Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Journal of Energy Finance & Development.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. S. J. Tol
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Richard S.J. Tol
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:eneeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 69-75 Disaggregated industrial energy consumption and GDP: the case of Shanghai, 1952-1999
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 77-85 The impact of electricity supply on economic growth in Sri Lanka
by Morimoto, Risako & Hope, Chris
- 87-100 The demand for residential, industrial and total electricity, 1973-1998
by Kamerschen, David R. & Porter, David V.
- 101-122 Revaluing the hierarchy of paper recycling
by Samakovlis, Eva
- 123-134 Estimating the rebound effect in US manufacturing energy consumption
by Bentzen, Jan
- 135-160 The impact of the Asian crisis on the behavior of US and international petroleum prices
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Li, Huimin
- 161-177 Clean air policy and oxygenated fuels: do we get what we pay for?
by Rask, Kevin
- v-vi Editorial
by Tol, Richard S. J. & Weyant, John P.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 585-601 Inference from concave stochastic frontiers and the covariance of firm efficiency measures across firms
by Dashti, Imad
- 603-613 Functional forms in energy demand modeling
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 615-624 Decomposition of aggregate energy intensity changes in two measures: ratio and difference
by Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W.
- 625-638 Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? The relative importance of structural change and intensity change
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 639-667 Resource allocation decision modeling for a Louisiana Public Benefit Fund program
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 669-689 Price asymmetry in the Dutch retail gasoline market
by Bettendorf, Leon & van der Geest, Stephanie A. & Varkevisser, Marco
- 691-712 Optimal technological choices in meeting Australian energy policy goals
by Graham, Paul W. & Williams, David J.
- 713-739 Forecasting activity levels in the UK continental shelf: the role of perceptions
by Kemp, A. G. & Kasim, A. S.
- 741-765 Exchange rate of the US dollar and the J curve: the case of oil exporting countries
by Yousefi, Ayoub & Wirjanto, Tony S.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 409-424 Constructing forward price curves in electricity markets
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Lemming, Jacob
- 425-434 Regime jumps in electricity prices
by Huisman, Ronald & Mahieu, Ronald
- 435-457 Market risk in commodity markets: a VaR approach
by Giot, Pierre & Laurent, Sebastien
- 459-472 Real options and a large producer: the case of electricity markets
by Keppo, Jussi & Lu, Hao
- 473-485 A natural monopoly in natural gas transmission
by Gordon, D. V. & Gunsch, K. & Pawluk, C. V.
- 487-508 Can rural electric cooperatives survive in a restructured US electric market? An empirical analysis
by Greer, Monica Lynne
- 509-526 Electricity trade and CO2 emission reductions in the Nordic countries
by Hauch, Jens
- 527-551 The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies
by Springer, Urs
- 553-564 A statistical approach to conservation supply curves
by Willeme, Peter
- 565-583 Valuing improvements in comfort from domestic energy-efficiency retrofits using a trade-off simulation model
by Clinch, J. Peter & Healy, John D.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 303-314 Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities
by Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo
- 315-329 How cost efficient are Australia's mining industries?
by Asafu-Adjaye, J. & Mahadevan, R.
- 331-338 Measuring economies of scope for cogeneration systems in Korea: a nonparametric approach
by Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol
- 339-343 Exploration can cause falling non-renewable resource prices
by Boyce, John R.
- 345-358 Strategic interaction on the UK Gas Transportation System: the St. Fergus and Bacton constraints
by Pagliero, Mario
- 359-373 International comparisons of domestic energy consumption
by de Nooij, Michiel & van der Kruk, Rene & van Soest, Daan P.
- 375-396 Contributions of weather and fuel mix to recent declines in US energy and carbon intensity
by Davis, W. Bart & Sanstad, Alan H. & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 397-407 Path-dependency and input substitution: implications for energy policy modelling
by Kuper, Gerard H. & van Soest, Daan P.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 215-238 Implementing a stochastic model for oil futures prices
by Cortazar, Gonzalo & Schwartz, Eduardo S.
- 239-253 Estimating oil price 'Value at Risk' using the historical simulation approach
by David Cabedo, J. & Moya, Ismael
- 255-268 A spatial mean-variance MIP model for energy market risk analysis
by Yu, Zuwei
- 269-288 Higher prices at Canadian gas pumps: international crude oil prices or local market concentration? An empirical investigation
by Sen, Anindya
- 289-301 Price relationships in the petroleum market: an analysis of crude oil and refined product prices
by Asche, Frank & Gjolberg, Ole & Volker, Teresa
2003, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 119-136 Energy disruptions, interfirm price effects and the aggregate economy
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 137-154 Do oil price shocks matter? Evidence for some European countries
by Cunado, Juncal & Perez de Gracia, Fernando
- 155-173 Crude oil price fluctuations and Saudi Arabia's behaviour
by De Santis, Roberto A.
- 175-190 Rockets and feathers revisited: an international comparison on European gasoline markets
by Galeotti, Marzio & Lanza, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo
- 191-199 Short-run, long-run and cross elasticities of gasoline demand in Brazil
by Alves, Denisard C. O. & De Losso da Silveira Bueno, Rodrigo
- 201-214 Elasticities of demand for gasoline in Canada and the United States
by Nicol, C. J.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-21 Dynamic translog and linear logit models: a factor demand analysis of interfuel substitution in US industrial energy demand
by Urga, Giovanni & Walters, Chris
- 23-32 Dematerialization in Finnish energy use, 1972-1996
by Sun, J. W.
- 33-37 Energy consumption and GDP: causality relationship in G-7 countries and emerging markets
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan
- 39-64 Comparing structural decomposition analysis and index
by Hoekstra, Rutger & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M.
- 65-92 Stationarity, structural change and specification in a demand system: the case of energy
by McAvinchey, Ian D. & Yannopoulos, Andreas
- 93-118 Underlying trends and seasonality in UK energy demand: a sectoral analysis
by Hunt, Lester C. & Judge, Guy & Ninomiya, Yasushi
2002, Volume 24, Issue 6
- 525-538 Volatility transmission in the oil and natural gas markets
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Malik, Farooq & Ozfidan, Ozkan
- 539-556 Time-varying risk premiums in petroleum futures prices
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 557-576 World crude oil and natural gas: a demand and supply model
by Krichene, Noureddine
- 577-596 An empirical exploration of the world oil price under the target zone model
by Tang, Linghui & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 597-613 Price rigidity in the downstream petroleum industry in New Zealand: where does it happen?
by Delpachitra, Sarath B.
- 615-628 The effect of uncertainty and aggregate investments on crude oil price dynamics
by Tvedt, Jostein
- 629-645 An empirical analysis of lumpy investment: the case of US petroleum refining industry
by Asano, Hirokatsu
2002, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 425-438 The costs of natural gas distribution pipelines: the case of SCGM, Quebec
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Bolduc, Denis & Hardy, Annie
- 439-453 Study of efficiency and productivity growth in opencast and underground coal mining in India: a DEA analysis
by Kulshreshtha, Mudit & Parikh, Jyoti K.
- 455-467 Project valuation when there are two cashflow streams
by Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M.
- 469-490 The cost of phasing out nuclear power:: a quantitative assessment of alternative scenarios for Germany
by Bohringer, Christoph & Hoffmann, Tim & Vogele, Stefan
- 491-508 The effect of sulfur regulations on the U.S. electric power industry: a generalized cost approach
by Lee, Myunghun
- 509-522 National CO2 policy and externalities: some general equilibrium results for Switzerland
by Felder, Stefan & Schleiniger, Reto
- 523-524 Erratum to "The Danish Green Certificate System: some simple analytical results": [Energy Economics 23 (2001) 489-509]
by Amundsen, Eirik S. & Mortensen, Jorgen Birk
2002, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 305-318 Allocative inefficiency and the capital-energy controversy
by Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 319-336 Energy consumption and economic growth: assessing the evidence from Greece
by Hondroyiannis, George & Lolos, Sarantis & Papapetrou, Evangelia
- 337-354 Factor substitution, and economies of scale and utilisation in Kuwait's crude oil industry
by Al-Mutairi, Naief & Burney, Nadeem A.
- 355-365 Energy and national income in Korea: further evidence on the role of omitted variables
by Glasure, Yong U.
- 367-376 Welfare specifications and optimal control of climate change: an application of fund
by Tol, Richard S. J.
- 377-403 Economic, energy and greenhouse emissions impacts of some consumer choice, technology and government outlay options
by Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher J.
- 405-423 Global warming and the energy efficiency of Spanish industry
by Feijoo, Maria L. & Franco, Juan F. & Hernandez, Jose M.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 167-182 Investing without credible inter-period regulations: a bargaining approach with application to investments in natural resources
by Nordal, Kjell Bjorn
- 183-197 Optimal taxation of exhaustible resource under monopoly
by Im, Jeong-Bin
- 199-216 The must-run dispatch auction in an electricity market
by Pritchard, G.
- 217-229 Market power analysis for the Colombian electricity market
by Garcia, Alfredo & Arbelaez, Luis E.
- 231-248 Pricing natural gas distribution in Mexico
by Ramirez, Jose Carlos & Rosellon, Juan
- 249-265 European market integration for gas? Volume flexibility and political risk
by Asche, Frank & Osmundsen, Petter & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 267-284 Space-heating and water-heating energy demands of the aged in the US
by Liao, Huei-Chu & Chang, Tsai-Feng
- 285-303 Market transition and regional adjustments in the Polish coal industry
by Suwala, Wojciech & Labys, Walter C.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 97-106 Oil production responses to price changes: an empirical application of the competitive model to OPEC and non-OPEC countries
by Ramcharran, Harri
- 107-119 An analysis of factors affecting price volatility of the US oil market
by Yang, C. W. & Hwang, M. J. & Huang, B. N.
- 121-137 Value of an option to purchase electric power -- the case of uncertain consumption
by Bhanot, Karan
- 139-154 The Cournot competition in the spatial equilibrium model
by Yang, Chin W. & Hwang, Ming J. & Sohng, Soong N.
- 155-165 Economic viability of stand-alone solar photovoltaic system in comparison with diesel-powered system for India
by Kolhe, Mohanlal & Kolhe, Sunita & Joshi, J. C.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-19 Endogenous technological change in climate change modelling
by van der Zwaan, B. C. C. & Gerlagh, R. & G. & Klaassen & Schrattenholzer, L.
- 21-39 Costs of compliance with the Kyoto Protocol: a developing country perspective
by Boyd, Roy & Ibarraran, Maria E.
- 41-54 Impact of energy efficiency policy to productive efficiency of electricity distribution industry in the Philippines
by Pacudan, Romeo & de Guzman, Elaine
- 55-70 Temperature and seasonality influences on Spanish electricity load
by Pardo, Angel & Meneu, Vicente & Valor, Enric
- 71-95 A Markov switching model of the conditional volatility of crude oil futures prices
by Fong, Wai Mun & See, Kim Hock
2001, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 619-636 Technical change dynamics: evidence from the emerging renewable energy technologies
by Isoard, Stephane & Soria, Antonio
- 637-658 Adoption of energy efficient technologies and carbon abatement: the electricity generating sector in India
by Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David
- 659-666 The shift in US oil demand and its impact on OPEC's market share
by Jabir, Imad
- 667-681 OPEC's production under fluctuating oil prices: further test of the target revenue theory
by Ramcharran, Harri
- 683-695 Initial state regulation of investor-owned utilities
by Savitski, David W.
- 697-715 High-tension electricity network expansions in Argentina: decision mechanisms and willingness-to-pay revelation
by Chisari, Omar O. & Dal-Bo, Pedro & Romero, Carlos A.
- 717-740 Energy saving by firms: decision-making, barriers and policies
by de Groot, Henri L. F. & Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter
2001, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 489-509 The Danish Green Certificate System: some simple analytical results
by Amundsen, Eirik S. & Mortensen, Jorgen Birk
- 511-532 Oil price shocks, stock market, economic activity and employment in Greece
by Papapetrou, Evangelia
- 533-548 Uncertainty and the convenience yield in crude oil price backwardations
by Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F.
- 549-567 Technological change, growth and waste recycling
by Di Vita, Giuseppe
- 569-594 Recycling energy taxes: impacts on a disaggregated labour market
by Bosello, Francesco & Carraro, Carlo
- 595-617 Industrial companies' demand for electricity: evidence from a micropanel
by Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Togeby, Mikael & Jensen, Henrik Holm
2001, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 355-370 Explaining the performance of heat plants in Poland
by Raczka, Jan
- 371-386 Allocation of carbon permits within a country: a general equilibrium analysis of the United Kingdom
by Edwards, T. Huw. & Hutton, John P.
- 387-403 Demand for space heating in apartment blocks: measuring effects of policy measures aiming at reducing energy consumption
by Leth-Petersen, Soren & Togeby, Mikael
- 405-425 Chaos in oil prices? Evidence from futures markets
by Adrangi, Bahram & Chatrath, Arjun & Dhanda, Kanwalroop Kathy & Raffiee, Kambiz
- 427-456 Norwegian gas sales and the impacts on European CO2 emissions
by Berg, Elin & Boug, Pal & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 457-475 Equilibria in an asymmetric duopoly facing a security constraint
by Breton, Michele & Zaccour, Georges
- 477-488 Regional differences in electricity distribution costs and their consequences for yardstick regulation of access prices
by Filippini, Massimo & Wild, Jorg
2001, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 227-251 Demand, generation and price in the Norwegian market for electric power
by Johnsen, Tor Arnt
- 253-277 Competition with supply and demand functions
by Bolle, Friedel
- 279-293 Which way the natural gas price: an attempt to predict the direction of natural gas spot price movements using trader positions
by Buchanan, W. K. & Hodges, P. & Theis, J.
- 295-304 Technical change and efficiency measures: the post-privatisation in the gas distribution sector in Argentina
by Rossi, Martin A.
- 305-323 Observable and unobservable determinants of replacement of home appliances
by Fernandez, Viviana P.
- 325-338 A semiparametric approach to short-term oil price forecasting
by Morana, Claudio
- 339-353 Testing the hypothesis of collusive behavior among OPEC members
by Spilimbergo, Antonio
2001, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 121-139 Subglobal climate-change actions and carbon leakage: the implication of international capital flows
by Babiker, Mustafa H.
- 141-151 The impact of mitigating CO2 emissions on Taiwan's economy
by Chen, Tser-yieth
- 153-178 Effects of changes in residential end-uses and behavior on aggregate carbon intensity: comparison of 10 OECD countries for the period 1970 through 1993
by Greening, Lorna A. & Ting, Michael & Krackler, Thomas J.
- 179-190 Methodological issues in cross-country/region decomposition of energy and environment indicators
by Zhang, F. Q. & Ang, B. W.
- 191-210 Environmental Kuznets curves: Bayesian evidence from switching regime models
by Halkos, George E. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 211-226 Empirical evidence for the superiority of non-US oil and gas investments
by Boone, Jeff P.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-15 Cross hedging and forward-contract pricing of electricity
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Hoang, Khoa
- 17-28 Risk factors in stock returns of Canadian oil and gas companies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 29-42 Alaska North Slope crude oil price and the behavior of diesel prices in California
by Adrangi, Bahram & Chatrath, Arjun & Raffiee, Kambiz & D. Ripple, Ronald
- 43-56 Spillover effects in energy futures markets
by Lin, Sharon Xiaowen & Tamvakis, Michael N.
- 57-75 Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model
by Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem
- 77-97 Fossil fuel flexibility in west European power generation and the impact of system load factors
by Soderholm, Patrik
- 99-118 A multiple-unit, multiple-period auction in the British electricity spot market
by Brunekreeft, Gert
- 119-119 Erratum to ''Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions'': Energy Econ. 22 (2000) 423-440]
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wier, Mette
2000, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 587-614 Can China afford to commit itself an emissions cap? An economic and political analysis
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 615-625 The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth: time series evidence from Asian developing countries
by Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 627-640 Econometric modeling of electricity consumption in post-war Lebanon
by Nasr, G. E. & Badr, E. A. & Dibeh, G.
- 641-648 The energy demand in the manufacturing sector of Pakistan: some further results
by Mahmud, Syed F.
- 649-666 Heating technology and energy use: a discrete/continuous choice approach to Norwegian household energy demand
by Vaage, Kjell
2000, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 497-525 Measuring the influence of Canadian carbon stabilization programs on natural gas exports to the United States via a 'bottom-up' intertemporal spatial price equilibrium model
by Gabriel, Steven A. & Vikas, Shree & Ribar, David M.
- 527-548 Price and inventory dynamics in petroleum product markets
by Considine, Timothy J. & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 549-568 Are oil markets chaotic? A non-linear dynamic analysis
by Panas, Epaminondas & Ninni, Vassilia
- 569-586 The demand for energy in Greek manufacturing
by Christopoulos, Dimitris K.
2000, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 383-394 Decomposition of industrial CO2 emissions:: The case of European Union
by Liaskas, K. & Mavrotas, G. & Mandaraka, M. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 395-422 Forecasting energy consumption and energy related CO2 emissions in Greece: An evaluation of the consequences of the Community Support Framework II and natural gas penetration
by Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C. & Lalas, Dimitrios P. & Pesmajoglou, Stylianos
- 423-440 Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wien, Mette
- 441-461 Indicators of carbon emission intensity from commercial energy use in India
by Nag, Barnali & Parikh, Jyoti
- 463-495 Pareto-optimal electricity tariff rates in the Republic of Armenia
by Kaiser, Mark J.
2000, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 297-308 Estimation of international output-energy relation: effects of alternative output measures
by Shrestha, Ram M.
- 309-317 A note on the causal relationship between energy and GDP in Taiwan
by Yang, Hao-Yen
- 319-330 Reliability economies of scale for tropical island electric power
by Mayer, Peter C.
- 331-348 Gasoline demand and car choice: estimating gasoline demand using household information
by Kayser, Hilke A.
- 349-368 Testing for asymmetric pricing in the Canadian retail gasoline market
by Godby, Rob & Lintner, Anastasia M. & Stengos, Thanasis & Wandschneider, Bo
- 369-381 Effectiveness and effects of attempts to regulate the UK petrol industry
by Driffield, Nigel & Ioannidis, Christos
2000, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 187-207 Strategic pricing of grid access under partial price-caps -- electricity distribution in England and Wales
by Riechmann, Christoph
- 209-223 Open-loop von Stackelberg equilibrium in the cartel-vs.-fringe model
by Groot, Fons & Withagen, Cees & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 225-252 Dynamics of heating oil market prices in Europe
by Indjehagopian, J. P. & Lantz, F. & Simon, V.
- 253-266 The empirical relationship between energy futures prices and exchange rates
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 267-283 A multivariate cointegration analysis of the role of energy in the US macroeconomy
by Stern, David I.
- 285-297 Dynamic energy-demand models: a comparison
by Yi, Feng
1999, Volume 21, Issue 6
- 493-515 Price sensitivity of residential energy consumption in Norway
by Nesbakken, Runa
- 517-527 Risk management in the oil industry: can information on long-run equilibrium prices be utilized?
by Gjolberg, Ole & Johnsen, Thore
- 528-544 Regulatory effects on electricity prices in Hong Kong
by Lam, Pun-Lee
- 545-558 Estimation of the marginal abatement costs of airborne pollutants in Korea's power generation sector
by Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol
- 559-583 Linkages among energy, agriculture and environment in rural India
by Parikh, Jyoti K. & Ramanathan, R.
1999, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 403-416 The US SO2 auction: analysis and generalization
by Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Christensen, Jan Lien
- 417-434 Deregulation of the Nordic power market and environmental policy
by Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nesse, Arvid & Tjotta, Sigve
- 435-448 Cointegration analysis of spot electricity prices: insights on transmission efficiency in the western US
by De Vany, Arthur S. & Walls, W. David
- 449-469 Oil price shocks and stock market activity
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 471-483 The message in North American energy prices
by Serletis, Apostolos & Herbert, John
- 485-492 Defining 'total energy use' in economic studies: does the aggregation approach matter?
by Zarnikau, Jay
1999, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 295-308 The regulating power market on the Nordic power exchange Nord Pool: an econometric analysis
by Skytte, Klaus
- 309-319 Fuel economy standards in a model of automobile quality
by Plourde, Charles & Bardis, Vassilios
- 321-330 Short- and long-run elasticities of gasoline demand in India: An empirical analysis using cointegration techniques
by Ramanathan, R.
- 331-361 Decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity for freight: trends from 10 OECD countries for the period 1971-1993
by Greening, Lorna A. & Ting, Mike & Davis, William B.
- 363-384 The impact of a carbon tax on the Susquehanna River Basin economy
by Kamat, Rajnish & Rose, Adam & Abler, David
- 385-401 Electricity distribution as an unsustainable natural monopoly: a potential outcome of New Zealand's regulatory regime
by Gunn, Calum & Sharp, Basil
1999, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 195-212 Non-competitive market behaviour in the international coking coal market
by Graham, Paul & Thorpe, Sally & Hogan, Lindsay
- 213-223 Pricing of electricity tariffs in competitive markets
by Keppo, Jussi & Rasanen, Mika
- 225-237 Modeling economies of scale: the case of US electric power companies
by Hisnanick, John J. & Kymn, Kern O.
- 239-259 Weather-induced changes in the tradeoff between SO2 and NOx at large power plants
by Leightner, Jonathan E.
- 261-271 Sources of change in petroleum drilling productivity in onshore Louisiana in the US, 1977-1994
by Iledare, Omowumi O. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 273-293 International comparisons of productivity and its determinants in the natural gas industry
by Kim, Tai-Yoo & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Park, Yearn H. & Kim, Boyoung
1999, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 95-110 Convergence to the long-run equilibrium: the case of natural gas markets
by Lien, Donald & Root, Thomas H.
- 111-134 Second-best energy policies for heterogeneous firms
by Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 135-167 The impact of energy derivatives on the crude oil market
by Fleming, Jeff & Ostdiek, Barbara
- 168-183 The demand for electricity in Israel
by Beenstock, Michael & Goldin, Ephraim & Nabot, Dan
- 185-194 The impact of economic regulation on attempts to curb expense preference behavior: a micro-data analysis of CEO compensation schemes for electric utilities
by Mixon Jr., Franklin G. & Upadhyaya, Kamal P.
1999, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-15 Regulator preferences and utility prices: evidence from natural gas distribution utilities
by Klein, Christopher C. & H. Sweeney, George
- 17-35 The taxation of drivers and the choice of car fuel type
by Rouwendal, Jan & de Vries, Frans
- 37-52 Household adjustment to gasoline price change: an analysis using 9 years of US survey data
by Puller, Steven L. & Greening, Lorna A.
- 53-66 Modelling the electricity consumption of cities: effect of urban density
by Lariviere, Isabelle & Lafrance, Gaetan
- 67-94 A hybrid economic-engineering model for natural gas production
by Chermak, Janie M. & Crafton, James & Norquist, Suzanne M. & Patrick, Robert H.
1998, Volume 20, Issue 5-6
- 473-493 Sensitivity of climate change mitigation estimates to assumptions about technical change
by Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 495-512 Technological change and the timing of mitigation measures
by Grubler, Arnulf & Messner, Sabine
- 513-537 Power shifts: the dynamics of energy efficiency
by Edenhofer, Ottmar & Jaeger, Carlo C.
- 539-555 Decision making under uncertainty and inertia constraints: sectoral implications of the when flexibility
by Lecocq, Franck & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Ha Duong, Minh
- 557-569 Short-term decisions under long-term uncertainty
by Tol, Richard S. J.
- 571-598 Uncertainty propagation within an integrated model of climate change1
by Zapert, R. & Gaertner, P. S. & Filar, J. A.
- 599-620 Quasi-option value and climate policy choices
by Ha-Duong, Minh
1998, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 347-373 A computable general equilibrium model of energy, economy and equity interactions in Pakistan
by Naqvi, Farzana
- 375-387 Household ownership of electric room air conditioners
by Matsukawa, Isamu & Ito, Nariyasu