Siamak A.
- 279-295 Predicting on-time performance in scheduled railroad operations: methodology and application to train scheduling
by Hallowell, Susan F. & Harker, Patrick T.
- 297-310 Capacity planning for toll roadways incorporating consumer wait time costs
by Boronico, Jess S. & Siegel, Philip H.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 159-170 A Parking Search Model
by Thompson, Russell G. & Richardson, Anthony J.
- 171-181 Psychological resistance against attempts to reduce private car use
by Tertoolen, Gerard & van Kreveld, Dik & Verstraten, Ben
- 183-195 The effects of economic restructuring on China's system for financing transport infrastructure
by Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Yang, Zhongzhen & Osman, Omar
- 197-214 Airport pavement management systems: an appraisal of existing methodologies
by Gendreau, Michel & Soriano, Patrick
- 215-229 Factors affecting vehicle occupancy measurement
by Levine, Ned & Wachs, Martin
1998, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 73-87 Simulation support tool for real-time dispatching control in public transport
by Adamski, Andrzej & Turnau, Andrzej
- 89-97 Estimating the effects of carrier transit-time performance on logistics cost and service
by Tyworth, John E. & Zeng, Amy Zhaohui
- 99-114 High occupancy vehicle lanes: Not always more effective than general purpose lanes
by Dahlgren, Joy
- 115-127 The economic impacts of a divisible-load permit system for heavy vehicles
by Meyburg, Arnim H. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Schuler, Richard E.
- 129-137 Driver memory: Motorist selection and retention of individualized headways in highway traffic
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Windover, John R.
- 139-148 Delay to major-street through vehicles due to right-turn activity
by Bonneson, James A.
- 149-157 A short-cut method for strategy optimisation using strategic transport models
by Fowkes, A. S. & Bristow, A. L. & Bonsall, P. W. & May, A. D.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-17 Accurate estimation of travel times from single-loop detectors
by Petty, Karl F. & Bickel, Peter & Ostland, Michael & Rice, John & Schoenberg, Frederic & Jiang, Jiming & Ritov, Ya'acov
- 19-38 Service optimization for bus corridors with short-turn strategies and variable vehicle size
by Delle Site, Paolo & Filippi, Francesco
- 39-44 The rolling horizon scheme of traffic signal control
by Newell, G. F.
- 45-54 Principle of marginal-cost pricing: how does it work in a general road network?
by Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
1997, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 419-429 Transportation-communications relationships in industry
by Plaut, Pnina O.
- 431-446 A practical approach to identifying the market potential for high speed rail: A case study in the Sydney-Canberra corridor
by Hensher, David A.
- 447-458 A co-integration approach to forecasting freight rates in the dry bulk shipping sector
by Veenstra, Albert Willem & Franses, Philip Hans
- 459-473 Scale economies in United States rail transit systems
by Savage, Ian
- 475-491 Effect of capacity concentration on highway corridor performance
by Hall, Randolph W.
1997, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 353-364 Privatization as choice probability, policy process and program outcome: The case of transportation management associations
by Ferguson, Erik
- 365-377 Systematic self-selection and sample weight creation in panel surveys: The Puget Sound Transportation Panel case
by Ma, Jun & Goulias, Konstadinos G.
- 379-388 Braess paradox: Maximum penalty in a minimal critical network
by Penchina, Claude M.
- 389-402 Spatial transferability of an ordered response model of trip generation
by Agyemang-Duah, Kwaku & Hall, Fred L.
- 403-417 Dynamic expansion and location of an airport: A multiple objective approach
by Min, Hokey & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Wu, Xing
1997, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 263-280 Revisiting transportation planning and decision making theory: The case of Denver International Airport
by Goetz, Andrew R. & Szyliowicz, Joseph S.
- 281-293 Modeling the costs of bridge rehabilitation
by Chengalur-Smith, Indushobha N. & Ballou, Donald P. & Pazer, Harold L.
- 295-308 Incentives for local governments to implement travel demand management measures
by Rodier, Caroline J. & Johnston, Robert A.
- 309-333 Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts
by Cervero, Robert & Landis, John
- 335-348 Planning Australian freight rail operations: An overview
by Ferreira, L.
- 349-350 Gravity models of Spatial Interaction Behavior. (Advances in Spatial and Network Economics) : Ashish Sen and Tony E. Smith. Springer-Verlag, Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121, Heidelberg, Germany, 1995. 572 pp. + xv. ISBN 3-540-60026-4
by Campbell, James F.
- 350-351 Transportation systems: Theory and application of advanced technology. A postprint volume from the IFAC Symposium, Tianjin, People's Republic of China, 24-26 August, 1994 : B. Liu and J.M. Blossville, editors. 2 vols. Elsevier Science Ltd., The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom, 1995. 1,035 pp. + xvi. (Available in North America from Elsevier Science Inc., 660 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591-5153, U.S.A.) ISBN 0-08-042226-8
by Janson, Bruce N.
1997, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 181-203 The impact of adverse weather conditions on the propensity to change travel decisions: A survey of Brussels commuters
by Khattak, Asad J. & De Palma, André
- 205-218 Road supply and traffic in California urban areas
by Hansen, Mark & Huang, Yuanlin
- 219-233 Commercial fleet demand for alternative-fuel vehicles in California
by Golob, Thomas F. & Torous, Jane & Bradley, Mark & Brownstone, David & Crane, Soheila Soltani & Bunch, David S.
- 235-243 Electric vehicle purchasing intentions: The concern over battery charge duration
by Chéron, Emmanuel & Zins, Michel
- 245-258 The demand for cars in developing countries
by Vasconcellos, Eduardo A.
- 259-262 A note on the travel speeds debate
by Gordon, Peter & Richardson, Harry W. & Liao, Yu-Chun
1997, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 91-107 A model for medium-term operations planning in an intermodal rail-truck service
by Nozick, Linda K. & Morlok, Edward K.
- 109-127 Market area of rail-truck terminals: Pertinence of the spatial theory
by Niérat, Patrick
- 129-140 Automobile ownership and government policy: The economics of Singapore's vehicle quota scheme
by Chin, Anthony & Smith, Peter
- 141-155 A simple detection scheme for delay-inducing freeway incidents
by Lin, Wei-Hua & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 157-173 Designing signal-controlled junctions for group-based operation
by Silcock, J. P.
- 175-175 Autos, smog and pollution control: The politics of air quality management in California : Wyn Grant. Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., Gower House, Croft Road, Aldershot, Hants GU11 3HR, Great Britain, 1995. 198 pp. + ix. ISBN 1-85278-927-1. $71.95
by Button, Kenneth
- 176-177 Transport concepts in European cities : Tim Pharoah and Dieter Apel. (Avebury Studies in Green Research). Avebury Publishing Ltd., Gower House, Croft Road, Aldershot, Hants GU11 3HR England, 1995. (Distributed in North America by Ashgate Publishing Co., Old Post Road, Brookfield, VT 05036, U.S.A.) 291 pp. + xv. ISBN 1-85972-094-3. $72.95
by Donovan, Craig Poulenez
- 178-179 Urban mass transportation planning : Alan Black. (McGraw-Hill Series in Transportation). McGraw-Hill, Inc. 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020, U.S.A., 1995. 411 pp. + xvi. ISBN 0-07-005557-2. $82.84
by Fielding, Gordon J.
- 175-176 Transportation planning on trial: The clean air act and travel forecasting : Mark Garrett and Martin Wachs. Sage Publications, 2455 Teller Road, Newbury Park, CA, U.S.A., 1996. 232 pp. + vii. ISBN 0-8039-7352-7 (cloth), $42.00; ISBN 0-8039-7353-5 (paper), $19.95
by Button, Kenneth
1997, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-19 The energy consumption implications of changing worktravel in London, Birmingham and Manchester: 1981 and 1991
by Frost, Martin & Linneker, Brian & Spence, Nigel
- 21-33 An exponential relationship for the proportion of free vehicles on arterial roads
by Sullivan, Daniel P. & Troutbeck, Rod J.
- 35-50 Modeling the desire to telecommute: The importance of attitudinal factors in behavioral models
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan
1996, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 399-413 "Local background" levels of carbon monoxide in an urban area
by Larson, Timothy & Moseholm, Lars & Slater, David & Cain, Cyra
- 415-429 Creating synthetic baseline populations
by Beckman, Richard J. & Baggerly, Keith A. & McKay, Michael D.
- 431-452 Technical efficiency measurement and explanation of French urban transit companies
by Kerstens, K.
- 453-467 Passing sight distance on two-lane highways: Review and revision
by Hassan, Yasser & Easa, Said M. & El Halim, A. O. Abd
- 469-471 Impact assessment and evaluation in transportation planning : Peter Nijkamp and Eddy Blaas. (Transportation Research, Economics and Policy, Vol. 2). Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, P.O. Box 989, 3300 AZ Dordrecht. The Netherlands 1994. 251 pp. + xii. ISBN 0-7923-2648-2. $94.50
by Thompson, Gregory L.
- 471-474 The Geography of Urban Transportation : 2nd edition. Susan Hanson, editor. The Guilford Press, 72 Spring Street, New York, N.Y. 10012, U.S.A., 1995. 478 pp + x. ISBN 1-57230-017-5. $49.95
by Deakin, Ann K.
- 474-475 Urban Traffic Networks: Dynamic flow modeling and control : Nathan H. Gartner and Gennaro Improta, editors. Springer-Verlag, GmbH & Co. KG, Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121, Heidelberg, Germany. 375 pp. + x. ISBN 3-540-59073-0.$
by Janson, Bruce N.
- 475-476 Road pricing: Theory, empirical assessment and policy : Borje Jonansson and Lars-Goran Mattsson, editors. (Transportation Research, Economics and Policy, Vol. 3). Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, P.O. Box 989, 3300 AZ Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1994. 248 pp. ISBN 0-7923-3134-6. $69.95
by Mohring, Herbert
1996, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 319-332 Optimal road tolls under conditions of queueing and congestion
by Yan, Hai & Lam, William H. K.
- 333-348 A review of the yellow interval dilemma
by Liu, Chiu & Herman, Robert & Gazis, Denos C.
- 349-359 The organisation of urban public transport systems in Western European metropolitan areas
by Costa, Álvaro
- 361-377 Mixed land-uses and commuting: Evidence from the American Housing Survey
by Cervero, Robert
- 379-398 A decision support framework for multi-fleet routing and multi-stop flight scheduling
by Yan, Shangyao & Young, Hwei-Fwa
1996, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 251-268 Modelling and evaluation of adaptive bus-preemption control with and without Automatic Vehicle Location systems
by Chang, Gang-len & Vasudevan, Meenakshy & Su, Chih-chiang
- 269-286 The impacts of women's careers on their commuting behavior: A case study of Israeli computer professionals
by Pazy, Asya & Salomon, Ilan & Pintzov, Tovi
- 287-305 Estimation of a trip table and the [Theta] parameter in a stochastic network
by Shihsien, Liu & Fricker, Jon D.
- 307-317 Efficiency considerations in airline pricing and yield management
by Botimer, Theodore C.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 173-187 Pickup and delivery systems for overnight carriers
by Hall, Randolph W.
- 189-206 Timing utility of daily activities and its impact on travel
by Wang, James Jixian
- 207-230 Optimising traffic signal settings for periods of time-varying demand
by Han, Bin
- 231-250 Formulation and solution of a multi-commodity, multi-modal network flow model for disaster relief operations
by Haghani, Ali & Oh, Sei-Chang
1996, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 89-101 Comparing the speed-flow relationship for motorways with new data from the M6
by Smith, W. Spencer & Hall, Fred L. & Montgomery, Frank O.
- 103-118 How households use different types of vehicles: A structural driver allocation and usage model
by Golob, Thomas F. & Kim, Seyoung & Ren, Weiping
- 119-133 Traffic characteristics on two-lane highway downgrades
by Archilla, Ricardo & Morrall, John
- 135-153 Variable message signs and radio traffic information: An integrated empirical analysis of drivers' route choice behaviour
by Emmerink, Richard H. M. & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 155-171 A new comprehensive sheared delay formula for traffic signal optimisation
by Han, Bin
1996, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-10 Intelligent transportation systems: An economic and environmental policy assessment
by Kanninen, Barbara J.
- 11-19 Using compressed workweeks to reduce work commuting
by Hung, Rudy
- 21-34 Automated guided vehicle traffic control at a container terminal
by Evers, Joseph J. M. & Koppers, Stijn A. J.
- 35-50 The effects of new high-occupancy vehicle lanes on travel and emissions
by Johnston, Robert A. & Ceerla, Raju
1995, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 387-400 Privatisation and the quality of rail services
by Else, P. K. & James, T. J.
- 401-419 Decisionmaking in the motor carrier industry
by Scott Cardell, N. & Huang, Shaomin & Brown, Stewart
- 421-427 The use of spatial separation in the measurement of transportation accessibility
by Pooler, James A.
- 429-443 Average duration and performance of actuated signal phases
by Bonneson, James A. & Mccoy, Patrick T.
- 445-458 Using small trucks to circumvent large truck restrictions: Impacts on truck emissions and performance measures
by Campbell, James F.
- 459-465 The demand curve under road pricing and the problem of political feasibility: A comment
by Verhoef, Erik
- 467-483 European and American approaches to air transport liberalisation: Some implications for small communities
by Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling J.
1995, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 337-344 Transport and Third World development: Review, issues, and prescription
by Leinbach, Thomas R.
- 345-358 Bus service optimization and car pricing policies to save fuel in urban areas
by Site, Paolo Delle & Filippi, Francesco
- 359-370 Operations management for urban snow removal and disposal
by Campbell, James F. & Langevin, André
- 371-385 Strategies for reducing emissions of air pollutants from the Swedish transportation sector
by Johansson, Bengt
1995, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 253-261 Traffic and transport planning in German cities
by Köhler, Uwe
- 263-272 Transit centre location-allocation decisions
by Uyeno, Dean H. & Willoughby, Keith A.
- 273-281 Area-wide traffic speed-flow model for the Singapore CBD
by Olszewski, Piotr & Fan, Henry S. L. & Tan, Yan-Weng
- 283-302 Methodological issues in the estimation of the travel, energy, and air quality impacts of telecommuting
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Handy, Susan L. & Salomon, Ilan
- 303-319 Ramp metering impact on urban corridor traffic: Field results
by Haj-Salem, Habib & Papageorgiou, Marcos
- 321-323 Author's response to book review: Fast wheels, slow traffic: Urban Transport Choices
by Wright, Charles L.
- 325-328 Going private: The international experience with transport privatization : José A. Gómez-Ibáñez and John R. Meyer. The Brookings Institution, 1775 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20036, U.S.A., 1993. 310 pp. + xiv. ISBN 0-8157-3178-7. $39.95 (cloth), $16.95 (paper)
by Cervero, Robert
- 328-330 The passenger train in the motor age: California's rail and bus industries, 1910-1941 : Gergory Lee Thompson. Ohio State University Press, 1070 Carmack road, Columbus, OH 43210-1002, U.S.A., 1994. 247 pp. + xvii. ISBN 0-8142-0609-3. $42.50
by Smerk, George M.
- 330-332 A Billion trips per day: Tradition and transition in European travel patterns : Ilan Salomon, Piet Bovy and Jean-Pierre Orfeuil (eds). (Transportation research, economics and policy, Vol. 1). Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, P.O. Box 989, 3300 AZ Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993. 460pp. + xxiv. ISBN 0-7923-2297-5. $US116.00, Dfl. 190.00
by Hensher, David A.
1995, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 173-186 A linear-programming-based price negotiation procedure for contracting shipping companies
by Wan, Ke & Levary, Reuven R.
- 187-203 Highway cost allocation: An application of the theory of nonatomic games
by Castano-Pardo, Alberto & Garcia-Diaz, Alberto
- 205-228 Projected fuel savings and emissions reductions from light-vehicle fuel economy standards
by DeCicco, John M.
- 229-244 Sampling strategies for two-fluid model parameter estimation in urban networks
by Williams, James C. & Mahmassani, Hani S. & Herman, Robert
- 245-252 Determinants of port performance and efficiency
by Tongzon, Jose L.
1995, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 87-105 Accessibility of neotraditional neighborhoods: A review of design concepts, policies, and recent literature
by Ryan, S. & McNally, M. G.
- 107-123 A multi-objective optimization approach to urban school bus routing: Formulation and solution method
by Bowerman, Robert & Hall, Brent & Calamai, Paul
- 125-139 Traffic assignment and signal control in saturated road networks
by Yang, Hai & Yagar, Sam
- 141-156 The economics of regulatory parking policies: The (IM)possibilities of parking policies in traffic regulation
by Verhoef, Erik & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 157-171 Fleet assignment strategies in urban transportation using express and partial services
by Vijayaraghavan, T. A. S. & Anantharamaiah, K. M.
1995, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-7 Public transit research and development in Germany
by Kirchhoff, Peter
- 9-20 Transportation in Germany: A historical overview
by Baron, Paul
- 21-32 Energy consumption in transport in Great Britain: Macro level estimates
by Banister, David & Banister, Chris
- 33-45 The target market for methanol fuel
by Sperling, Daniel & Setiawan, Winardi & Hungerford, David
1994, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 451-452 Transportation policy and practice in Germany: An introduction
by Wilhelm, Leutzbach
- 453-458 German transport policy after reunification
by Wissmann, Matthias
- 459-467 Transport demand development in Germany after the unification
by Rothengatter, Werner