Social Science & Medicine
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:socmed
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60
1986, Volume 23, Issue 10
- 919-928 Disaggregating regional variations in mortality by cause of death: A case study of the Republic of Ireland
by Pringle, D.G.
- 929-934 Disease competition as a factor in ecological studies of mortality: The case of urban centers
by Greenberg, Michael R.
- 935-943 Analysing geographic variations in mortality using poisson regression: The example of ischaemic heart disease in England and Wales 1969-1973
by Lovett, A.A. & Bentham, C.G. & Flowerdew, R.
- 945-961 Mental disorders and ecological structure in Nottingham
by Giggs, John A.
- 963-973 The uses of spatial analysis in medical geography: A review
by Gesler, Wil
- 975-982 The comparative study of patterns of Guinea worm prevalence as a guide to control strategies
by Watts, Susan J.
- 983-993 Disease and development: Coguatera fish poisoning
by Lewis, Nancy D.
- 995-1002 Modelling the incidence of childhood diarrhea
by Taylor, S.Martin & Frank, John & White, Norman F. & Myers, Joyce
- 1003-1010 Medical pluralism and infant mortality in a rural area of Bangladesh
by Bhardwaj, Surinder M. & Paul, Bimal Kanti
- 1011-1015 Planned out-of-hospital births, New Jersey, 1978-1980
by Schneider, Dona
- 1017-1020 Bovine leukosis: An example of poor disease monitoring of international livestock shipments to developing countries
by Odend'hal, Stewart
- 1021-1026 Proximity to hospital and mortality from motor vehicle traffic accidents
by Bentham, Graham
- 1027-1032 Immunization against whooping cough in Salford: A spatial analysis
by Gatrell, Anthony C.
- 1033-1050 Rings of madness: Service areas of 19th century asylums in North America
by Hunter, John M. & Shannon, Gary W. & Sambrook, Stephanie L.
- 1051-1057 Separating doctors' homes and doctors' offices: San Francisco, 1881-1941
by Shumsky, Neil Larry & Bohland, James & Knox, Paul
- 1059-1065 International perspectives on the health care crisis in the United States
by Mayer, Jonathan D.
- 1067-1078 Equity in the distribution of health and welfare services: Can we rely on the state to reverse the 'inverse care law?'
by Smith, Christopher J.
- 1079-1086 The geographical restructuring of urban hospitals: Spatial dimensions of corporate strategy
by McLafferty, Sara
- 1087-1092 Who cares what care?: An inverse interest law?
by Eyles, John & Woods, Kevin
- 1093-1103 Territorial justice and primary health care: An example from London
by Powell, Martin A.
- 1105-1117 Primary health care in the Philippines: Banking on the barangays?
by Phillips, David R.
1986, Volume 23, Issue 9
- 841-845 The performing patient in ritual healing
by Joralemon, Donald
- 847-850 Cost savings from alternative treatments for tuberculosis
by Barnum, Howard N.
- 851-860 Physician-induced demand by Irish GPs
by Tussing, A. Dale & Wojtowycz, Martha A.
- 861-868 Preventive dentistry in a health centre: Effectiveness and cost
by Donaldson, C. & Forbes, J. F. & Smalls, M. & Boddy, F. A. & Stephen, K. W. & McCall, D.
- 869-874 An example of cross-cultural measurement of psychological symptoms in post-partum mothers
by Watson, Elizabeth & Evans, Stephen J. W.
- 875-888 Health care in a declining economy: The case of Zambia
by Freund, Paul J.
- 889-897 'New age' healing in the U.S
by Levin, Jeffrey S. & Coreil, Jeannine
- 899-904 Improving functional status in arthritis: The effect of social support
by Weinberger, Morris & Hiner, Sharon L. & Tierney, William M.
- 905-910 Limited impact of the breast self-examination movement: A Latin American illustration
by Sheley, Joseph F. & Lessan, Gloria T.
1986, Volume 23, Issue 8
- 747-755 The context of menopause: Psychotropic drug use and menopausal status
by Kaufert, Patricia A. & Gilbert, Penny
- 757-761 Medical researchers and clinicians as seekers of information: The Nigeria case study
by Osiobe, Stephen A.
- 763-771 Swedish physicians' perspectives on work and the medical care system: The case of district general practitioners
by Twaddle, Andrew C.
- 773-780 Factors related to the use of ambulatory mental health services in three providers plans
by Diehr, Paula & Price, Kurt & Williams, Stephen J. & Matin, Diane P.
- 781-781 Foreword
by Smith, H. L.
- 783-787 Divided loyalties and ambiguous relationships
by Toulmin, Stephen
- 789-796 Divided loyalties in medicine: The ambivalence of occupational medical practice
by Walsh, Diana Chapman
- 797-802 Divided loyalties in adolescent psychiatry: Late adolescence
by Arnstein, Robert L.
- 803-815 Ethical issues regarding mixed agency of military physicians
by Howe, Edmund G.
- 817-826 Divided loyalties: A physician's responsibilities in an information age
by Gellman, Robert M.
- 827-832 Divided loyalties for physicians: Social context and moral problems
by Murray, Thomas H.
1986, Volume 23, Issue 7
- 641-650 Illness experience in a chronic disease--ALS
by Cobb, Ann Kuckelman & Hamera, Edna
- 651-664 Infant feeding in Mali, West Africa: Variations in belief and practice
by Dettwyler, Katherine A.
- 665-671 An alternate level of care, the prospective payment system and the challenge of extended care
by Tellis-Nayak, V. & Tellis-Nayak, M.
- 673-682 An integrated sociocultural curriculum for community medicine in Bali, Indonesia
by Connor, Linda H. & Higginbotham, Nick
- 683-686 The changing pattern of post-partum sexual abstinence in a Nigerian rural community
by Isenalumhe, Anthony Eko & Oviawe, Osawaru
- 687-688 Bhye Bhaddi: A food and health concept of Punjabi Asians
by Bhopal, Rajinder Singh
- 689-700 'Disease and development' or 'the underdevelopment of health': A critical review of geographical perspectives on African health problems
by Stock, Robert
- 701-708 Attitudes of Nigerian physicians toward a national health service
by Umeh, Joseph C. & Freeman, Robert A. & Garner, Dowey D. & Blevins, David E.
- 709-716 Childhood relationships, adult coping resources and depression
by Richman, Judith A. & Flaherty, Joseph A.
- 717-719 Patterns of drug use among adolescents: The past decade
by Smart, Reginald G. & Adlaf, Edward M.
- 721-735 Financial, organizational and professional factors affecting health care utilization
by Dutton, Diana
- 737-744 Socio-demographic variation in perceived illness and the use of primary care: The value of community survey data for primary care service planning
by Bucquet, Denis & Curtis, Sarah
1986, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 539-548 Personal preferences and ethnic variations among anglo and hispanic breast and bottle feeders
by Weller, Susan C. & Dungy, Claibourne I.
- 549-554 Influence of weather on osteoarthritics
by Laborde, Joyce M. & Dando, William A. & Powers, Marjorie J.
- 555-558 A method of rapid assessment of the distribution and endemicity of dracunculiasis in Nigeria
by Edungbola, Luke D. & Watts, Susan J. & Kale, Oladele O. & Smith, Gordon S. & Hopkins, Donald R.
- 559-566 Why health improves: Defining the issues concerning 'comprehensive primary health care' and 'selective primary health care'
by Rifkin, Susan B. & Walt, Gill
- 567-575 Psychological aspects of pain in rheumatoid arthritis: A review
by Skevington, Suzanne M.
- 577-585 Bearing illness: Study of couples where the husband awaits coronary graft surgery
by Radley, Alan & Green, Ruth
- 587-594 Attitudes to the medical specialities: Comparing pre-clinical students' perceptions of nine specialities
by Furnham, Adrian
- 595-604 Variations in the diagnosis of psychosocial disorders: A general practice observation study
by Verhaak, Peter F. M.
- 605-609 Social factors and the gender difference in mortality
by Koskenvuo, Markku & Kaprio, Jaakko & Lönnqvist, Jouko & Sarna, Seppo
- 611-620 Utilization of health services in Indonesia
by Chernichovsky, Dov & Meesook, Oey Astra
- 621-627 Smoking as an anticipatory rite of passage: some sociological hypotheses on health-related behaviour
by Robb, J. H.
- 629-633 Homes for the elderly in Liguria
by Spagnoli, A. & Avanzini, F. & Foresti, G. & Pirone, F. & Tognoni, G.
- 635-635 On certainty and uncertainty
by Underwood, Peter
1986, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 439-444 Contrasting patterns of blood pressure and related factors within a Maori and European population in New Zealand
by Wood, Corinne Shear & Gans, Lydia P.
- 445-453 Patterns of variation in breast-feeding behaviors
by Quandt, Sara A.
- 455-459 The cultural impact of the 'AIDS' test: The American experience
by McCombie, S. C.
- 461-468 Principles and the search for moral certainty
by Churchill, Larry R. & Simán, JoséJorge
- 469-470 The role of occupational health units in hospital: An assessment by employees
by Mayberry, John F. & Foulis, Wendy & Street, Connie M.
- 471-475 Diabetes, depression and employment status
by Friis, Robert & Nanjundappa, G.
- 477-483 Culture and disease
by Appels, A.
- 485-491 Malnutrition and basic needs surveys in Thailand
by Savasdisara, Tongchai & Tips, Walter E. J. & Fordeyn, Dirk & Chaiwut, Rachadaporn
- 493-499 An exploratory study of poor adjustment styles among retirees
by Braithwaite, V. A. & Gibson, D. M. & Bosly-Craft, Richard
- 501-509 Cultural values and biomedical knowledge: Choices in infant feeding : Analysis of a survey
by Gabriel, Ayala & Gabriel, K. Ruben & Lawrence, Ruth A.
- 511-517 Class and health: Comparing Britain and Sweden
by Lundberg, Olle
- 519-525 Role ambiguity in general practice: The care of patients dying at home
by Still, A. W. & Todd, C. J.
- 527-530 Interests and specialty choice in medicine
by Meir, Elchanan I. & Engel, Kathy
- 531-535 Aging in a 'healthy' population
by McKinlay, Sonja M. & McKinlay, John B.
1986, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 347-355 The primary health center as a social system: PHC, social status, and the issue of team-work in South Asia
by Nichter, Mark A.
- 357-366 Diarrhea and the social marketing of oral rehydration salts in Bangladesh
by Green, Edward C.
- 367-377 Herbalism and divination in Southern Malawi
by Morris, Brian
- 379-386 Traditional concepts of mental disorder among Indian psychiatric patients: Preliminary report of work in progress
by Weiss, Mitchell G. & Sharma, S. D. & Gaur, R. K. & Sharma, J. S. & Desai, A. & Doongaji, D. R.
- 387-391 Confidentiality expectations of patients in teaching hospital clinics versus private practice offices
by Weiss, Barry D. & Senf, Janet H. & Carter, John Z. & Rothe, Thomas C.
- 393-415 The patterning of health by social position in contemporary Britain: Directions for sociological research
by Macintyre, Sally
- 417-422 Further observations on social factors associated with duodenal ulcer in Soweto
by Segal, Isidor & Unterhalter, Beryl & Rosenbush, Heidi
- 423-427 Reassurance reconsidered
by Buchsbaum, David G.
1986, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 231-240 Cost effectiveness of potential immunization interventions against diarrhoeal disease
by Creese, Andrew L.
- 241-247 Geographical patterns of cancer mortality in China
by Lam, Nina Sui-Ngan
- 249-257 Aedes aegypti mosquitoes in the Americas: A review of their interactions with the human population
by Slosek, Jean
- 259-267 Physician utilization of computers in medical practice: Policy implications based on a structural model
by Anderson, James G. & Jay, Stephen J. & Schweer, Harlan M. & Anderson, Marilyn M.
- 269-275 A population-based survey of loss and psychological distress during war
by Hourani, Laurel Lockwood & Armenian, Haroutine & Zurayk, Huda & Afifi, Larry
- 277-281 Psychiatric research instruments in the transcultural setting: Experiences in India and Brazil
by Sen, Biswajit & Mari, Jair de Jesus
- 283-291 The changing structure of Dutch mental health care
by Breemer Ter Stege, C. P. C. & van Heugten, P.
- 293-295 Privacy protection and population-based health research
by Lako, C. J.
- 297-303 Causes of infant and early childhood deaths in Sierra Leone
by Kandeh, Borbor Sama
- 305-312 Marital status, delay in seeking treatment and survival from breast cancer
by Neale, Anne Victoria & Tilley, Barbara C. & Vernon, Sally W.
- 313-322 Marital status of persons with spinal cord injury
by Brown, Julia S. & Giesy, Barbara
- 323-332 'Reprofessionalization' or 'occupational imperialism'?: Some reflections on pharmacy in Britain
by Holloway, S. W. F. & Jewson, N. D. & Mason, D. J.
- 333-336 Traditional child spacing practices of women: Experiences from a primary care project in Lagos, Nigeria
by Olukoya, A. A.
- 337-344 Assessment of a short scale to measure social support
by Funch, Donna P. & Marshall, James R. & Gebhardt, Garren P.
1986, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 95-98 Toward a critical medical anthropology
by Baer, Hans A. & Singer, Merrill & Johnsen, John H.
- 99-112 Plea for acceptance: School refusal syndrome in Japan
by Lock, Margaret
- 113-130 Toward a political-economy of alcoholism: The missing link in the anthropology of drinking
by Singer, Merrill
- 131-138 Polychlorinated biphenyls in the electrical machinery industry: An ethnological study of community action and corporate responsibility
by Nash, June & Kirsch, Max
- 139-148 Curative medicine, preventive medicine and health status: The influence of politics on health status in a rural Mexican village
by Stebbins, Kenyon Rainier
- 149-157 Planning for primary health care in Nicaragua: A study in revolutionary process
by Donahue, John M.
- 159-178 Breaking the circuit of social control: Lessons in public psychiatry from Italy and Franco Basaglia
by Scheper-Hughes, Nancy & Lovell, Anne M.
- 179-189 Family therapy workshops in the United States: Potential abuses in the production of therapy in an advanced capitalist society
by McLean, Athena
- 191-199 Community health and reform in Hong Kong
by McDermott, Kathleen
- 201-210 The dynamics of cooptation in a feminist health clinic
by Morgen, Sandra
- 211-222 Rewriting the SES: Demographic patterns and divorcing families
by Schneider, Jo Anne
1986, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-7 Creativity in illness: Methodological linkages to the logic and language of science in folk pursuit of health in central Italy
by Romanucci-Ross, Lola
- 9-16 Home away from home: The alternative birth center
by Klee, Linnea
- 17-29 Women's health in a marginal area of Kenya
by Ferguson, Alan
- 31-34 Interviewing skills training--A study
by Weihs, Karen & Chapados, James T.
- 35-41 Encouraging the development of integrated health centres: A critical analysis of lower referral rates
by Wijkel, Dirk
- 43-55 Disability, stress and readjustment: The function of the professional's latent goals and effective behavior in rehabilitation
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 57-64 Who chooses risky jobs?
by Leigh, J.Paul
- 65-74 Health and mortality of migrant farm children
by Slesinger, Doris P. & Christenson, Bruce A. & Cautley, Eleanor
- 75-82 Toward a behavioral model of the physician as case manager
by Hurley, Robert E.
- 83-92 Rumor, misinformation and oral contraceptive use in Egypt
by DeClerque, Julia & Ong Tsui, Amy & Abul-Ata, Mohammed Futuah & Abul-Ata, Mohammed Futuah & Barcelona, Delia
- 93-94 Smoking and medical care expenditures--What we know and what we don't know
by Thompson, M.E. & Forbes, W.F.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 12
- 1297-1311 The impact of the family and lay others on care-seeking during life-threatening episodes of suspected coronary artery disease
by Alonzo, Angelo A.
- 1313-1320 For better and worse: The technological imperative in health care
by Burger-Lux, M. Janet & Heaney, Robert P.
- 1321-1327 The geography of health in South-East Mexico: A research study and agenda
by Prothero, R. Mansell & Davenport, Jeffrey M. P.
- 1329-1335 Socioeconomic determinants of continuing functional disablement from chronic disease episodes
by Chirikos, Thomas N. & Nickel, Jennie T.
- 1337-1346 Children's return to school after treatment for solid tumours
by Charlton, A. & Pearson, D. & Morris-Jones, P. H.
- 1347-1354 Psychosocial support and change in the health status of physically disabled people
by Patrick, Donald L. & Morgan, Myfanwy & Charlton, John R. H.
- 1355-1362 Race, heart disease worry and health protective behavior
by Ransford, H. Edward
- 1363-1366 Duties, fears and physicians
by Loewy, Erich H.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 11
- 1097-1102 Opening address : The art of the possible
by Ramalingaswami, V.
- 1102-1102 Comments
by Parry, E. H. O.
- 1103-1103 Comments
by Lambo, T. A.
- 1105-1113 Unemployment-related lifestyle changes and health disturbances in adolescents and children in the western countries
by Olafsson, Olafur & Svensson, Per-Gunnar
- 1115-1129 The spatial distribution of health resources within countries and communities: Examples from India and Zambia
by Akhtar, Rais & Izhar, Nilofar
- 1131-1139 The economics and evaluation of dental care and treatment
by Yule, Brian F. & van Amerongen, Barbara M. & van Schaik, Michael C. M.
- 1141-1149 The pharmaceutical industry and health in the third world
by Taylor, David
- 1151-1160 The proper contributions of social workers in health practice
by Huntington, June
- 1161-1166 Public and private sector interactions: An economic perspective
by Maynard, Alan
- 1167-1174 Ethics and resource allocation: An economist's view
by McGuire, A.
- 1175-1179 Codes of medical ethics: Traditional foundations and contemporary practice
by Sohl, P. & Bassford, H. A.
- 1181-1186 The child as a focus for health promotion in the developing world
by Ramalingaswami, Prabha
- 1187-1194 The social sciences in health policy and practice
by van Etten, Geert & Rutten, Frans
- 1195-1212 From sneezes to adieux: Stages of health for American men and women
by Verbrugge, Lois M.
- 1213-1228 Labour relations in health services management
by Barnard, Keith & Harrison, Stephen
- 1229-1234 The place of primary health care in a comprehensive health system
by Yamamoto, Mikio
- 1235-1245 Cultural components of behavioural epidemiology: Implications for primary health care
by Heggenhougen, H. K. & Shore, L.
- 1247-1256 Rural development and primary health care in less developed countries
by Muhondwa, E. P. Y.
- 1257-1262 Socio-economic status differences in health
by Lemkow, Louis
- 1263-1271 Symptoms, social stratification and self-responsibility for health in the United States and West Germany
by Cockerham, William C. & Kunz, Gerhard & Leuschen, Guenther & Spaeth, Joe L.
- 1273-1276 Traditional and modern medicine in South Africa: A research study
by Edwards, S. D.
- 1277-1283 Ethnicity and illness experience: Ideological structures and the health care delivery system
by Anderson, Joan M.
- 1285-1289 Menopause research: The Korpilampi workshop
by Kaufert, Patricia & Lock, Margaret & McKinlay, Sonja & Beyenne, Yewoubdar & Coope, Jean & Davis, Donna & Eliasson, Mona & Gognalons-Nicolet, Maryvonne & Goodman, Madeleine & Holte, Arne
- 1102-1103 Comments
by Gellhorn, Alfred
1986, Volume 22, Issue 10
- 993-999 Health status and medical expenditures: Is there a link?
by Wolfe, Barbara L.
- 1001-1013 Selective primary health care: A critical review of methods and results
by Unger, Jean-Pierre & Killingsworth, James R.
- 1015-1018 Triggers or aggravators of symptoms?
by Stone, Arthur A. & Jandorf, Lina & Neale, John M.
- 1019-1025 International comparison of drug consumption: Impact of prices
by Szuba, Tadeusz J.
- 1027-1034 Frames and heuristics in doctor-patient discourse
by Evans, David Andreoff & Block, Marian R. & Steinberg, Erwin R. & Penrose, Ann M.
- 1035-1046 Limits to medical dominance: The case of chiropractic
by Coburn, David & Biggs, C.Lesley
- 1047-1058 Marketing 'mind mechanics': Decoding antidepressant drug advertisements
by Goldman, Robert & Montage, Michael
- 1059-1066 Rural tranquillity?: Urban-rural differences in tranquilliser prescribing
by Gabe, Jonathan & Williams, Paul
- 1067-1074 Family life and cardiovascular risk: Implications for the prevention of chronic disease
by Venters, Maurine H
- 1075-1080 Increasing kidney transplantation in Britain: The importance of donor cards, public opinion and medical practice
by Lewis, Alan & Snell, Martin
- 1081-1086 Determinants of perceived mental health status and help-seeking behavior: Preliminary testing of a conceptual model
by Lockwood Hourani, Laurel & Khlat, Myriam
- 1087-1091 Poverty, disability and use of services by the elderly: Analysis of the 1980 general household survey
by Victor, Christina R. & Vetter, Norman J.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 9
- 887-892 Health and human rights in a South African bantustan
by Turshen, Meredeth
- 893-899 The health status of the 'old-old': A reconsideration
by Halpert, Burton P. & Zimmerman, Mary K.
- 901-913 Ischemic heart disease and regional variations of socio-cultural characteristics in Belgium
by Lagasse, Raphaël & Kittel, France & Dramaix, Michèle & Gheyssens, Hubert & de Backer, Guy & Kornitzer, Marcel
- 915-927 The relative influence of health beliefs, parental and peer behaviors and exercise program participation on smoking, alcohol use and physical activity
by Gottlieb, Nell H. & Baker, Judith A.
- 929-930 Sex ratio at birth in a Cape Coloured population
by MacGillivray, I. & Davey, D.A. & Lawley, C.
- 931-932 The anthropological study of the American medical system: Center and periphery
by Lock, Margaret
- 933-952 Media images of physicians and nurses in the United States
by Krantzler, Nora J.
- 953-961 Models of clinical expertise in American nursing practice
by Gordon, Deborah R.
- 963-971 Medical education and practice on the periphery: Consultation psychiatry and the psychosocial tradition in American medicine
by Johnson, Thomas M.
- 973-982 Out of the clinic into the home: Control and patient-physician communication
by Sankar, Andrea
- 983-989 Stroke: Health care on the periphery
by Kaufman, Sharon & Becker, Gay
1986, Volume 22, Issue 8
- 791-805 Marital context and post-infarction quality of life: Is it social support or something more?
by Waltz, Millard
- 807-812 Sex differences in depression and satisfaction with self: Findings from a United States national survey
by Meddin, Jay R.
- 813-819 Validation of a decision model for triaging hypertensive patients to alternate health education interventions
by Hatcher, Myron E. & Green, Lawrence W. & Levine, David M. & Flagle, Charles E.
- 821-834 Migration and biocultural adaptation: Samoans in California
by Janes, Craig R. & Pawson, Ivan G.
- 835-845 Malaria resurgence in India: A critical study
by Sharma, V.P. & Mehrotra, K.N.
- 847-859 Socioeconomic and demographic effects of malaria eradication: A comparison of Sri Lanka and Sardinia
by Brown, Peter J.
- 861-867 Agricultural development, migrant labor and the resurgence of malaria in Swaziland
by Packard, Randall M.
- 869-877 Health education and community participation in mass drug administration for malaria in Nicaragua
by Garfield, Richard M. & Vermund, Sten H.
- 879-886 Population movement and malaria persistence in Rameswaram Island: Foreword
by Rajagopalan, P.K. & Jambulingam, P. & Sabesan, S. & Krishnamoorthy, K. & Rajendran, S. & Gunasekaran, K. & Kumar, N.Pradeep & Prothero, R.Mansell
- III-IV Resurgent malaria and the social sciences
by Wessen, Albert F.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 7
- 699-712 The plight of primary medical care: The problematics of 'committedness' to the practice
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 713-721 Effects of rapid urbanization on child behaviour and health in a part of Khartoum, Sudan--I. Socio-economic changes 1965-1980
by Cederblad, Marianne & Rahim, Sheikh Idris A.
- 723-730 Effects of rapid urbanization on child behaviour and health in a part of Khartoum, Sudan--II. Psycho-social influences on behaviour
by Rahim, Sheikh Idris A. & Cederblad, Marianne
- 731-736 The effects of Quebec home aid services on the utilization profile of sociosanitory resources: A substitution study
by Contandriopoulos, André-Pierre & Tessier, Geneviève & Larouche, Danielle
- 737-740 Health revolution in Africa?
by Bennett, F. J.
- 741-744 Image--Reality cleavage in development goals
by Mburu, F. M.
- 745-753 Ideological framework and health development in Tanzania 1961-2000
by Jonsson, Urban
- 755-761 Uganda--rehabilitation, or redefinition of health services?
by Dodge, Cole P.
- 763-767 Health care financing in Kenya: A simulation of welfare effects of user fees
by Mwabu, Germano M. & Mwangi, Wilfred M.
- 769-774 Politics and policies of food self-sufficiency in Tanzania
by Omari, C. K.
- 775-780 Economics of health and nutrition in Kenya
by Mwangi, Wilfred M. & Mwabu, Germano M.