Social Science & Medicine
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:socmed
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60
1985, Volume 21, Issue 8
- 931-936 China's impact on American medicine in the seventies: A limited and preliminary inquiry
by McQueen, David V.
- 937-943 From China to Africa: The same impossible synthesis between traditional and Western medicines
by Bibeau, Gilles
- 945-950 The impact of the Chinese medical model on Japan or, how the younger brother comes of age
by Lock, Margaret
1985, Volume 21, Issue 7
- 719-728 Whither the state in Yugoslav health care?
by Parmelee, Donna E.
- 728-730 Whither or wither the state in Yugoslav health care?: Some comparative reflections
by Field, Mark G.
- 730-732 The prescription for Yugoslav medicine
by Milanovic, Vladimir & Stambolovic, Vuk
- 733-740 Time trends and key factors in the choice of one-step or two-step biopsy and surgery for breast cancer
by Polissar, Lincoln & Finley, Mary Lou
- 741-746 The paperless medical record
by Shea, Steven & Margulies, David
- 747-751 Mental health and satisfaction among tax officers
by Cooper, Cary L. & Roden, Jim
- 753-760 The demand for dental care: An assessment
by Yule, Brian & Parkin, David
- 761-770 Heavy users of an emergency department: Psycho-social and medical characteristics, other health care contacts and the effect of a hospital social worker intervention
by Andrén, Kjerstin Genell & Rosenqvist, Urban
- 771-773 Reasons for the disagreements on the impact of smoking on medical care expenditures: A proposal for a uniform approach
by Thompson, M. E. & Forbes, W. F.
- 775-783 Maternal sociomedical characteristics and birth weights of firstborns
by Hoff, Charles & Wertelecki, Wladimir & Reyes, Elena & Zansky, Shelley & Dutt, James & Stumpe, Alfred & Till, Derel & Butler, Rose Mary
- 785-797 Children's perceptions of advertisements for cigarettes
by Aitken, P. P. & Leathar, D. S. & O'Hagan, F. J.
- 799-805 Changes in mortality among the elderly Finnish population 1951-1979
by Kivelä, Sirkka-Liisa
- 807-818 How to get well in tzintzuntzan
by Foster, George M.
- 819-823 Smoking among urban Malaysian school children
by Thambypillai, Vimala
- 825-827 More on the impact of smoking on medical care expenditures
by Leu, Robert E. & Schaub, Thomas
1985, Volume 21, Issue 6
- 603-613 Health policy and the emerging tobacco reality
by Milio, Nancy
- 615-622 Patient rating of doctors using computers
by Cruickshank, P. J.
- 623-630 Some problems with pro-competition reforms
by Agich, George J. & Begley, Charles E.
- 631-640 A longitudinal study of the reporting of emotional and somatic symptoms during and after pregnancy
by Lips, Hilary M.
- 641-649 Low country fevers: Cultural adaptations to malaria in antebellum South Carolina
by Dubisch, Jill
- 651-653 Preference of hospital employees for work-related outcomes
by Nnadozie, Jonathan & Eldar, Reuben
- 655-665 Female labor force participation and female mortality in Wisconsin 1974-1978
by Passannante, Marian R. & Nathanson, Constance A.
- 667-669 Drink boiled water: A cultural analysis of a health education message
by Nichter, Mark
- 671-683 Menstruation as medicine
by Knight, Chris
- 685-692 Women heal women: Spirit possession and sexual segregation in a Muslim society
by Constantinides, Pamela
- 693-700 Polluting and healing among the Northern Yaka of Zaire
by Devisch, Renaat
- 701-711 The power to pollute and the power to preserve: Perceptions of female power in a Hindu village
by Thompson, Catherine
- 713-714 Vicarious menstruation
by Skultans, Videa S.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 483-483 Urbanization and health in the developing world
by Verhasselt, Yola
- 485-498 Primary medical care and coping with stress and disease: The inclination of primary care practitioners to demonstrate affective behavior
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 499-506 The social and cultural context of coping: Action, gender and symptoms in a southern black community
by Dressler, William W.
- 507-515 The treatment strategies of arthritis sufferers
by Gray, Dennis
- 517-523 Socio-economic conditions in childhood and mortality and morbidity caused by coronary heart disease in adulthood in rural Finland
by Notkola, V. & Punsar, S. & Karvonen, M. J. & Haapakoski, J.
- 525-531 The relation of social support and working environment to medical variables associated with elevated blood pressure in young males: A structural model
by Knox, Sarah S. & Theorell, Töres & Svensson, Jan Ch. & Waller, Dick
- 533-539 Sociocultural correlates of childhood sporting activities: Their implications for heart health
by Gottlieb, Nell H. & Chen, Meei-Shia
- 541-544 The influence of the family on control of diabetes
by Edelstein, Jacqueline & Linn, Margarette W.
- 545-551 Gender differences in life expectancy among Kibbutz members
by Leviatan, Uri & Cohen, Jiska
- 553-558 Using social epidemiology to understand who stays blind and who gets operated for cataract in a rural setting
by Brilliant, Girija E. & Brilliant, Lawrence B.
- 559-570 La deficience visuelle congenitale: Chances et difficultes d'amenagement
by Harrison-Covello, A. & Lairy, G. C.
- 571-580 Pandemic and epidemic influenza, 1830-1848
by David Patterson, K.
- 581-588 Circumcision: Its nature and practice among some ethnic groups in Southern Nigeria
by Myers, Robert A. & Omorodion, Francisca I. & Isenalumhe, Anthony E. & Akenzua, Gregory I.
- 589-593 Content analysis of speech of schizophrenic and control adoptees and their relatives: preliminary results
by Kinney, Dennis K. & Jacobsen, Bjorn & Bechgaard, Birgitte & Jansson, Lennart & Faber, Britta & Kasell, Eva & Uliana, Regina L.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 367-375 The evaluation of health care
by Carr-Hill, Roy A.
- 377-381 Mental health in health planning agencies
by Kornblatt, Elayne S.
- 383-390 Chiropractic and the clinical art
by Coulehan, John L.
- 391-396 The social and psychological consequences of secrecy in artificial insemination by donor (AID) programmes
by Rowland, Robyn
- 397-406 Potency: A stress-buffering link in the coping-stress-disease relationship
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 407-414 The evaluations of drug information programs
by Lilja, John
- 415-431 Restructuring health care financing in Chile
by Scarpaci, Joseph L.
- 433-441 The monthly and weekly distribution of suicide
by Massing, Walter & Angermeyer, Matthias C.
- 443-450 Anthropology and the study of chronic disease: Adolescent blood pressure in corpus Christi, Texas
by Ready, Timothy
- 451-461 Health services utilization and cost in Ismailia, Egypt
by Abu-Zeid, Hassan A. H. & Dann, William M.
- 463-468 Curing and sociocultural separatism in south Thailand
by Golomb, Louis
- 469-481 Concepts of illness and the utilization of health-care services in a rural Malian village
by Hielscher, Sibylle & Sommerfeld, Johannes
1985, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 235-242 The proprietary hospital industry: A financial analysis 1972-1982
by Michel, Allen & Shaked, Israel & Daley, John
- 243-249 Unsung questions of medical ethics
by Barnard, David
- 251-262 Health services and the political culture of Saudi Arabia
by Gallagher, Eugene B. & Maureen Searle, C.
- 263-273 Patient compliance behavior: The effects of time on patients' values of treatment regimens
by Christensen-Szalanski, Jay J.J. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 275-282 The reinterpretation of Western pharmaceuticals among the Mende of Sierra Leone
by Bledsoe, Caroline H. & Goubaud, Monica F.
- 283-286 Traditional infant feeding practices: Right or wrong?
by Kusin, Jane A. & Kardjati, Sri & van Steenbergen, Wil
- 287-290 Prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease amongst Mormons in Britain and Ireland
by Penny, W.J. & Penny, E. & Mayberry, J.F. & Rhodes, J.
- 291-298 Decision to adopt new medical technology: A case study of thrombolytic therapy
by Becker, Daniel M. & Sarel, Dan & Gardner, Laurence B.
- 299-305 Preventive care attitudes of medical students
by Scott, Craig S. & Neighbor, William E.
- 307-308 The relevance of the social sciences to health care delivery
by Anderson, Joan M.
- 309-317 Missionary doctors vs Chinese patients: Credibility of missionary health care in early twentieth century China
by Cheung, Yuet-Wah & New, Peter Kong-Ming
- 319-325 Trust, talk and touch in Balkan folk healing
by Kerewsky-Halpern, Barbara
- 327-333 Support networks developed by immigrant women
by Lynam, M.Judith
- 335-339 Social support and learning in preventive health care
by Maida, Carl A.
- 341-350 Influences on the antenatal clinic attendance of central province women in Port Moresby, PNG
by Marshall, Leslie B.
- 351-363 The health belief model and preventive health behaviour in Singapore
by Quah, Stella R.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 103-113 Les disparites sociales de consommation medicale
by Serange-Fonterme, Renée
- 115-120 Building an effective doctor-patient relationship: From patient satisfaction to patient participation
by Speedling, Edward J. & Rose, David N.
- 121-127 Social and environmental factors associated with diarrhoea and growth in young children: Child health in urban Africa
by Pickering, Helen
- 129-137 Maladie subie, maladie dominee, industrialisation et technologie medicale: Le cas de la tuberculose
by Thebaud, Annie & Lert, France
- 139-143 Mortality rates for farmers and fishermen in Japan compared with England and Wales
by Naruse, Yuchi & Kagamimori, Sadanobu & Watanabe, Masao & Minowa, Masumi & Iibuchi, Yasuo
- 145-151 Social epidemiology of the experience of threat of war among finnish youth
by Solantaus, Tytti & Rimpelä, Matti & Rahkonen, Ossi
- 153-162 An analytic typology of disclaimers, excuses and justifications surrounding illness: A situational approach to health and illness
by Alonzo, Angelo A.
- 165-171 Culture-bound syndromes unbound
by Hahn, Robert A.
- 173-185 Pibloktoq (hysteria) and inuit nutrition: Possible implication of hypervitaminosis A
by Landy, David
- 187-196 Culturally interpreted symptoms or culture-bound syndromes: A cross-cultural review of nerves
by Low, Setha M.
- 197-203 The concept of culture-bound syndromes: Anorexia Nervosa and brain-fag
by Prince, Raymond
- 205-210 The metamorphosis of 'culture-bound' syndromes
by Jilek, Wolfgang G. & Jilek-Aall, Louise
- 211-220 Sanctified madness: The God-intoxicated saints of Bengal
by Morinis, Alan
- 221-228 Deconstructing culture-bound syndromes
by Karp, Ivan
1985, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-3 Health and social science in Latin America
by Ugalde, Antonio
- 5-12 Health and traditional medicine cultures in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Pedersen, Duncan & Baruffati, Veronica
- 13-21 Health care in Costa Rica: Boom and crisis
by Mesa-Lago, Carmelo
- 23-30 Assessment of Venezuelan health services from a social development perspective
by Gómez, Henry & Kastner, George & De Pieretti, Cristina V.
- 31-39 Studies of diarrhoea in Quindio (Columbia): Problems related to water treatment
by Bersh, David & Osorio, Margarita M.
- 41-53 Ideological dimensions of community participation in Latin American health programs
by Ugalde, Antonio
- 55-65 Fifteen years of community organization for health in Panama: An assessment of current progress and problems
by La Forgia, Gerard M.
- 67-75 Difficulties involved in taking health services to the people: The example of a public health care center in a Caracas barrio
by Rakowski, Cathy A. & Kastner, George
- 77-86 Coverage and patterns of ambulatory medical care use in Tlalpan, Mexico City
by Selwyn, B. J. & de Chavez, M. Ruiz
- 87-92 Family medicine: A medical care alternative for Latin America
by Arechiga, Amador Flores & Heras, Hector Riquelme & Cantu, Idalia Quintanilla
- 93-102 Mexican immigrants and the utilization of U.S. health services: The case of San Diego
by Chavez, Leo R. & Cornelius, Wayne A. & Williams Jones, Oliver
1985, Volume 20, Issue 12
- 1207-1224 Measuring the health of populations, indicators and interpretations
by Hansluwka, Harald E.
- 1225-1233 Problems of substance abuse: Exploitation and control
by Ray, Larry
- 1235-1240 The analysis and assessment of health programs
by Prescott, Nicholas & de Ferranti, David
- 1241-1252 Disability dilemmas and rehabilitation tensions: A twentieth century inheritance
by Greenwood, Judith G.
- 1253-1258 Discrimination against women in the South African medical profession
by Unterhalter, Beryl
- 1259-1268 A need for community education in development: The Mit Abu El Kom case
by Weidner, B. Louise & Nosseir, Nazek K. & Hughes, Charles C.
- 1269-1278 The social definition of women's smoking behaviour
by Elkind, Andrea Knopf
- 1279-1280 Smoking and intelligence in Australia
by Ray, J. J.
- 1281-1287 Malaria in Liberian children and mothers: Biocultural perceptions of illness vs clinical evidence of disease
by Collier Jackson, Linda
- 1289-1294 Relativism in the diagnosis of hypoglycemia
by Hunt, Linda M.
- 1295-1305 Nutrition, lactation and fertility in two Mexican rural communities
by Fink, Ann Elizabeth
- 1307-1312 Patient mobility for elective surgical interventions
by Tessier, G. & Contandriopoulos, A. P. & Dionne, G.
- 1313-1318 Community care for the elderly: Costs and dependency
by Snell, Martin C.
- 1319-1330 Health care expenditure containment in the United States: Strategies at the state and local level
by Hillman, Diane G. & Christianson, Jon B.
- 1331-1341 Informed consent in psychiatric research: Preliminary findings from an ongoing investigation
by Benson, Paul R. & Roth, Loren H. & Winslade, William J.
1985, Volume 20, Issue 11
- 1083-1083 Introduction
by Smith, Harmon
- 1085-1090 Selecting neonatal ethics
by Frader, Joel E.
- 1091-1095 Selective nontreatment of handicapped newborns: A critical essay
by Kohrman, Arthur F.
- 1097-1102 Which infants should live? On the usefulness and limitations of Robert Weir's selective nontreatment of handicapped newborns
by Churchill, L. R.
- 1103-1107 Why solutions continue to elude us
by Murray, Thomas H.
- 1109-1117 Selective nontreatment--One year later: Reflections and a response
by Weir, Robert F.
- 1119-1127 Physician gender and the physician-patient relationship: Recent evidence and relevant questions
by Weisman, Carol S. & Teitelbaum, Martha Ann
- 1129-1141 Health risks among enlisted males in the U.S. Navy: Race and ethnicity as correlates of disease incidence
by Palinkas, Lawrence A. & Colcord, Christine L.
- 1143-1150 Sources of influence on infant feeding practices in Hong Kong
by Hung, Beatrice K. M. & Ling, Lydia & Ong, S. G.
- 1151-1159 The frontier of modern Western medicine in Nepal
by Streefland, Pieter
- 1161-1168 Self-touching as an indicator of underlying affect and language processes
by Harrigan, Jinni A.
- 1169-1175 Professional identification: A study of female students at a medical college in India
by Bhargava, Gura
- 1177-1184 The theory of the hospital: A review of the models
by McGuire, A.
- 1185-1190 A qualitative assessment of the medicare prospective payment system
by Broyles, Robert W. & Rosko, Michael D.
- 1191-1197 Effects of promotion on pharmaceutical demand
by Mackowiak, John I. & Gagnon, Jean Paul
- 1199-1205 Sex differences in the psychological reactions of medical and surgical patients to crisis intervention counseling: Sauce for the goose may not be sauce for the gander
by Viney, Linda L. & Benjamin, Yvonne N. & Clarke, Alex M. & Bunn, Terence A.
1985, Volume 20, Issue 10
- 969-979 Computers and clinical judgement: The role of physician networks
by Anderson, James G. & Jay, Stephen J.
- 981-991 Choice or change: Further evidence on ideas of illness and responsibility for health
by Pill, Roisin & Nigel C.H., Stott
- 993-999 Uncertainty and its relation to the psychological and social correlates of chronic illness in children
by Jessop, Dorothy Jones & Stein, Ruth E. K.
- 1001-1011 Social and cultural factors in the etiology of low birthweight among disadvantaged blacks
by Boone, Margaret S.
- 1013-1021 A health economist on medical sociology: Reflections by an unreconstructed reductionist
by Culyer, A. J.
- 1023-1027 The nature, meaning and measurement of health and illness: An economic viewpoint
by Williams, Alan
- 1029-1035 The economic analysis of inequalities in health
by Muurinen, Jaana-Marja & Le Grand, Julian
- 1037-1040 The economic evaluation of clinical practice
by Akehurst, Ron
- 1041-1048 The political economy of the NHS: Individualist justifications of collective action
by Dowie, Jack
- 1049-1061 Economic analysis of health service professions: A survey
by Gravelle, H. S. E.
- 1063-1064 Joint meeting of the health economists' study group and the medical sociology group in York, July, 1983
by Bergmann, Maria
- 1065-1068 Menstrual symptoms, attitudes and consulting behaviour
by Scambler, Annette & Scambler, Graham
- 1069-1072 A preliminary report on anti-depressant therapy and its effects on hope and immunity
by Udelman, Donna Lou & Udelman, Harold D.
- 1073-1080 Local politicization of primary health care as an instrument for development: A case study of community health workers in Zambia
by Twumasi, Patrick A. & Freund, Paul J.
- 1081-1081 Letter to the editor
by Dunning, James Morse
1985, Volume 20, Issue 9
- 855-876 Triggers of symptoms and health care
by Verbrugge, Lois M.
- 877-885 The psycho-social consequences of intermittent husband absence: An epidemiological study
by Taylor, Rex & Morrice, Ken & Clark, David & McCann, Kathryn
- 887-899 Sex differences in minor psychiatric morbidity: A survey of homogenous population
by Jenkins, Rachel
- 901-909 Social functions of medical licensing: A case study of Soviet immigrant physicians in Israel
by Shuval, Judith T.
- 911-921 The role of the receptionist in general practice: A 'dragon behind the desk'?
by Arber, Sara & Sawyer, Lucianne
- 923-931 Communication in primary care: The role of patient and practitioner explanatory models
by Helman, Cecil G.
- 933-938 Railways, disease and health in South Africa
by Hogbin, Vanessa
- 939-943 The lengthening hour: Time and the demise of psychoanalysis as therapy
by Starkey, Kenneth P.
- 945-953 Stressful episodes reported by first-year student nurses: A descriptive account
by Parkes, Katharine R.
- 955-962 Attendance for cervical screening--Whose problem?
by Eardley, Anne & Elkind, Andrea Knopf & Spencer, Brenda & Hobbs, Patricia & Pendleton, Laura L. & Haran, Dave
1985, Volume 20, Issue 8
- 771-771 Introduction
by McEwan, Peter J. M.
- 773-777 Towards a psychobiological model of cancer: Psychological considerations
by Greer, Steven & Watson, Maggie
- 779-787 Towards a psychobiological model of cancer: Biological considerations
by Pettingale, K. W.
- 789-794 Cancer from a biobehavioural and social epidemiological perspective
by Baltrusch, H. J. F. & Waltz, Millard
- 795-802 Development of a method for rating cognitive responses to a diagnosis of cancer
by Morris, Tina & Blake, Susan & Buckley, Miranda
- 803-807 Factors important to psychosocial adjustment to cancer: A review of the evidence
by Goldberg, Richard J. & Cullen, Leah Oseas
- 809-817 The quality of life of cancer patients: A review of the literature
by de Haes, Johanna C. J. M. & van Knippenberg, Ferdinand C. E.
- 819-823 Improving the detection of psychiatric problems in cancer patients
by Maguire, Peter
- 825-831 Why me? Attributions and adjustment by cancer patients and their mates at two stages in the disease process
by Gotay, Carolyn Cook
- 833-840 Biopsychosocial studies on cutaneous malignant melanoma: Psychosocial factors associated with prognostic indicators, progression, psychophysiology and tumor-host response
by Temoshok, Lydia
- 841-847 Cancer patients' personality characteristics, physician-patient communication and adoption of the Moerman diet
by Pruyn, J. F. A. & Rijckman, R. M. & van Brunschot, C. J. M. & van den Borne, H. W.
- 849-850 Insomnia in cancer patients
by Silberfarb, Peter M. & Hauri, Peter J. & Oxman, Thomas E. & Lash, Stephanie
- 851-853 Aspects of the European dying process
by Palouzie, Anne-Marie
1985, Volume 20, Issue 7
- 659-666 Space and time in British general practice
by Armstrong, David
- 667-680 Psychosocial predictors of sudden death: A review and critique
by Binik, Yitzchak M.
- 681-689 Generation et evaluation des hypotheses etiologiques en epidemiologie
by Philippe, P.
- 691-694 Alexithymia and affective verbal behaviour of three groups of patients
by Ahrens, Stephan
- 695-703 Investigation of a model for the initiation of breastfeeding in primigravida women
by Dusdieker, Lois B. & Booth, Brenda M. & Seals, Brenda F. & Ekwo, Edem E.
- 705-712 Extended training of ambulance staff in England
by Wright, K. G.
- 713-717 Infant formula samples and breast feeding among Philippine urban poor
by Guthrie, George M. & Guthrie, Helen A. & Fernandez, Tomas L. & Estrera, Nenita O.
- 719-724 The dominant firm in health insurance
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Greenberg, Warren
- 725-730 Anorexia nervosa as a culture-bound syndrome
by Swartz, Leslie
- 731-736 Behavioural and endocrine reactions in boys scoring high on Sennton neurotic scale viewing an exciting and partly violent movie and the importance of social support
by Arnetz, Bengt B. & Edgren, Bengt & Levi, Lennart & Otto, Ulf
- 737-744 Evaluation of an interview training course for general practitioners
by Bensing, J. M. & Sluijs, E. M.
- 745-752 The contribution of ethics and psychology to medicine
by Bergsma, Jurrit & Thomasma, David C.
- 753-759 Terminal cancer care services: Recent changes in regional inequalities in Great Britain
by Lunt, Barry
- 761-762 Letter to the editor
by Reidy, Angela
1985, Volume 20, Issue 6
- 553-560 Family adaptation and psychosocial adjustment to cystic fibrosis in the preschool child
by Cowen, Leslie & Corey, Mary & Keenan, Nancy & Simmons, Robert & Arndt, Erika & Levison, Henry
- 561-565 Perceptions of disability of persons with cerebral palsy, their close relatives and able bodied persons
by Gething, Lindsay
- 567-577 Mexican-American, Black-American and White-American differences in reporting illnesses, disability and physician visits for illnesses
by Berkanovic, Emil & Telesky, Carol
- 579-583 A point prevalence study of alcoholism and mental illness among downtown migrants
by Whitley, Marilyn Peddicord & Osborne, Oliver H. & Godfrey, Mary Ann & Johnston, Karen
- 585-588 Handicapped individuals in Kuwait
by Harrison, Ann
- 589-599 Child mortality and economic variation among rural Mexican households
by Millard, Ann V.
- 601-607 A cost-benefit analysis of the Quebec network of genetic medicine
by Dagenais, Denyse L. & Courville, Léon & Dagenais, Marcel G.
- 609-625 Water resources development and schistosomiasis ecology in the Awash Valley, Ethiopia
by Kloos, Helmut
- 627-635 Marital dissolution and health: Do males or females have greater risk?
by Riessman, Catherine Kohler & Gerstel, Naomi
- 637-644 Job stress, cigarette smoking and cessation: The conditioning effects of peer support
by Westman, Mina & Eden, Dov & Shirom, Arie
- 645-648 A problem with refusing certain forms of psychiatric treatment
by Perry, Clifton
1985, Volume 20, Issue 5
- 441-451 Double standards in the analysis of Marxist scholarship: A reply to Reidy's critique of my work
by Navarro, Vicente
- 453-460 Socioeconomic and health effects on mortality declines in developing countries
by Pendleton, Brian F. & Yang, Shu-O. W.
- 461-472 Styles of adjustment to coronary graft surgery
by Radley, Alan & Green, Ruth
- 473-482 The urban bias in health facilities in Pakistan
by Zaidi, S. Akbar
- 483-486 A Maori perspective of health
by Durie, M. H.
- 487-492 Hospital care utilization in a 17,000 population sample: 5-year follow-up
by Hansagi, Helen & Norell, Staffan E. & Magnusson, Gudjon
- 493-497 Psychosocial adjustment of victims of occupational hand injuries
by Lee, Peter W. H. & Ho, Elsie S. Y. & Tsang, Adolf K. T. & Cheng, Jack C. Y. & Leung, P. C. & Cheng, Y. H. & Lieh-Mak, F.
- 499-509 Socialization and interpersonal environment in nurses' affective reactions to work
by Decker, Frederic H.