Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Journal of Energy Finance & Development.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R. S. J. Tol
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Richard S.J. Tol
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:eneeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 609-635 Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix
by Liu, Na & Ang, B.W.
- 636-664 Decomposition analysis for assessing the progress in decoupling industrial growth from CO2 emissions in the EU manufacturing sector
by Diakoulaki, D. & Mandaraka, M.
- 665-692 Decoupling of industrial energy consumption and CO2-emissions in energy-intensive industries in Scandinavia
by Enevoldsen, Martin K. & Ryelund, Anders V. & Andersen, Mikael Skou
- 693-709 Modelling OECD industrial energy demand: Asymmetric price responses and energy-saving technical change
by Adeyemi, Olutomi I. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 710-742 Modeling and forecasting industrial end-use natural gas consumption
by Sanchez-Ubeda, Eugenio Fco. & Berzosa, Ana
- 743-759 Industrial natural gas consumption in the United States: An empirical model for evaluating future trends
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 760-778 Macroeconomic effects of efficiency policies for energy-intensive industries: The case of the UK Climate Change Agreements, 2000-2010
by Barker, Terry & Ekins, Paul & Foxon, Tim
- 779-798 The impact of increased efficiency in the industrial use of energy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for the United Kingdom
by Allan, Grant & Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen
- 799-825 Where are the industrial technologies in energy-economy models? An innovative CGE approach for steel production in Germany
by Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D.
- 826-846 Hybrid modeling of industrial energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions with an application to Canada
by Murphy, Rose & Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark
- 847-867 Save production: A bottom-up energy model for Dutch industry and agriculture
by Daniels, B.W. & Van Dril, A.W.N.
- 868-888 Diffusion of energy efficient technologies and CO2 emission reductions in iron and steel sector
by Oda, Junichiro & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 889-912 Modelling industrial energy use: The IEAs Energy Technology Perspectives
by Gielen, Dolf & Taylor, Michael
- 913-933 A model approach for analysing trends in energy supply and demand at country level: Case study of industrial development in China
by Miranda-da-Cruz, Sergio M.
- 934-952 Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production
by Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard
- 953-973 An integrated approach for the selection of Best Available Techniques (BAT) for the industries in the greater Athens area using multi-objective combinatorial optimization
by Mavrotas, G. & Georgopoulou, E. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Lalas, D. & Hontou, V. & Gakis, N.
- 974-997 Allocation of CO2 emissions in petroleum refineries to petroleum joint products: A linear programming model for practical application
by Tehrani Nejad M., Alireza
2007, Volume 29, Issue 3
- e1-e1 Erratum to "Efficiency of electric power generation in the United States: Analysis and forecast based on data envelopment analysis" [Energy Economics, 28(2006), 326-338]
by Vaninsky, Alexander
- 349-372 Alternative measures of output in global economic-environmental models: Purchasing power parity or market exchange rates?
by Nordhaus, William
- 373-374 Comment on "Alternative measures of output in global economic-environmental models: Purchasing power parity or market exchange rates?" by William Nordhaus
by Weyant, John P.
- 375-389 Alternative measures of output in global economic-environmental models: Purchasing power parity or market exchange rates? -- Comment
by Pant, Hom M. & Fisher, Brian S.
- 390-404 Oil prices and real exchange rates
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Chen, Hung-Chyn
- 405-427 Oil and energy price volatility
by Regnier, Eva
- 428-453 Common and fundamental factors in stock returns of Canadian oil and gas companies
by Boyer, M. Martin & Filion, Didier
- 454-466 Economical efficiency of coordinating the generation by subsystems with the capacity of transmission in the Brazilian market of electricity
by Carpio, Lucio Guido Tapia & Pereira, Amaro Jr.
- 467-478 Does a municipal electric's supply of communications crowd out private communications investment? An empirical study
by Ford, George S.
- 479-502 Regulation of suspended particulate matter (SPM) in Indian coal-based thermal power plants: A static approach
by Sengupta, Ishita
- 503-519 Cost estimates for multiple pollutants: A maximum entropy approach
by Rezek, Jon P. & Campbell, Randall C.
- 520-544 Income distribution impacts of climate change mitigation policy in the Susquehanna River Basin Economy
by Oladosu, Gbadebo & Rose, Adam
- 545-562 On the importance of equity in international climate policy: An empirical analysis
by Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas
- 563-577 Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices
by Pierru, Axel
- 578-597 A combined input-output and sensitivity analysis approach to analyse sector linkages and CO2 emissions
by Tarancon Moran, Miguel Angel & del Rio Gonzalez, Pablo
2007, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 133-157 Price elasticities, policy measures and actual developments in household energy consumption - A bottom up analysis for the Netherlands
by Boonekamp, Piet G.M.
- 158-166 Testing functional forms in energy modeling: An application of the Bayesian approach to U.S. electricity demand
by Xiao, Ni & Zarnikau, Jay & Damien, Paul
- 167-182 Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Germany
by Rehdanz, Katrin
- 183-198 An empirical analysis of electricity consumption in Cyprus
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Pashourtidou, Nicoletta
- 199-210 Residential electricity demand dynamics in Turkey
by Halicioglu, Ferda
- 211-227 The effects of residential real-time pricing contracts on transco loads, pricing, and profitability: Simulations using the N-ABLE(TM) agent-based model
by Ehlen, Mark A. & Scholand, Andrew J. & Stamber, Kevin L.
- 228-239 Spatial peak-load pricing
by Arellano, M. Soledad & Serra, Pablo
- 240-248 Hourly electricity prices in day-ahead markets
by Huisman, Ronald & Huurman, Christian & Mahieu, Ronald
- 249-258 The real-time price elasticity of electricity
by Lijesen, Mark G.
- 259-276 Supply security and short-run capacity markets for electricity
by Creti, Anna & Fabra, Natalia
- 277-295 The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks
by de Nooij, Michiel & Koopmans, Carl & Bijvoet, Carlijn
- 296-311 Electricity rationing and public response
by Rocha Souza, Leonardo & Jorge Soares, Lacir
- 312-328 Efficient industry configurations in downstream gas markets. An empirical assessment
by Casarin, Ariel A.
- 329-347 Oil and gas markets in the UK: Evidence from a cointegrating approach
by Panagiotidis, Theodore & Rutledge, Emilie
2007, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-17 Increased energy efficiency and the rebound effect: Effects on consumption and emissions
by Brannlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordstrom, Jonas
- 18-27 Are there exploitable inefficiencies in the futures market for oil?
by Shambora, William E. & Rossiter, Rosemary
- 28-36 Are the crude oil markets becoming weakly efficient over time? A test for time-varying long-range dependence in prices and volatility
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O.
- 37-45 Bottlenecks in regional markets for natural gas transmission services
by Marmer, Vadim & Shapiro, Dmitry & MacAvoy, Paul
- 46-63 Weather, storage, and natural gas price dynamics: Fundamentals and volatility
by Mu, Xiaoyi
- 64-78 Cost efficiency in the Swiss gas distribution sector
by Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Kuenzle, Michael
- 79-93 Two markets and a weak link
by Micola, Augusto Ruperez & Bunn, Derek W.
- 94-104 Episodic nonlinearity and nonstationarity in Alberta's power and natural gas markets
by Czamanski, Daniel & Dormaar, Paul & Hinich, Melvin J. & Serletis, Apostolos
- 105-125 Application of Ramsey model in transition economy: A Russian case study
by Nahata, Babu & Izyumov, Alexei & Busygin, Vladimir & Mishura, Anna
- 126-131 The level and distribution of costs and benefits over generations of an emission stabilization program
by Gerlagh, Reyer
2006, Volume 28, Issue 5-6
- 535-538 Introduction
by Houghton, John
- 539-562 Representing induced technological change in models for climate policy analysis
by Sue Wing, Ian
- 563-578 The effects of economic and policy incentives on carbon mitigation technologies
by Newell, Richard G. & Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 579-595 On the sources of technological change: Assessing the evidence
by Clarke, Leon & Weyant, John & Birky, Alicia
- 596-609 Innovation in climate policy models: Implementing lessons from the economics of R&D
by Popp, David
- 610-631 Technology and technical change in the MIT EPPA model
by Jacoby, Henry D. & Reilly, John M. & McFarland, James R. & Paltsev, Sergey
- 632-652 Incorporating carbon capture and storage technologies in integrated assessment models
by McFarland, James R. & Herzog, Howard J.
- 653-666 Analysis of variability and correlation in long-term economic growth rates
by Webster, Mort & Cho, Cheol-Hung
- 667-676 Making enduring choices: Uncertainty and public policy
by Bjornstad, David J. & McKee, Michael
- 677-689 Multiple equilibria in a stochastic implementation of DICE with abrupt climate change
by Lempert, Robert J. & Sanstad, Alan H. & Schlesinger, Michael E.
- 690-705 Technology development and energy productivity in China
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Jingkui, Ma & Jianyi, Xu
- 706-719 Substitution and price elasticity estimates using inter-country pooled data in a translog cost model
by Roy, Joyashree & Sanstad, Alan H. & Sathaye, Jayant A. & Khaddaria, Raman
- 720-729 Estimating energy-augmenting technological change in developing country industries
by Sanstad, Alan H. & Roy, Joyashree & Sathaye, Jayant A.
- 730-741 Magnitude and direction of technological transfers for mitigating GHG emissions
by Yang, Zili & Nordhaus, William D.
- 742-762 Potential for reducing carbon emissions from non-Annex B countries through changes in technology
by Bernstein, Paul M. & Montgomery, W. David & Tuladhar, Sugandha D.
2006, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 405-409 Energy economics' most influential papers
by Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P.
- 410-425 The applied theory of energy substitution in production
by Thompson, Henry
- 426-443 Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution
by Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert
- 444-454 The productivity and efficiency of the Australian electricity supply industry
by Abbott, Malcolm
- 455-466 Optimal expansion of a developing power system under the conditions of market economy and environmental constraints
by Avetisyan, Misak & Bayless, David & Gnuni, Tigran
- 467-488 Modeling and forecasting petroleum futures volatility
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 489-505 Real options for risk management in petroleum development investments
by Chorn, L.G. & Shokhor, S.
- 506-522 Geometric Brownian Motion and structural breaks in oil prices: A quantitative analysis
by Postali, Fernando A.S. & Picchetti, Paulo
- 523-534 Commodity convenience yield and risk premium determination: The case of the U.S. natural gas market
by Chiou Wei, Song Zan & Zhu, Zhen
2006, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 275-287 Commodity storage valuation: A linear optimization based on traded instruments
by Byers, Joe Wayne
- 288-307 Sectoral and macroeconomic impacts of the large combustion plants in Poland: A general equilibrium analysis
by Kiuila, Olga & Peszko, Grzegorz
- 308-325 Biomass and multi-product crops for agricultural and energy production--an AGE analysis
by Ignaciuk, Adriana M. & Dellink, Rob B.
- 326-338 Efficiency of electric power generation in the United States: Analysis and forecast based on data envelopment analysis
by Vaninsky, Alexander
- 339-369 Performance and efficiency in Colombia's power distribution system: Effects of the 1994 reform
by Pombo, Carlos & Taborda, Rodrigo
- 370-384 Decomposition of electricity demand in China's industrial sector
by Steenhof, Paul A.
- 385-403 Empirical assessment of the determinants of road energy demand in Greece
by Polemis, Michael L.
2006, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 147-148 Editorial
by Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P.
- 149-158 The political economy of an energy tax: The United Kingdom's Climate Change Levy
by Pearce, David
- 159-169 The sources of growth of the Canadian business sector's CO2 emissions, 1990-1996
by Dachraoui, KaIs & Harchaoui, Tarek
- 170-187 International inequalities in per capita CO2 emissions: A decomposition methodology by Kaya factors
by Duro, Juan Antonio & Padilla, Emilio
- 188-222 ENTICE-BR: The effects of backstop technology R&D on climate policy models
by Popp, David
- 223-242 Choice of environmental policy in the presence of learning by doing
by Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark
- 243-265 Impact of switching production to bioenergy crops: The switchgrass example
by McDonald, Scott & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen
- 266-273 Provisional liquidation of futures hedge programs
by Lien, Donald & Kwak, Soojong
2006, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-25 Oil and nuclear power: Past, present, and future
by Toth, Ferenc L. & Rogner, Hans-Holger
- 26-43 Decomposing electric power plant emissions within a joint production framework
by Pasurka, Carl Jr.
- 44-61 The efficiency costs of separating carbon markets under the EU emissions trading scheme: A quantitative assessment for Germany
by Bohringer, Christoph & Hoffmann, Tim & Manrique-de-Lara-Penate, Casiano
- 62-80 Predicting price spikes in electricity markets using a regime-switching model with time-varying parameters
by Mount, Timothy D. & Ning, Yumei & Cai, Xiaobin
- 81-101 Price dynamics among U.S. electricity spot markets
by Park, Haesun & Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A.
- 102-120 Multi-gas scenarios to stabilize radiative forcing
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Weyant, John & de la Chesnaye, Francisco
- 121-145 Energy intensity in transition economies: Is there convergence towards the EU average?
by Markandya, Anil & Pedroso-Galinato, Suzette & Streimikiene, Dalia
2005, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 819-830 Evidence on the nature and extent of the relationship between oil prices and equity values in the UK
by El-Sharif, Idris & Brown, Dick & Burton, Bruce & Nixon, Bill & Russell, Alex
- 831-848 Modeling and forecasting cointegrated relationships among heavy oil and product prices
by Lanza, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo & Giovannini, Massimo
- 849-856 Electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Turkey
by Altinay, Galip & Karagol, Erdal
- 857-872 Structural breaks, energy consumption, and economic growth revisited: Evidence from Taiwan
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping
- 873-894 Cost-effectiveness of renewable electricity policies
by Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas
2005, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 689-707 Fuel tourism in border regions: The case of Switzerland
by Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo & Hunt, Lester C.
- 708-730 Oil price volatility and the asymmetric response of gasoline prices to oil price increases and decreases
by Radchenko, Stanislav
- 731-751 Market structure in the US electricity industry: A long-term perspective
by Kamerschen, David R. & Klein, Peter G. & Porter, David V.
- 752-770 On the effectiveness of the anti-gaming policy between the day-ahead and real-time electricity markets in The Netherlands
by Boogert, Alexander & Dupont, Dominique
- 771-790 Price and access charge discrimination in electricity distribution: An application to the Chilean case
by Raineri, Ricardo & Giaconi, Pablo
- 791-817 An empirical examination of restructured electricity prices
by Knittel, Christopher R. & Roberts, Michael R.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 551-552 Editorial
by Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P.
- 553-571 U.S. oil and natural gas reserve prices, 1982-2003
by Adelman, M.A. & Watkins, G.C.
- 573-602 Lags in the response of gasoline prices to changes in crude oil prices: The role of short-term and long-term shocks
by Radchenko, Stanislav
- 603-615 International market integration for natural gas? A cointegration analysis of prices in Europe, North America and Japan
by Siliverstovs, Boriss & L'Hegaret, Guillaume & Neumann, Anne & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 617-637 Natural-gas futures: Bias, predictive performance, and the theory of storage
by Modjtahedi, Bagher & Movassagh, Nahid
- 639-665 A large-scale linear complementarity model of the North American natural gas market
by Gabriel, Steven A. & Zhuang, Jifang & Kiet, Supat
- 667-685 Choice of nuclear power investments under price uncertainty: Valuing modularity
by Gollier, Christian & Proult, David & Thais, Francoise & Walgenwitz, Gilles
- 687-687 Erratum to "Long-run gasoline demand for passenger cars: The role of income distribution" [Energy Economics, 27 (1), 25-58]
by Storchmann, Karl
2005, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 369-386 Stabilizing greenhouse gas emissions: Assessing the intergenerational costs and benefits of the Kyoto Protocol
by Kavuncu, Y. Okan & Knabb, Shawn D.
- 387-413 Energy demand and energy-related CO2 emissions in Greek manufacturing: Assessing the impact of a carbon tax
by Floros, Nikolaos & Vlachou, Andriana
- 415-427 Energy consumption and GDP in developing countries: A cointegrated panel analysis
by Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 429-453 Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence
by Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter
- 455-476 The asymmetry of the impact of oil price shocks on economic activities: An application of the multivariate threshold model
by Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Peng, Hsiao-Ping
- 477-494 Modelling the non-linear response of Spanish electricity demand to temperature variations
by Moral-Carcedo, Julian & Vicens-Otero, Jose
- 495-525 Network-constrained Cournot models of liberalized electricity markets: the devil is in the details
by Neuhoff, Karsten & Barquin, Julian & Boots, Maroeska G. & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rijkers, Fieke A.M. & Vazquez, Miguel
- 527-539 Causality in variance and the type of traders in crude oil futures
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 541-550 Electricity consumption and ICT in the French service sector
by Collard, Fabrice & Feve, Patrick & Portier, Franck
2005, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 225-235 The first step in restructuring the US electric industry
by Barnett, A.H. & Reutter, Keith A. & Thompson, Henry
- 237-255 Governance of electricity transmission systems
by Boyce, John R. & Hollis, Aidan
- 257-278 Network access charges, vertical integration, and property rights structure--experiences from the German electricity markets
by Growitsch, Christian & Wein, Thomas
- 279-304 Earnings management under price regulation: Empirical evidence from the Spanish electricity industry
by Gill-de-Albornoz, Belen & Illueca, Manuel
- 305-315 Unilateral and collusive market power in the electricity pool of England and Wales
by Bunn, Derek W. & Martoccia, Maria
- 317-335 Measuring market power in electricity generation: A long-term perspective using a programming model
by Tamaschke, R. & Docwra, G. & Stillman, R.
- 337-350 Transmission of prices and price volatility in Australian electricity spot markets: a multivariate GARCH analysis
by Worthington, Andrew & Kay-Spratley, Adam & Higgs, Helen
- 351-367 Stochastic factor model for electricity spot price--the case of the Nordic market
by Vehvilainen, Iivo & Pyykkonen, Tuomas
2005, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-24 Technology detail in a multisector CGE model: transport under climate policy
by Schafer, Andreas & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 25-58 Long-Run Gasoline demand for passenger cars: the role of income distribution
by Storchmann, Karl
- 59-77 Improving behavioral realism in hybrid energy-economy models using discrete choice studies of personal transportation decisions
by Horne, Matt & Jaccard, Mark & Tiedemann, Ken
- 79-92 Why fuel prices differ
by Rietveld, Piet & van Woudenberg, Stefan
- 93-111 The determinants of aggregate energy use in West Germany: factor substitution, technological change, and trade
by Welsch, Heinz & Ochsen, Carsten
- 113-137 Modernisation of existing and new construction of power plants in Germany: results of an optimisation model
by Schwarz, Hans-Gunter
- 139-163 Modeling technology adoption as an irreversible investment under uncertainty: the case of the Turkish electricity supply industry
by Madlener, Reinhard & Kumbaroglu, Gurkan & Ediger, Volkan S.
- 165-180 On the importance of the supply side in demand-side management
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 181-194 California electricity futures: the NYMEX experience
by Moulton, Jonathan S.
- 195-208 Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions
by Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui
- 209-224 The productivity-inflation nexus: the case of the Australian mining sector
by Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John
2004, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 937-960 Induced innovations and climate change policy
by Jakeman, Guy & Hanslow, Kevin & Hinchy, Mike & Fisher, Brian S. & Woffenden, Kate
- 961-976 A dynamic analysis of interfuel substitution for Swedish heating plants
by Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy
- 977-983 Causality between energy consumption and economic growth in India: a note on conflicting results
by Paul, Shyamal & Bhattacharya, Rabindra N.
- 985-994 Structural break, unit root, and the causality between energy consumption and GDP in Turkey
by Altinay, Galip & Karagol, Erdal
- 995-1013 Economies of integration in the Spanish electricity industry using a multistage cost function
by Jara-Diaz, Sergio & Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier & Martinez-Budria, Eduardo
2004, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 757-763 A generalized Fisher index approach to energy decomposition analysis
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, F.L. & Chung, Hyun-Sik
- 765-781 Decomposition of energy and CO2 intensities of Thai industry between 1981 and 2000
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Ussanarassamee, Arjaree
- 783-799 The empirical role of the exchange rate on the crude-oil price formation
by Yousefi, Ayoub & Wirjanto, Tony S.
- 801-823 Mechanisms of funding for Universal Service Obligations: the electricity case
by Mirabel, Francois & Poudou, Jean-Christophe
- 825-843 Strategic behaviour under regulatory benchmarking
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Nillesen, Paul & Pollitt, Michael
- 845-868 Liquidity implications of a commitment period reserve at national and global levels
by Haites, Erik & Missfeldt, Fanny
- 869-887 Fuel switching: evidence from eight developing countries
by Heltberg, Rasmus
- 889-919 Assessment of the global and regional geographical, technical and economic potential of onshore wind energy
by Hoogwijk, Monique & de Vries, Bert & Turkenburg, Wim
- 921-936 Emission policies and the Nigerian economy: simulations from a dynamic applied general equilibrium model
by Nwaobi, Godwin Chukwudum
2004, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 501-515 Introduction and overview
by Weyant, John P.
- 517-537 Stabilization of CO2 in a B2 world: insights on the roles of carbon capture and disposal, hydrogen, and transportation technologies
by Edmonds, Jae & Clarke, John & Dooley, James & Kim, Son H. & Smith, Steven J.
- 539-564 Technological learning for carbon capture and sequestration technologies
by Riahi, Keywan & Rubin, Edward S. & Taylor, Margaret R. & Schrattenholzer, Leo & Hounshell, David
- 565-578 Potentials of hydrogen and nuclear towards global warming mitigation--expansion of an integrated assessment model MARIA and simulations
by Mori, Shunsuke & Saito, Takahiro
- 579-601 Responses to technology and taxes in a simulated world
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert & Eickhout, Bas & Kram, Tom
- 603-619 The impact of learning-by-doing on the timing and costs of CO2 abatement
by Manne, Alan & Richels, Richard
- 621-633 Learn-by-doing and carbon dioxide abatement
by Manne, Alan S. & Barreto, Leonardo
- 635-653 Assessment of global warming mitigation options with integrated assessment model DNE21
by Akimoto, Keigo & Tomoda, Toshimasa & Fujii, Yasumasa & Yamaji, Kenji
- 655-674 Response from a MARKAL technology model to the EMF scenario assumptions
by Smekens-Ramirez Morales, Koen E. L.
- 675-684 Carbon concentration target and technological choice
by Kurosawa, Atsushi
- 685-707 Representing energy technologies in top-down economic models using bottom-up information
by McFarland, J. R. & Reilly, J. M. & Herzog, H. J.
- 709-719 Analysis of global warming stabilization scenarios: the Asian-Pacific Integrated Model
by Kainuma, Mikiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Morita, Tsuneyuki & Masui, Toshihiko & Takahashi, Kiyoshi
- 721-738 Dynamics of carbon abatement in the Second Generation Model
by Sands, Ronald D.
- 739-755 An integrated analysis of policies that increase investments in advanced energy-efficient/low-carbon technologies
by Hanson, Donald & Laitner, John A. "Skip"
2004, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 283-295 The energy intensity of transition countries
by Cornillie, Jan & Fankhauser, Samuel
- 297-317 The ex post impact of an energy tax on household energy demand
by Berkhout, Peter H. G. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Muskens, Jos C.
- 319-334 Estimating residential demand for electricity in Greece
by Hondroyiannis, George
- 335-344 Disaggregate energy consumption, employment and income in Turkey
by Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 345-357 Coping with the cold: space heating and the urban poor in developing countries
by Wu, Xun & Lampietti, Julian & Meyer, Anke Sofia
- 359-369 Farmers' willingness to pay for power in India: conceptual issues, survey results and implications for pricing
by Dossani, Rafiq & Ranganathan, V.
- 371-388 Effects of allocative inefficiency on resource allocation and energy substitution in Pakistan's manufacturing
by Burki, Abid A. & Khan, Mahmood-ul-Hasan
- 389-399 Random fractal structures in North American energy markets
by Serletis, Apostolos & Andreadis, Ioannis
- 401-414 Testing for common features in North American energy markets
by Serletis, Apostolos & Rangel-Ruiz, Ricardo
- 415-424 Shares, gaps and the economy's response to oil disruptions
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 425-445 Hedgers, funds, and small speculators in the energy futures markets: an analysis of the CFTC's Commitments of Traders reports
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Boris, Keith & Manfredo, Mark
- 447-461 Ex-ante analysis of welfare change for a liberalization of the natural gas market
by Lee, Jeong-Dong & Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Tai-Yoo
- 463-485 Electrical energy usage over the business cycle
by Thoma, Mark
- 487-499 Optimal natural resources management under uncertainty with catastrophic risk
by Motoh, Tsujimura
2004, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 179-200 Household electricity end-use consumption: results from econometric and engineering models
by Larsen, Bodil Merethe & Nesbakken, Runa
- 201-224 Residential electricity demand in Taiwan
by Holtedahl, Pernille & Joutz, Frederick L.
- 225-238 Energy use and output growth in Canada: a multivariate cointegration analysis
by Ghali, Khalifa H. & El-Sakka, M. I. T.
- 239-259 An empirical analysis of the determinants of high bonus bids for petroleum leases in the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)
by Iledare, Omowumi O. & Pulsipher, Allan G. & Olatubi, Williams O. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V.
- 261-282 A general equilibrium assessment of rebound effects
by Grepperud, Sverre & Rasmussen, Ingeborg
2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-30 Effects of human behavior on aggregate carbon intensity of personal transportation: comparison of 10 OECD countries for the period 1970-1993
by Greening, Lorna A.
- 31-50 Economic growth and interfactor/interfuel substitution in Korea
by Cho, Won G. & Nam, Kiseok & Pagan, Jose A.
- 51-59 Causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP revisited: the case of Korea 1970-1999
by Oh, Wankeun & Lee, Kihoon
- 61-68 Cointegration and causality between electricity consumption and GDP: empirical evidence from Malawi
by Jumbe, Charles B. L.