International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2011, Volume 133, Issue 2
- 761-775 Discrete-order admission ATP model with joint effect of margin and order size in a MTO environment
by Chiang, David Ming-Huang & Wu, Andy Wei-Di
- 776-776 Retraction notice to "Coordinating ordering, pricing and advertising policies for a supply chain with random demand and two production modes" [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 126 (2010) 168-180]
by Wang, Sheng-Dong & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Jun-Ping
2011, Volume 133, Issue 1
- 1-1 Preface
by Chikán, Attila
- 2-11 Inventory investment and sectoral characteristics in some OECD countries
by Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet & Matyusz, Zsolt
- 12-24 Business cycle stylized facts and inventory behaviour: New evidence for the Euro area
by Cesaroni, Tatiana & Maccini, Louis & Malgarini, Marco
- 25-34 Identifying risk issues and research advancements in supply chain risk management
by Tang, Ou & Nurmaya Musa, S.
- 35-42 On the convexity of newsvendor games
by Özen, Ulas & Norde, Henk & Slikker, Marco
- 43-53 Environmentally responsible inventory models: Non-classical models for a non-classical era
by Bonney, Maurice & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 54-59 Managers' view of a new inventory paradigm
by Chikán, Attila
- 60-69 The shaping of inventory systems in health services: A stakeholder analysis
by de Vries, Jan
- 70-79 Information sharing and profit allotment based on supply chain cooperation
by Ding, Huiping & Guo, Baochun & Liu, Zhishuo
- 80-85 Managing inventory with two suppliers under yield uncertainty and risk aversion
by Giri, B.C.
- 86-94 Moderating the impact of global sourcing on inventories through supply chain management
by Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 95-104 A simple and accurate approximation for the order fill rates in lost-sales Assemble-to-Order systems
by Hoen, K.M.R. & Güllü, R. & van Houtum, G.J. & Vliegen, I.M.H.
- 105-112 Trading reserved capacity independently among supply chains
by Hung, Yick-Hin & Li, Leon Y.O. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 113-118 An economic order quantity (EOQ) for items with imperfect quality and inspection errors
by Khan, Mehmood & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
- 119-126 A production/remanufacture model with returns' subassemblies managed differently
by El Saadany, Ahmed M.A. & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 127-134 Improving supply chain performance to satisfy final customers: "Leagile" experiences of a polish distributor
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & de Haan, Job
- 135-142 On how buyback and remanufacturing strategies affect the profitability of spare parts supply chains
by Kleber, Rainer & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio
- 143-153 An empirical analysis of inventory turnover behaviour in Greek retail sector: 2000-2005
by Kolias, Georgios D. & Dimelis, Sophia P. & Filios, Vasilios P.
- 154-163 The impact of lean practices on inventory turnover
by Demeter, Krisztina & Matyusz, Zsolt
- 164-171 Improving global spare parts distribution chain performance through part categorization: A case study
by Jouni, Paakki & Huiskonen, Janne & Pirttilä, Timo
- 172-181 Inventory inaccuracies in the wholesale supply chain
by Rekik, Yacine
- 182-191 Reducing the mean supply delay of spare parts using lateral transshipments policies
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Saetta, Stefano
- 192-200 The selected determinants of manufacturing postponement within supply chain context: An international study
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & Swierczek, Artur
- 201-211 Facets of operational performance in an emergency room (ER)
by van der Vaart, Taco & Vastag, Gyula & Wijngaard, Jacob
- 212-215 Batch quantities when forecasts are improving
by Axsäter, Sven
- 216-223 Optimal economic ordering policy with deteriorating items under different supplier trade credits for finite horizon case
by Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 224-227 A distribution-free newsvendor model with balking and lost sales penalty
by Liao, Yi & Banerjee, Avijit & Yan, Changyuan
- 228-232 An integrated production-distribution model for a deteriorating inventory item
by Yan, Changyuan & Banerjee, Avijit & Yang, Liangbin
- 233-242 A minimum cost flow model for level of repair analysis
by Basten, R.J.I. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 243-250 Efficient location of industrial activity cells in a global supply chain
by Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W. & Bogataj, Ludvik
- 251-255 Exact and approximated calculation of the cycle service level in a continuous review policy
by Cardós, Manuel & Babiloni, Eugenia
- 256-261 Optimal lot sizing in a non-cooperative material manager-controller game
by Fandel, Günter & Trockel, Jan
- 262-271 Optimal inventory and pricing policies for remanufacturable leased products
by Aras, Necati & Güllü, Refik & Yürülmez, Sevil
- 272-279 Capacity reservation under spot market price uncertainty
by Inderfurth, Karl & Kelle, Peter
- 280-285 Single item inventory control under periodic review and a minimum order quantity
by Kiesmüller, G.P. & de Kok, A.G. & Dabia, S.
- 286-292 An investigation of setup instability in non-stationary stochastic inventory systems
by Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan
- 293-301 Estimating the space requirement for outbound container inventories in port container terminals
by Woo, Youn Ju & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 302-311 A comparison of the constant-order and dual-index policy for dual sourcing
by Klosterhalfen, Steffen & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Minner, Stefan
- 312-318 Optimizing the storage assignment in a warehouse served by milkrun logistics
by Kovács, András
- 319-325 Search for good policies in a single-warehouse, multi-retailer system by particle swarm optimisation
by Köchel, Peter & Thiem, Stefanie
- 326-333 Base stock policies with degraded service to larger orders
by Du, Bisheng & Larsen, Christian
- 334-343 An efficient hybrid genetic algorithm for the multi-product multi-period inventory routing problem
by Moin, N.H. & Salhi, S. & Aziz, N.A.B.
- 344-350 The joint replenishment and freight consolidation of a warehouse in a supply chain
by Moon, I.K. & Cha, B.C. & Lee, C.U.
- 351-359 Modeling and optimization of a container drayage problem with resource constraints
by Zhang, Ruiyou & Yun, Won Young & Moon, Il Kyeong
- 360-369 Coordination in retailer-carrier channels for long term planning
by Mutlu, Fatih & Çetinkaya, SIla
- 370-376 Dual sourcing of a newsvendor with exponential utility of profit
by Oberlaender, Michael
- 377-384 A state space augmentation algorithm for the replenishment cycle inventory policy
by Rossi, Roberto & Tarim, S. Armagan & Hnich, Brahim & Prestwich, Steven
- 385-392 Dynamic adjustment of container stacking policy in an automated container terminal
by Park, Taejin & Choe, Ri & Hun Kim, Young & Ryel Ryu, Kwang
- 393-402 An inventory reservation problem with nesting and fill rate-based performance measures
by Samii, Amir-Behzad & Pibernik, Richard & Yadav, Prashant
- 403-415 Inventory control in a two-echelon dual-channel supply chain with setup of production and delivery
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Aoi, Takahiko & Hirotani, Daisuke & Morikawa, Katsumi
- 416-422 Economic lot-sizing and dynamic quantity competition
by Transchel, Sandra & Minner, Stefan
- 423-431 Estimating obsolescence risk from demand data to enhance inventory control--A case study
by van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dekker, Rommert
- 432-438 A new lot-sizing heuristic for manufacturing systems with product recovery
by Feng, Yan & Viswanathan, S.
- 439-450 An iterative approach to item-level tactical production and inventory planning
by Tian, Feng & Willems, Sean P. & Kempf, Karl G.
- 451-457 Optimal inventory control of empty containers in inland transportation system
by Young Yun, Won & Mi Lee, Yu & Seok Choi, Yong
- 458-469 The impact of forecasting on companies' performance: Analysis in a multivariate setting
by Danese, Pamela & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 470-480 On the interaction between forecasting and stock control: The case of non-stationary demand
by Strijbosch, Leo W.G. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Boylan, John E. & Janssen, Elleke
- 481-485 Comparison of a new bootstrapping method with parametric approaches for safety stock determination in service parts inventory systems
by Zhou, Chenxi & Viswanathan, S.
2011, Volume 132, Issue 2
- 165-173 Lockout/tagout and operational risks in the production control of manufacturing systems with passive redundancy
by Emami-Mehrgani, Behnam & Nadeau, Sylvie & Kenné, Jean-Pierre
- 174-177 Inventory investment and production in Europe during the "Great Recession": Is there a pattern?
by Abrahamsen, Yngve & Hartwig, Jochen
- 178-185 Managing carbon footprints in inventory management
by Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang
- 186-196 Knowledge sharing and strategic fit in integrated product development proejcts: An empirical study
by Hong, Paul & Doll, William J. & Revilla, Elena & Nahm, Abraham Y.
- 197-213 Critical success factors for the sustainability of Kaizen event human resource outcomes: An empirical study
by Glover, Wiljeana J. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L.
- 214-222 Product selection for newsboy-type products with normal demands and unequal costs
by Su, Rung Hung & Pearn, Wen Lea
- 223-229 Supply chain scheduling and coordination with dual delivery modes and inventory storage cost
by Yeung, Wing-Kwan & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 230-239 Streamlining inventory flows with time discounts to improve the profits of a decentralized supply chain
by Wang, Qinan & Chay, Yiowmin & Wu, Zhang
- 240-250 A decision method for supplier selection in multi-service outsourcing
by Feng, Bo & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Li, Yanzhi
- 251-257 Productivity and efficiency with discrete variables and quadratic cost function
by Martinez-Budria, Eduardo & Diaz-Hernandez, Juan Jose & Jara-Däaz, Sergio
- 258-270 Fuzzy logic in manufacturing: A review of literature and a specialized application
by Azadegan, Arash & Porobic, Lejla & Ghazinoory, Sepehr & Samouei, Parvaneh & Saman Kheirkhah, Amir
- 271-278 Retailer policy, uncertainty reduction, and supply chain performance
by Kwak, Jin Kyung & Gavirneni, Srinagesh
- 279-291 Robust and stable flexible job shop scheduling with random machine breakdowns using a hybrid genetic algorithm
by Al-Hinai, Nasr & ElMekkawy, T.Y.
- 292-295 A unified solution approach for the due date assignment problem with tardy jobs
by Koulamas, Christos
- 296-302 A master production scheduling procedure for stochastic demand and rolling planning horizons
by Vargas, Vicente & Metters, Richard
- 303-314 A new SPRT chart for monitoring process mean and variance
by Ou, Yanjing & Wu, Zhang & Goh, Thong Ngee
- 315-325 A stochastic shift model for economically designed charts constrained by the process stage configuration
by Celano, Giovanni & De Magalhães, Maysa S. & Costa, Antonio F.B. & Fichera, Sergio
- 326-326 Erratum to "An optimal integrated vendor-buyer inventory policy under conditions of order-processing time reduction and permissible delay in payments" C.-K. Huang, D.-M. Tsai, J.-C. Wu, K.-J. Chung, 2010 [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 128 (2010) 445-451]
by Chung, Chun-Jen
- 327-327 Erratum to "Wu, S., Longhurst, P., 2011. Optimising age-replacement and extended non-renewing warranty policies in lifecycle costing" [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 130 (2011) 262-267]
by Chung, Chun-Jen
- 328-328 Corrigendum to "The effect of spatial variables on the economic and environmental performance of bioenergy production chains" [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 131 (2011) 224-233]
by Yazan, Devrim Murat & Garavelli, A. Claudio & Petruzzelli, Antonio Messeni & Albino, Vito
2011, Volume 132, Issue 1
- 1-12 A review of the extensions of a modified EOQ model for imperfect quality items
by Khan, M. & Jaber, M.Y. & Guiffrida, A.L. & Zolfaghari, S.
- 13-33 The impacts of country characteristics upon the value of information technology as measured by productive efficiency
by Lin, Winston T. & Chiang, Chung-Yean
- 34-42 Agglomeration and social return to R&D: Evidence from French plant productivity changes
by Autant-Bernard, Corinne & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Massard, Nadine
- 43-51 A network approach to modeling the multi-echelon spare-part inventory system with backorders and interval-valued demand
by Levner, Eugene & Perlman, Yael & Cheng, T.C.E. & Levner, Ilya
- 52-57 Supplier selection-order allocation: A two-stage multiple criteria dynamic programming approach
by Mafakheri, Fereshteh & Breton, Michele & Ghoniem, Ahmed
- 58-67 Assessing the relational benefits of logistics services perceived by manufacturers in supply chain
by Li, Ling
- 68-78 A mechanism for external competence transfer to improve manufacturing system capabilities and market performance
by Liao, Ying & Liao, Kun & Tu, Qiang & Vonderembse, Mark
- 79-92 Plastic cars in China? The significance of production location over markets for technology competitiveness in the United States versus the People's Republic of China
by Fuchs, Erica R.H. & Field, Frank R. & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph E.
- 93-100 A methodology for optimal product positioning with engineering constraints consideration
by Kwong, C.K. & Luo, X.G. & Tang, J.F.
- 101-106 A fuzzy random continuous review inventory system
by Dey, Oshmita & Chakraborty, Debjani
- 107-121 Heuristics for operational fixed job scheduling problems with working and spread time constraints
by Türsel Eliiyi, Deniz & Azizoglu, Meral
- 122-130 Multi-focused strategy in value co-creation with customers: Examining cumulative development pattern with new capabilities
by Zhang, Xiang & Ye, Chen & Chen, Rongqiu & Wang, Zhaohua
- 131-145 Reliability evaluation and adjustment of supply chain network design with demand fluctuations
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Li, Hui-Chieh
- 146-153 The component procurement problem for the loss-averse manufacturer with spot purchase
by Shen, Houcai & Pang, Zhan & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 154-161 Sealed-bid auction of Netherlands mussels: Statistical analysis
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Schaik, Frans D.J.
- 162-163 Errata
by Amid, A. & Ghodyspour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
2011, Volume 131, Issue 2
- 431-440 Sheltering network planning and management with a case in the Gulf Coast region
by Li, Lingfeng & Jin, Mingzhou & Zhang, Li
- 441-452 Assessing performance factors for a 3PL in a value chain
by Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Buyukozkan, Gulcin
- 453-462 Decentralizing decision making in modularization strategies: Overcoming barriers from dysfunctional accounting systems
by Israelsen, Poul & Jørgensen, Brian
- 463-472 Generalized single-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain models with a better synchronization
by Hoque, M.A.
- 473-482 Coordination of planning and scheduling decisions in global supply chains with dual supply modes
by Bhatnagar, Rohit & Mehta, Peeyush & Chong Teo, Chee
- 483-489 Determining the optimal dimension of a work-in-process storage area
by Bertazzi, Luca
- 490-504 Neural network application for fuzzy multi-criteria decision making problems
by Golmohammadi, Davood
- 505-518 Product price and performance level in one market or two separated markets under various cost structures and functions
by Qian, Li
- 519-527 Customer, regulatory, and competitive pressure as drivers of environmental innovation
by Yalabik, Baris & Fairchild, Richard J.
- 528-534 Closed-form solutions for Wee's and Martin's EOQ models with a temporary price discount
by Chang, Horng-Jinh & Lin, Wen-Feng & Ho, Jow-Fei
- 535-544 Competition under capacitated dynamic lot-sizing with capacity acquisition
by Li, Hongyan & Meissner, Joern
- 545-560 Using value analysis to support knowledge transfer in the multi-project setting
by Formentini, Marco & Romano, Pietro
- 561-567 A dynamic model for the optimization of decoupling point and production planning in a supply chain
by Jeong, In-Jae
- 568-574 The maximum capture per unit cost location problem
by Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang
- 575-586 Estimating the final priority ratings of engineering characteristics in mature-period product improvement by MDBA and AHP
by Li, Yan-Lai & Tang, Jia-Fu & Chin, Kwai-Sang & Jiang, Yu-Shi & Han, Yi & Pu, Yun
- 587-594 A holistic network model for supply chain analysis
by Dass, Mayukh & Fox, Gavin L.
- 595-603 Multi-item dynamic lot-sizing with delayed transportation policy
by Sancak, Emre & Salman, F. Sibel
- 604-617 Production planning and inventory allocation of a single-product assemble-to-order system with failure-prone machines
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Gao, Chunyan & Shen, Houcai
- 618-630 New batch construction heuristics to optimise the performance of order picking systems
by Hsieh, Ling-Feng & Huang, Yi-Chen
- 631-642 A new approach for the economic design of fully adaptive control charts
by Nenes, George
- 643-649 The deterministic EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering at a rate that is linearly dependent on the time to delivery
by Toews, Carl & Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J.
- 650-662 What are the best sample sizes for the Xbar and CUSUM charts?
by Wu, Zhang & Yang, Mei & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Castagliola, Philippe
- 663-673 An inventory and order admission control policy for production systems with two customer classes
by Ioannidis, Stratos
- 674-681 Integrated production planning with sequence-dependent family setup times
by Xue, Guisen & Felix Offodile, O. & Zhou, Hong & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 682-688 Inter-temporal inventory competition and the effects of capacity constraints
by Kogan, Konstantin & Tapiero, Charles
- 689-700 The theory and practice of workload control: A research agenda and implementation strategy
by Stevenson, Mark & Huang, Yuan & Hendry, Linda C. & Soepenberg, Erik
- 701-708 Using least squares support vector machines for the airframe structures manufacturing cost estimation
by Deng, S. & Yeh, Tsung-Han
- 709-720 A class of chance constrained multiobjective linear programming with birandom coefficients and its application to vendors selection
by Xu, Jiuping & Ding, Can
- 721-726 Radial and non-radial decompositions of Luenberger productivity indicator with an illustrative application
by Mahlberg, Bernhard & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 727-735 Optimization of a vendor managed inventory supply chain with guaranteed stability and robustness
by Kastsian, Darya & Mönnigmann, Martin
- 736-746 Assessing performance of utilizing organizational modularity to manage supply chains: Evidence in the US manufacturing sector
by Cheng, Liang-Chieh (Victor)
- 747-751 Scheduling deteriorating jobs with CON/SLK due date assignment on a single machine
by Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 752-762 Ship routing problem with berthing time clash avoidance constraints
by Pang, King-Wah & Xu, Zhou & Li, Chung-Lun
- 763-763 Corrigendum to "The appropriateness of the poolability assumption for multiproduct technologies: Evidence from the English water and sewerage utilities" [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 130 (2011) 112-117]
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide
2011, Volume 131, Issue 1
- 4-14 The decision support framework for developing Ecodesign at conceptual phase based upon ISO/TR 14062
by Kengpol, Athakorn & Boonkanit, Prin
- 15-21 A marginal analysis guided technology evaluation and selection
by Tan, Kim Hua & Noble, James & Sato, Yuji & Tse, Ying Kei
- 22-29 The competition among mobile network operators in the telecommunication supply chain
by Cricelli, Livio & Grimaldi, Michele & Ghiron, Nathan Levialdi
- 30-43 Factors influencing employee perceptions in lean transformations
by Losonci, Dávid & Demeter, Krisztina & Jenei, István
- 44-51 Green logistics at Eroski: A case study
by Ubeda, S. & Arcelus, F.J. & Faulin, J.
- 52-62 Finite change comparative statics for risk-coherent inventories
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 63-68 Exact and approximate calculation of the cycle service level in periodic review inventory policies
by Cardós, Manuel & Babiloni, Eugenia
- 69-75 Derivation of confidence intervals of service measures in a base-stock inventory control system with low-frequent demand
by Larsen, Christian
- 76-86 Optimal time phasing and periodicity for MRP with POQ policy
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 87-95 A heuristic for balancing the inventory level of different locations through lateral shipments
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Saetta, Stefano
- 96-106 Financial and operational instruments for commodity procurement in quantity competition
by Arnold, Jan & Minner, Stefan
- 107-114 Analytical analysis of a generic assembly system
by De Boeck, Liesje & Vandaele, Nico
- 115-127 An economic production and remanufacturing model with learning effects
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & El Saadany, Ahmed M.A.
- 128-138 Budget allocation for permanent and contingent capacity under stochastic demand
by Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully & Mincsovics, Gergely
- 139-145 A weighted max-min model for fuzzy multi-objective supplier selection in a supply chain
by Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 146-157 Multi-agent-based transport planning in the newspaper industry
by Böhnlein, Dominik & Schweiger, Katharina & Tuma, Axel
- 158-164 Critical success factors of Six Sigma implementations in Italian companies
by Brun, Alessandro
- 165-174 Machine and labor flexibility in manufacturing networks
by Francas, David & Löhndorf, Nils & Minner, Stefan
- 175-182 The power of dimensional analysis in production systems design
by Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 183-193 Modeling and simulation of order-driven planning policies in build-to-order automobile production
by Volling, Thomas & Spengler, Thomas S.
- 194-203 Lean planning in the semi-process industry, a case study
by Pool, Arnout & Wijngaard, Jacob & van der Zee, Durk-Jouke
- 204-214 The role of the forecasting process in improving forecast accuracy and operational performance
by Danese, Pamela & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 215-223 Labour productivity change: Drivers, business impact and macroeconomic moderators
by Demeter, Krisztina & Chikán, Attila & Matyusz, Zsolt
- 224-233 The effect of spatial variables on the economic and environmental performance of bioenergy production chains
by Yazan, Devrim Murat & Claudio Garavelli, A. & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio & Albino, Vito
- 234-241 Risk assessment and profit sharing in business networks
by Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Abbate, Lorenzo
- 242-249 An empirical analysis of supply chain risk management in the German automotive industry
by Thun, Jörn-Henrik & Hoenig, Daniel
- 250-256 The analysis of bullwhip effect in a HMMS-type supply chain
by Dobos, Imre
- 257-262 Workload control under continuous order release
by Fernandes, Nuno O. & Carmo-Silva, S.
- 263-272 Assessing the influence of the organization in the supply chain management using NK simulation
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria
- 273-287 Value of knowledge--Technology strategies in different knowledge regimes
by Kyläheiko, Kalevi & Jantunen, Ari & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Luukka, Pasi
- 288-294 SCOR template--A simulation based dynamic supply chain analysis tool
by Persson, Fredrik
- 295-302 Development of maintenance function performance measurement framework and indicators
by Muchiri, Peter & Pintelon, Liliane & Gelders, Ludo & Martin, Harry
- 303-312 Towards theory building in agile manufacturing strategies--Case studies of an agility taxonomy
by Zhang, David Z.
- 313-321 Assessing the impact of cost optimization based on infrastructure modelling on CO2 emissions
by Harris, Irina & Naim, Mohamed & Palmer, Andrew & Potter, Andrew & Mumford, Christine
- 322-332 The interface of the energy and forest sectors--Potential players in the bioenergy business
by Pätäri, Satu & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Jantunen, Ari & Sandstrüm, Jaana
- 333-341 On risk and cost in global sourcing
by Holweg, Matthias & Reichhart, Andreas & Hong, Eui
- 342-354 On leanness, agility and leagile supply chains
by Naim, Mohamed M. & Gosling, Jonathan
- 355-364 Evaluation of postponement in the soluble coffee supply chain: A case study
by Wong, Hartanto & Potter, Andrew & Naim, Mohamed
- 365-371 The role of free economic zones in global supply chains--a case of reverselogistics
by Bogataj, David & Bogataj, Marija
- 372-382 Non-cooperative strategies for production and shipment lot sizing in one vendor-multi-buyer system
by Bylka, StanisLaw
- 383-391 Using a mathematical programming model to examine the marginal price of capacitated resources
by Kefeli, Ali & Uzsoy, Reha & Fathi, Yahya & Kay, Michael
- 392-398 A practical approach to sensitivity analysis in linear programming under degeneracy for management decision making
by Koltai, Tamás & Tatay, Viola
- 399-406 Order release planning with clearing functions: A queueing-theoretical analysis of the clearing function concept
by Missbauer, Hubert
- 407-420 Multi-objective ant colony optimisation: A meta-heuristic approach to supply chain design
by Moncayo-Martínez, Luis A. & Zhang, David Z.
- 421-429 An optimization approach for managing fresh food quality throughout the supply chain
by Rong, Aiying & Akkerman, Renzo & Grunow, Martin
2011, Volume 130, Issue 2
- 135-143 Affiliation/dissociation decision models in demand and capacity sharing collaborative network
by Yoon, Sang Won & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 144-152 Order assignment considering buyer, third-party logistics provider, and suppliers
by Woo, Hong Seng & Saghiri, Soroosh
- 153-158 Optimal algorithms for single-machine scheduling with rejection to minimize the makespan
by Lu, Lingfa & Ng, C.T. & Zhang, Liqi
- 159-168 Firm and employee effects of an enterprise information system: Micro-econometric evidence
by Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti
- 169-174 Vendor-managed inventory in a global environment with exchange rate uncertainty
by Lee, Jun-Yeon & Ren, Louie
- 175-185 Game theoretic pricing and ordering decisions with partial lost sales in two-stage supply chains
by Cai, Gangshu (George) & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chen, Xiangfeng
- 186-195 More firms, more competition? The case of the fourth operator in France's mobile phone market
by de Mesnard, Louis
- 196-202 Cost relationships in stochastic inventory systems: A simulation study of the (S, S-1, t=1) model
by Hayya, Jack C. & Bagchi, Uttarayan & Ramasesh, Ranga
- 203-217 Dynamic group instantaneous replacement policies for unreliable Markovian service systems
by Liu, Gia-Shie
- 218-223 Optimization of livestock feed blend by use of goal programming
by Babic, Zoran & Peric, Tunjo
- 224-229 Variable parameter and double sampling charts in the presence of correlation: The Markov chain approach
by Costa, Antonio Fernando Branco & Machado, Marcela Aparecida Guerreiro
- 230-235 Group scheduling and due date assignment on a single machine
by Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 236-245 The service-profit chain: An empirical analysis in high-contact service industries
by Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 246-254 Applying multi-start simulated annealing to schedule a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times
by Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching & Lu, Chung-Cheng & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
- 255-261 An empirical analysis on the influence of risk on relationships between handling of product returns and customer loyalty in E-commerce
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan
- 262-267 Optimising age-replacement and extended non-renewing warranty policies in lifecycle costing
by Wu, Shaomin & Longhurst, Phil
- 268-276 Selecting the best clustering variables for grouping mass-customized products involving workers' learning
by Anzanello, Michel J. & Fogliatto, Flavio S.
2011, Volume 130, Issue 1
- 1-15 An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature
by Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung
- 16-26 Which utilization and service level lead to the maximum EVA?
by Altendorfer, Klaus & Jodlbauer, Herbert
- 27-32 Optimal policy for a mixed production system with multiple OEM and OBM products
by Zhang, Bin
- 33-42 The impact of ISO 9000 and EFQM on the use of flexible work practices
by Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Merino-Díaz-de-Cerio, Javier & Antonio Escamilla-de-León, Sergio & Mary Selvam, Rejina
- 43-53 Supply chain flexibility, uncertainty and firm performance: An empirical analysis of German manufacturing firms
by Merschmann, Ulf & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 54-65 Industrial upgrading, exploitative innovations and explorative innovations
by Azadegan, Arash & Wagner, Stephan M.
- 66-76 Optimizing inventory policy for products with time-sensitive deteriorating rates in a multi-echelon supply chain
by Wang, Kung-Jeng & Lin, Y.S. & Yu, Jonas C.P.
- 77-86 Multi-objective models for lot-sizing with supplier selection
by Rezaei, Jafar & Davoodi, Mansoor