Social Science & Medicine
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ellen Annandale to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:socmed
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58
1984, Volume 18, Issue 9
- 791-797 Breast cancer and breast self-examination: What do Scottish women know?
by Roberts, M. Maureen & French, Kate & Duffy, John
- 721-723 Comments
by Williams, Rory
1984, Volume 18, Issue 8
- 615-620 Organizational impact on medicine: The HMO concept
by Fielding, Stephen L.
- 621-631 Childbirth and social class: The case of cesarean delivery
by Hurst, Marsha & Summey, Pamela S.
- 633-636 Participation in the first and second round of a mass-screening for colorectal cancer
by Jansen, J. Harry
- 637-651 External cephalic version as an alternative to breech delivery and cesarean section
by Jordan, Brigitte
- 653-660 Changes in primary medical care delivery, 1975-1979: Findings from the physician capacity utilization surveys
by Kehrer, Barbara H. & Sloan, Frank A. & Wooldridge, Judith
- 661-666 Accessibility to general hospitals in rural Bendel State, Nigeria
by Okafor, Francis C.
- 667-672 Communication between general practitioners and patients dying at home
by Todd, C. J. & Still, A. W.
- 673-681 Attitudes to alcohol consumption: The attribution of addiction
by Furnham, Adrian & Lowick, Victoria
- 683-691 Subjective well-being: Properties of an instrument for measuring this (in the chronically ill)
by Gill, W. Malcolm
- 693-702 The political and administrative context of primary health care in the third world
by Bossert, Thomas J. & Parker, David A.
1984, Volume 18, Issue 7
- 539-540 California's cutbacks in public-sector medicine: Two-class health care returns to the United States?
by Waitzkin, Howard
- 541-549 Genetic counseling: The development of a new interdisciplinary occupational field
by Kenen, Regina H.
- 551-554 Towards better patient drug compliance and comprehension: A challenge to medical and pharmaceutical services in Zimbabwe
by Nyazema, Norman Zimunda
- 555-560 Persistence of social and health problems in the welfare state: A Danish Cohort experience from 1948 to 1979
by Andersen, Tavs Folmer
- 561-569 Women and medicalisation: An empirical examination of the extent of women's dependence on medical technology in the early detection of breast cancer
by Calnan, Michael
- 571-580 Approaches to the measurement of explanation and information-giving in medical consultations: A review of empirical studies
by Tuckett, David & Williams, Abthony
- 581-587 Rural development strategies and their health and nutrition-mediated effects on fertility: A review of the literature
by Isely, Raymond B.
- 589-598 The Tisiyahi klinik: A nepalese medical centre in an intracultural field of relations
by Burghart, Richard
- 599-604 A comparison of existing and alternative competitive bidding systems for indigent medical care
by Christianson, Jon B. & Smith, Kenneth R. & Hillman, Diane G.
- 605-613 The experience of cancer during early and advanced stages: The views of patients and their mates
by Gotay, Carolyn Cook
1984, Volume 18, Issue 6
- 461-465 The impact of U.S. family planning programs on births, abortions and miscarriages, 1970-1979
by Forrest, Jacqueline Darroch
- 467-474 A critique of the ideological and political positions of the Willy Brandt report and the WHO Alma ata declaration
by Navarro, Vicente
- 475-480 The significance of the doctor-patient relationship in coping with cancer
by Molleman, Eric & Krabbendam, Pieter J. & Annyas, Albertus A. & Koops, Heimen Schraffordt & Sleijfer, Dirk Th. & Vermey, Albert
- 481-486 Three generations of family medicine: A comparison of social identities
by Fox, Thomas G. & Cole, David R. & Lieberman, Joseph A.
- 487-490 Ethnicity in the reported pain, emotional distress and requests of medical outpatients
by Koopman, Cheryl & Eisenthal, Sherman & Stoeckle, John D.
- 491-495 Risk factors and the prevalence of depression in Mormon women
by Spendlove, David C. & West, Dee W. & Stanish, William M.
- 497-501 A traditional midwife practice, Sokoto State, Nigeria
by Ityavyar, Dennis A.
- 503-509 Determinants of drug use: A test of the coping hypothesis
by Crutchfield, Robert D. & Gove, Walter R.
- 511-514 Help-seeking behaviour of depressed students
by O'Neil, Mary Kay & Lancee, William J. & Freeman, Stanley J. J.
- 515-523 Pain and the ethics of pain management
by Edwards, Rem B.
- 525-529 Assessing rural community resources for health care: The use of health services catchment area economic marketing studies
by Rowley, Beverley Davies & Baldwin, DeWitt C.
- 531-537 Home care as an alternative to hospitalization: A case study in Belgium
by Gunning-Schepers, L. & Leroy, X. & De Wals, P.
1984, Volume 18, Issue 5
- 365-374 Why do physicians in neonatal care units differ in their admission thresholds?
by Campbell, D. M.
- 375-385 Economic evaluation in primary health care: The case of Western Kenya community based health care project
by Wang'ombe, Joseph K.
- 387-404 Assessing socioeconomic correlates of birthweight in peninsular Malaysia: Ethnic differences and charges over time
by Vanzo, Julie Da & Habicht, Jean-Pierre & Butz, William P.
- 405-420 Using computer graphics to map origin-destination data describing health care delivery systems
by Francis, A. M. & Schneider, J. B.
- 421-428 The diffusion of cholera outside Ibadan City, Nigeria, 1971
by Adesina, H. O.
- 429-440 Identification of the cholera diffusion process in Ibadan, 1971
by Adesina, H. O.
- 441-446 Life event scaling: The Chinese experience
by Chan, David W. & Chan-Ho, M. W. & Chan, Tim S. C.
- 447-453 Cross-cultural validity: Ethnocentrism in health studies with special reference to the Vietnamese
by Eyton, June & Neuwirth, Gertrud
1984, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 287-295 Public preferences for the care of dependency groups
by West, Patrick & Illsley, Raymond & Kelman, Howard
- 297-302 Professional socialization in dentistry: A longitudinal analysis of changes in students' expected professional rewards
by Eli, Ilana
- 303-313 The dynamics of tetanus epidemiology and control in rural Uttar Pradesh studied through computer simulation
by Sharma, Monica & Sharma, P. D.
- 315-321 Prediction of pregnancy complications: An application of the biopsychosocial model
by Smilkstein, Gabriel & Helsper-Lucas, Annelies & Ashworth, Clark & Montano, Dan & Pagel, Mark
- 323-327 The professionalization of anesthesiology--Again
by Searle, Maureen
- 329-334 A matter of life and death: Health care change in an Andean community
by Finerman, Ruthbeth D.
- 335-343 Ill-health and health-care in Khartoum/Omdurman
by Herbert, David T. & Hijazi, Naila B.
- 345-349 The psychological dimension in cancer treatment
by Greer, Steven
- 351-360 Courage: A neglected virtue in the patient-physician relationship
by Shelp, Earl E.
1984, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 189-189 Social science and health in Canada
by Kelner, Merrijoy & New, Peter Kong-Ming
- 191-197 The Canadian health care system: An overview
by Vayda, Eugene & Deber, Raisa B.
- 199-204 Individualist and structuralist perspectives on nutrition education for Canadian children
by Love, R. & Kalnins, I.
- 205-210 Medicalization and secularization in selected English Canadian fiction
by Clarke, Juanne N.
- 211-219 Hospital funding constraints: Strategic and tactical decision responses to sustained moderate levels of crisis in six Canadian hospitals
by Murray, V. V. & Jick, T. D. & Bradshaw, P.
- 221-228 Hospital power structure and the democratization of hospital administration in Quebec
by Eakin, Joan M.
- 229-236 Social support and mental health: Direct, protective and compensatory effects
by Syrotuik, John & D'Arcy, Carl
- 237-241 Barriers to adequate care for mentally ill people
by Leighton, Alexander H.
- 243-249 Some limits to the hospital as a negotiated order
by Regan, Thomas G.
- 251-255 Dental services in Quebec: Issues and changes
by Dussault, Gilles
- 257-264 Indian health services in Canada: A sociohistorical perspective
by Young, T. Kue
- 265-272 The phenomenon, the explanations and the responses: Metaphors surrounding diabetes in urban Canadian Indians
by Hagey, Rebecca
- 273-278 Medical misinformation: Communication between outport Newfoundland women and their physicians
by Davis, Dona Lee
- 279-281 Women and their health in the middle years: A Manitoba project
by Kaufert, Patricia A.
- 283-286 Role conflict among 'culture brokers': The experience of native Canadian medical interpreters
by Kaufert, Joseph M. & Koolage, William W.
1984, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 103-110 Professional and business role orientations among practicing pharmacists
by Chappell, Neena L. & Barnes, Gordon E.
- 111-115 The curer as cultural intermediary in Southern Thailand
by Golomb, Louis
- 117-128 The practice of 'DR' Paep: Continuity and change in indegenous healing in northern Thailand
by Weisberg, Daniel H.
- 129-137 Curing and commerce: Changes in an indigenous medical practice in a highland Philippine town
by Russell, Susan D.
- 139-146 'Mother needles': Lessons on inter-ethnic psychiatry in Malaysian society
by Provencher, Ronald
- 147-157 Black magic and illness in a Malaysian Chinese community
by Mo, Bertha
- 159-166 Malay midwives and witches
by Karim, Wazir-Jahan
- 167-172 Healing as a sign of power and status in Bali
by McCauley, Ann P.
- 173-182 Drugs and adverse reactions: An economic view of a medical problem
by Pedroni, Gabriella
- 183-187 Sleeping sickness in Kenya Maasailand
by Sindiga, Isaac
1984, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-9 How physicians treat mentally distressed men and women
by Verbrugge, Lois M.
- 11-19 Power and visibility: The invention of teenage pregnancy
by Arney, William Ray & Bergen, Bernard J.
- 21-26 Trends in adolescent development in the People's Republic of China
by Goldfield, Norbert
- 27-40 Choice and change in health care in Britain
by Russell, Elizabeth M.
- 41-45 Determinants of receipt of assistance benefit and welfare services in a group of disabled adults in Norway
by Storhaug, Kari
- 47-57 'These are modern times': Infant feeding practice in Peninsular Malaysia
by Manderson, Lenore
- 59-62 Some aspects of the geographical mortality pattern of the Brussels population in 1970
by Moens, Guido F. G.
- 63-72 Geographical patterns of heart disease in the Northeastern United States
by Ziegenfus, Robert C. & Gesler, Wilbert M.
- 73-81 La mortalite differentielle par cancer suivant le milieu social: Le cas de la region metropolitaine de Montreal, 1971
by Thouez, Jean-Pierre
- 83-85 Projecting physician requirements in a two-county region in Ohio
by Monroe, Charles B. & Dutt, Ashok K. & Santora, Andrew
- 87-93 Acculturation and mental health: A study of Hmong refugees at 1.5 and 3.5 years postmigration
by Westermeyer, Joseph & Neider, John & Vang, Tou Fu
1983, Volume 17, Issue 24
- 1945-1946 Health and development in Africa
by Oberender, Peter & Diesfeld, Hans Jochen & Diesfeld, Hans Jochen
- 1947-1960 Planning and politics of resource allocation for primary health care: Promotion of meaningful national policy
by Segall, Malcolm
- 1961-1969 Some observations about health development in three African socialist countries: Ethiopia, Mozambique and Tanzania
by Gish, Oscar
- 1971-1981 Vertical vs horizontal health programmes in Africa: Idealism, pragmatism, resources and efficiency
by Mills, Anne
- 1983-1993 Jamaica: A case study in health development
by Cumper, G. E.
- 1995-2002 Planning priorities and health care delivery in Nigeria
by Abudu, Folorunso
- 2003-2006 The state of health as a reflection of the level of development of a nation
by Agbonifo, P. O.
- 2007-2015 Health care in the developing world: The role of economists and economics
by Lee, Kenneth
- 2017-2025 Health care financing: Recent experience in Africa
by Dunlop, David W.
- 2027-2032 Economic issues in disease control and eradication
by Andreano, Ralph
- 2033-2036 Religiosity and health behaviour in Africa
by Sempebwa, Joshua W.
- 2037-2039 Making medical education relevant to health care systems
by Parry, E. H. O.
- 2041-2043 Health and culture in an African society
by Namboze, Josephine M.
1983, Volume 17, Issue 23
- 1831-1835 Scientism vs humanism in medical education
by Doran, Gregory A.
- 1837-1845 Aspects of living conditions among groups of disabled children and their families in Norway: Family situation, mothers' health, financial assistance
by Storhaug, Kari
- 1847-1855 Family planning and female sterilization in the United States
by Shapiro, Thomas M. & Fisher, William & Diana, Augusto
- 1857-1865 Perceived risk and choice of childbirth service
by McClain, Carol Shepherd
- 1867-1871 Breast-feeding among female employees at a major health institution in Lagos, Nigeria
by Bamisaiye, A. & Oyediran, M. A.
- 1873-1875 Attitudes of medical students in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, toward preventive medicine and epidemiology
by Radovanovic, Zoran & Djordjevic-Gledovic, Zorana
- 1877-1886 Income and dietary adequacy in an agricultural community
by DeWalt, Kathleen M.
- 1887-1896 The use of private health care providers in rural Bangladesh: A response to Claquin
by Feldman, Shelley
- 1897-1906 How nursing homes behave: A multi-equation model of nursing home behavior
by Lee, A. James & Birnbaum, Howard & Bishop, Christine
- 1907-1914 Does smoking increase medical care expenditure?
by Leu, Robert E. & Schaub, Thomas
- 1915-1925 Killing and letting die: Hidden value assumptions
by Atkinson, Gary
1983, Volume 17, Issue 22
- 1683-1685 Introduction
by Mburu, F.M. & Steinkuller, Paul G.
- 1687-1691 Ocular needs in Africa: Increasing priorities and shrinking resources
by Mburu, F.M. & Steinkuller, Paul G.
- 1693-1702 Cataract: The leading cause of blindness and vision loss in Africa
by Steinkuller, Paul G.
- 1703-1707 Onchocerciasis: A major social problem in West Africa
by Quarcoopome, C.O.
- 1709-1713 The epidemiology of trachoma blindness in Southern Africa
by Kok, Peter W.
- 1715-1721 Nutritional blindness in Africa
by Steinkuller, Paul G.
- 1723-1727 Surgical treatment of open angle glaucoma is preferable to medical management in Africa
by Schwab, Larry & Steinkuller, Paul G.
- 1729-1735 Ocular injuries in Africa
by Adala, H.S.
- 1737-1742 Ocular leprosy in Africa
by Kagame, G.K.
- 1743-1750 Ocular tumors in Africa
by Klauss, Volker & Chana, Harjinder S.
- 1751-1754 Visual disability and blindness secondary to refractive errors in Africa
by Schwab, Larry & Steinkuller, Paul G.
- 1755-1765 Trachoma in South Africa
by Ballard, R.C. & Fehler, H.G. & Fotheringham, P. & Sutter, E.E. & Treharne, J.D.
- 1767-1772 Eye diseases and services in Tanzania
by Kinabo, Nicholas
- 1773-1780 Ocular disease and ophthalmic services in Malawi
by Chirambo, Moses C. & Tizazu, Tefera
- 1781-1783 Eye diseases and control of blindness in Zambia
by Shukla, S.M.
- 1785-1788 Prevalence and causes of vision loss in Southern Sudan
by Tizazu, Tefera & Mburu, F.M.
- 1789-1792 The International Eye Foundation/Kenya Rural Blindness Prevention Project
by Arbuckle, R.Douglass
- 1793-1796 Field methodology for ocular surveys in rural Africa
by Ross-Degnan, Dennis & Schwab, Larry & Mburu, F.M.
- 1797-1808 Training for primary and preventive eye care
by Sheffield, Victoria M.
- 1809-1812 Training of eye care workers and their integration in Gazankulu's comprehensive health services
by Sutter, E.E.
- 1813-1817 Community participation in the control of trachoma in Gazankulu
by Sutter, E.E. & Ballard, R.C.
- 1819-1825 Training health workers: What needs to be taught and who should teach it
by Godwin, Peter
- 1827-1830 The role of traditional medicine of ophthalmology in Kenya
by Kimani, V. & Klauss, Volker
1983, Volume 17, Issue 21
- 1591-1597 The development of medical sociology in Europe
by Claus, Lisbeth M.
- 1599-1611 Social support, social influence, ethnicity and the breastfeeding decision
by Baranowski, Tom & Bee, David E. & Rassin, David K. & Richardson, C. Joan & Brown, Judy P. & Guenther, Nancy & Nader, Philip R.
- 1613-1618 From teams to hierarchy: A short-lived innovation in a hospital for the elderly
by de Santis, Grace
- 1619-1632 Loss, stress and readjustment: The structure of coping with bereavement and disability
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 1633-1651 Infantile autism and childhood schizophrenia: Review of the issues from the sociocultural point of view
by Sanua, Victor D.
- 1653-1655 The dysmenorrhea personality: Actuality or statistical artifact?
by Iacono, Carmine U. & Roberts, Sam J.
- 1657-1664 Informed consent and patient decision making: Two decades of research
by Kaufmann, Caroline L.
- 1665-1672 The scientific ethos debate: A meta-theoretical view
by Toren, Nina
1983, Volume 17, Issue 20
- 1497-1503 Job characteristics of occupations and myocardial infarction risk: Effect of possible confounding factors
by Alfredsson, Lars & Theorell, Töres
- 1505-1512 Health education and the primary care physician: The practitioner's perspective
by Ford, Ann S. & Ford, W. Scott
- 1513-1527 The state of medical sociology in the United States, Great Britain, West Germany and Austria: Applied vs pure theory
by Cockerham, William C.
- 1529-1540 Maternal and child nutritional status: Its association with the risk of pregnancy
by Huffman, Sandra L.
- 1541-1548 Podiatry: A medical care specialty in quest of full professional status and recognition
by Skipper, James K. & Hughes, James E.
- 1549-1558 The views of clients to a general practice attachment scheme and to local authority social work intake team
by Corney, Roslyn H.
- 1559-1567 Salted fish and nasopharyngeal carcinoma in Malaysia
by Armstrong, R. W. & Chan Siew Eng, Alice
- 1569-1572 The A type behaviour pattern, mental health and health locus of control beliefs
by Furnham, Adrian
- 1573-1579 Changing hospitals: The role of hospital accreditation
by Duckett, S. J.
1983, Volume 17, Issue 19
- 1409-1410 Introduction
by Rifkin, Susan B.
- 1411-1417 Primary Health Care in rural China: Post-1978 development
by Chen, Pi-Chao & Tuan, Chi-Hsien
- 1419-1431 Primary health care and health education in Japan
by Yamamoto, Mikio
- 1433-1439 Problems of primary health care in a newly developed society: Reflections on the Hong Kong experience
by Lee, Rance P. L.
- 1441-1447 Primary health care in the Pacific
by Newell, Kenneth W.
- 1449-1455 Can people move bureaucratic mountains? Developing primary health care in rural Indonesia
by Haliman, Arif & Williams, Glen
- 1457-1461 Training doctors for family practice in primary health care work in Sri Lanka
by Fernando, Joel
- 1463-1466 PHC in Bangladesh--Too much to ask?
by Islam, Kamal & Bachman, Sally
- 1467-1476 A legacy without heirs: Korean indigenous medicine and primary health care
by Yoon, Soon Young
- 1477-1483 The community health volunteer scheme in India: An evaluation
by Maru, Rushikesh M.
- 1485-1487 Buddhist monks as community health workers in Thailand
by Hathirat, Sant
- 1489-1496 Primary health care in Southeast Asia: Attitudes about community participation in community health programmes
by Rifkin, Susan B.
1983, Volume 17, Issue 18
- 1315-1327 A Durkheimian hypothesis on stress
by Mestrovic, Stjepan & Glassner, Barry
- 1329-1338 Social support and compliance: A selective review and critique of treatment integrity and outcome measurement
by Levy, Rona L.
- 1339-1342 Patterns of diagnostic testing in the academic setting: The influence of medical attendings' subspeciality training
by Manu, Peter & Schwartz, Sheldon E.
- 1343-1352 Is self-care a social movement?
by Schiller, Preston L. & Levin, Jeffrey S.
- 1353-1361 Patient satisfaction and visiting the doctor: A self-regulating system
by Mirowsky, John & Ross, Catherine E.
- 1363-1369 Social science research on medical technology: Utility and limitations
by Banta, H. David
- 1371-1378 The communication process in clinical settings
by Mathews, Joan J.
- 1379-1387 Factors in the utilization of the small non-metropolitan hospital in Alberta, Canada
by Northcott, Herbert C. & Rall, Randolph W.
- 1389-1395 Cognitive maturity and the experience of fear and pain in hospital
by Reissland, Nadja
1983, Volume 17, Issue 17
- 1223-1227 Childhood disadvantage and the planning of pregnancy
by Fergusson, D. M. & Horwood, L. J.
- 1229-1248 An Amerindian derivation for Latin American creole illnesses and their treatment
by Colson, Audrey Butt & de Armellada, Cesareo
- 1249-1255 Traditional medicine in Ecuador: The structure of the non-formal health systems
by Pedersen, Duncan & Coloma, Carlos
- 1257-1269 Beliefs regarding the etiology and treatment of infantile diarrhea in Lima, Peru
by Escobar, Gabriel J. & Salazar, Eduardo & Chuy, Mario
- 1271-1280 The survival of traditional medicine in a Peruvian Barriada
by Davidson, Judith
- 1281-1289 Grass roots, herbs, promotors and preventions: A re-evaluation of contemporary international health care planning. The Bolivian case
by Crandon, Libbet
- 1291-1298 Experience and expectation: Conflict and change in traditional family health care among the Quichua of Saraguro
by Finerman, Ruthbeth D.
- 1299-1307 The diffusion of influenza in sub-Saharan Africa during the 1918-1919 pandemic
by Patterson, K. David & Pyle, Gerald F.
- 1309-1313 Self concepts in medical outpatient and normal Nigerian undergraduates
by Ezeilo, Bernice N.
1983, Volume 17, Issue 16
- 1075-1084 Psycho-social factors and the technologies of work
by Alcalay, Rina & Pasick, R. J.
- 1085-1095 Justice and health for all
by de Jong, Gaspard A. & Rutten, Frans F. H.
- 1097-1105 Effects of material deprivation on neurological functioning
by Alvarez, Gonzalo
- 1107-1123 Sex differences in illness incidence, prognosis and mortality: Issues and evidence
by Waldron, Ingrid
- 1125-1138 Unemployment and health in the context of economic change
by Brenner, M. Harvey & Mooney, Anne
- 1139-1148 Health services as a defence against the consequences of poverty in industrialised societies
by Blaxter, Mildred
- 1149-1157 Health systems as defences against the consequences of poverty: equity in health as social justice
by Mburu, F. M.
- 1159-1170 Hospital organisation and structure and its effect on inter-professional behaviour and the delivery of care
by Kinston, Warren
- 1171-1180 Indigenous and multinational pharmaceutical companies
by Lilja, John
- 1181-1190 Issues in the accessibility and confidentiality of patient records
by Gevers, J. K. M.
- 1191-1197 Processes in the formulation and legitimisation of professional ethics in a changing world
by Bassford, H. A.
- 1199-1203 War, peace and professional responsibility
by Cassel, Christine K.
- 1205-1211 The relevance of traditional medical cultures to modern primary health care
by Young, Allan
- 1213-1221 The role of spatial analysis and geographic data in the detection of disease causation
by Mayer, Jonathan D.
1983, Volume 17, Issue 15
- 993-1002 Sex differences in reports of illness and disability: A further test of the fixed role hypothesis
by Marcus, Alfred C. & Seeman, Teresa E. & Telesky, Carol W.
- 1003-1010 The movement for independent living: An evaluation and critique
by Williams, Gareth H.
- 1011-1014 Societal integration of the disabled: Power struggle or enhancement of individual coping capacities
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 1014-1014 From Dr Mildred Blaxter
by Blaxter, Mildred
- 1017-1026 Sex-stereotyping and sex-congruency: Components in the sex role definition of medical specialities in India
by Bhargava, Gura