European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Jesus Artalejo
Editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Editor: Robert Dyson
Editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66
2008, Volume 191, Issue 2
- 540-557 Capturing climate's effect on pollution abatement with an improved solution to the omitted variables problem
by Leightner, Jonathan E. & Inoue, Tomoo
- 558-571 Long-range timber supply planning for a vertically integrated paper mill
by Jones, Philip C. & Ohlmann, Jeffrey W.
- 572-576 Financial Giffen goods: Examples and counterexamples
by Poulsen, Rolf & Rasmussen, Kourosh Marjani
- 577-581 Single-machine scheduling with waiting-time-dependent due dates
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 582-586 An asymptotic approximation scheme for the concave cost bin packing problem
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Li, Chung-Lun
- 587-592 Single-machine scheduling against due dates with past-sequence-dependent setup times
by Biskup, Dirk & Herrmann, Jan
2008, Volume 191, Issue 1
- 1-6 A unified method for a class of convex separable nonlinear knapsack problems
by Zhang, Bin & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 7-18 Postoptimal analysis in multicriteria linear programming
by Sitarz, Sebastian
- 19-31 Combined vehicle routing and scheduling with temporal precedence and synchronization constraints
by Bredström, David & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 32-44 Facility location for market capture when users rank facilities by shorter travel and waiting times
by Marianov, Vladimir & Ríos, Miguel & Icaza, Manuel José
- 45-60 Urban rapid transit network capacity expansion
by Marín, íngel & Jaramillo, Patricia
- 61-85 Algorithms for two-dimensional cutting stock and strip packing problems using dynamic programming and column generation
by Cintra, G.F. & Miyazawa, F.K. & Wakabayashi, Y. & Xavier, E.C.
- 86-99 A heuristic for the container loading problem: A tertiary-tree-based dynamic space decomposition approach
by Wang, Zhoujing & Li, Kevin W. & Levy, Jason K.
- 100-111 The graph coloring problem: A neuronal network approach
by Talaván, Pedro M. & Yáí±ez, Javier
- 112-126 Characterization and modelling of guillotine constraints
by Ben Messaoud, Said & Chu, Chengbin & Espinouse, Marie-Laure
- 127-141 Partial backlogging inventory lot-size models for deteriorating items with fluctuating demand under inflation
by Chern, Maw-Sheng & Yang, Hui-Ling & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Papachristos, Sotiris
- 142-155 Joint replenishment and pricing decisions in inventory systems with stochastically dependent supply capacity
by Chao, Xiuli & Chen, Hong & Zheng, Shaohui
- 156-165 Multi-item single source ordering problem with transportation cost: A Lagrangian decomposition approach
by Ertogral, Kadir
- 166-181 Doubly uncertain transportation network: Degradable capacity and stochastic demand
by Siu, Barbara W.Y. & Lo, Hong K.
- 182-192 Determining optimal lot size for a two-warehouse system with deterioration and shortages using net present value
by Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Dye, Chung-Yuan & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh
- 193-206 Risk-adjusted probability measures in portfolio optimization with coherent measures of risk
by Miller, Naomi & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 207-222 Forecasting time series with multiple seasonal patterns
by Gould, Phillip G. & Koehler, Anne B. & Ord, J. Keith & Snyder, Ralph D. & Hyndman, Rob J. & Vahid-Araghi, Farshid
- 223-239 A hypercube queueing loss model with customer-dependent service rates
by Atkinson, J.B. & Kovalenko, I.N. & Kuznetsov, N. & Mykhalevych, K.V.
- 240-252 Reliability analysis and optimization of weighted voting systems with continuous states input
by Long, Q. & Xie, M. & Ng, S.H. & Levitin, Gregory
- 253-263 Flexible supply contracts under price uncertainty
by Fotopoulos, S.B. & Hu, X. & Munson, C.L.
- 264-271 Marginal analysis for the fuzzy p-median problem
by Canós, M.J. & Ivorra, C. & Liern, V.
- 272-294 Modeling and analysis of an auction-based logistics market
by AgralI, Semra & Tan, BarIs & Karaesmen, Fikri
2008, Volume 190, Issue 3
- 587-597 Comparing different metaheuristic approaches for the median path problem with bounded length
by Lari, Isabella & Ricca, Federica & Scozzari, Andrea
- 598-609 Exact and heuristic solution approaches for the mixed integer setup knapsack problem
by Altay, Nezih & Robinson Jr., Powell E. & Bretthauer, Kurt M.
- 610-632 Location coverage models with demand originating from nodes and paths: Application to cellular network design
by Erdemir, Elif Tokar & Batta, Rajan & Spielman, Seth & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie
- 633-658 Optimal paths in bi-attribute networks with fractional cost functions
by Soroush, H.M.
- 659-671 Forming coalitions and the Shapley NTU value
by Vidal-Puga, Juan J.
- 672-678 Note on group consistency in analytic hierarchy process
by Lin, Robert & Lin, Jennifer Shu-Jen & Chang, Jason & Tang, Didos & Chao, Henry & Julian, Peter C
- 679-695 Robust portfolio modeling with incomplete cost information and project interdependencies
by Liesiö, Juuso & Mild, Pekka & Salo, Ahti
- 696-707 The impact of investment lags on investment decision
by Kim, Ki Hong & Hwang, Seong Tae & Oh, Hyung Sik & Lee, Deok Joo
- 708-723 Using a risk-based approach to project scheduling: A case illustration from semiconductor manufacturing
by Zafra-Cabeza, Ascensión & Ridao, Miguel A. & Camacho, Eduardo F.
- 724-740 Heuristics for workforce planning with worker differences
by Fowler, John W. & Wirojanagud, Pornsarun & Gel, Esma S.
- 741-755 A variant of the dynamic programming algorithm for unit commitment of combined heat and power systems
by Rong, Aiying & Hakonen, Henri & Lahdelma, Risto
- 756-767 An analytical model for reverse automotive production planning and pricing
by Qu, Xiuli & Williams, Julie Ann Stuart
- 768-789 Equilibrium prices supported by dual price functions in markets with non-convexities
by Bjørndal, Mette & Jörnsten, Kurt
- 790-797 Pricing in multiple-item procurement auctions with a common to all items fixed cost
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 798-817 Basin-wide cooperative water resources allocation
by Wang, Lizhong & Fang, Liping & Hipel, Keith W.
- 818-833 Linking structural equation modeling to Bayesian networks: Decision support for customer retention in virtual communities
by Gupta, Sumeet & Kim, Hee W.
- 834-854 Induced effects and technological innovation with strategic environmental policy
by Ohyama, Atsuyuki & Tsujimura, Motoh
- 855-876 A bi-objective generalized data envelopment analysis model and point-to-set mapping projection
by Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong & Xiong, Lin
2008, Volume 190, Issue 2
- 295-309 The assortment problem: A survey
by Pentico, David W.
- 310-327 On a Feasible-Infeasible Two-Population (FI-2Pop) genetic algorithm for constrained optimization: Distance tracing and no free lunch
by Kimbrough, Steven Orla & Koehler, Gary J. & Lu, Ming & Wood, David Harlan
- 328-344 Gateaux differentiability of the dual gap function of a variational inequality
by Wu, Zili & Wu, Soon-Yi
- 345-356 A global optimization using linear relaxation for generalized geometric programming
by Qu, Shaojian & Zhang, Kecun & Wang, Fusheng
- 357-382 On solving multiobjective bin packing problems using evolutionary particle swarm optimization
by Liu, D.S. & Tan, K.C. & Huang, S.Y. & Goh, C.K. & Ho, W.K.
- 383-397 Discounted MEAN bound for the optimal searcher path problem with non-uniform travel times
by Lau, Haye & Huang, Shoudong & Dissanayake, Gamini
- 398-411 A tabu search and a genetic algorithm for solving a bicriteria general job shop scheduling problem
by Vilcot, Geoffrey & Billaut, Jean-Charles
- 412-420 Replenishment routing problems between a single supplier and multiple retailers with direct delivery
by Li, Jing-An & Wu, Yue & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, Ke
- 421-442 A continuous review replenishment-disposal policy for an inventory system with autonomous supply and fixed disposal costs
by Pinçe, Çerag & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre
- 443-458 How a dominant retailer might design a purchase contract for a newsvendor-type product with price-sensitive demand
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 459-477 A Markovian canonical form of second-order matrix-exponential processes
by Bodrog, L. & Heindl, A. & Horváth, G. & Telek, M.
- 478-493 Approximation of the non-stationary M(t)/M(t)/c(t)-queue using stationary queueing models: The stationary backlog-carryover approach
by Stolletz, Raik
- 494-508 An LDQBD process under degradation, inspection, and two types of repair
by Montoro Cazorla, Delia & Pérez-Ocón, Rafael
- 509-525 Ordering and pricing decisions in a two-echelon supply chain with asymmetric demand information
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han & Huang, Ya-Jing
- 526-538 An axiomatization of entropy of capacities on set systems
by Honda, Aoi & Grabisch, Michel
- 539-556 A value for generalized probabilistic communication situations
by Gómez, D. & González-Arangüena, E. & Manuel, C. & Owen, G.
- 557-561 On the flexibility of demand and production rate
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 562-570 A note on a production control model for a facility with limited storage capacity in a random environment
by Mohebbi, E.
- 571-577 A note on "Two-warehouse inventory model with deterioration under FIFO dispatch policy"
by Niu, Bo & Xie, Jinxing
- 578-585 Mixed integer formulations for the probabilistic minimum energy broadcast problem in wireless networks
by Montemanni, Roberto & Leggieri, Valeria & Triki, Chefi
2008, Volume 190, Issue 1
- 1-21 Network hub location problems: The state of the art
by Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y.
- 22-39 An airline scheduling model and solution algorithms under stochastic demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui & Fu, Tseng-Chih
- 40-51 Preemptive multiprocessor order scheduling to minimize total weighted flowtime
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Lee, C.Y. & Ng, C.W. & Young, G.H.
- 52-67 Solution of real-world postman problems
by Irnich, Stefan
- 68-78 Fast heuristics for the Steiner tree problem with revenues, budget and hop constraints
by Costa, Alysson M. & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 79-89 A BSSS algorithm for the single facility location problem in two regions with different norms
by Zaferanieh, M. & Taghizadeh Kakhki, H. & Brimberg, J. & Wesolowsky, G.O.
- 90-102 Scheduling of nonresumable jobs and flexible maintenance activities on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Chen, Jen-Shiang
- 103-115 Stochastic scheduling to minimize expected maximum lateness
by Wu, Xianyi & Zhou, Xian
- 116-129 Equilibrium analysis and corporate social responsibility for supply chain integration
by Hsueh, Che-Fu & Chang, Mei-Shiang
- 130-135 Retailer's optimal replenishment decisions with credit-linked demand under permissible delay in payments
by Jaggi, Chandra K. & Goyal, S.K. & Goel, S.K.
- 136-155 On the tradeoff between optimal order-base-stock levels and demand lead-times
by Liberopoulos, George
- 156-178 Dynamic inventory rationing strategies for inventory systems with two demand classes, Poisson demand and backordering
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 179-204 Analytical and managerial implications of integrating product substitutability in the joint pricing and procurement problem
by Karakul, M. & Chan, L.M.A.
- 205-227 Assessing process capability based on the lower confidence bound of Cpk for asymmetric tolerances
by Chang, Y.C. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 228-240 Spatial defect pattern recognition on semiconductor wafers using model-based clustering and Bayesian inference
by Yuan, Tao & Kuo, Way
- 241-254 Market sharing dynamics between two service providers
by Gallay, Olivier & Hongler, Max-Olivier
- 255-267 Investment timing and optimal capacity choice for small hydropower projects
by Bøckman, Thor & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Juliussen, Erik & Langhammer, Håvard J. & Revdal, Ingemar
- 268-276 Program portfolio selection for reducing prioritized security risks
by Glickman, Theodore S.
- 277-291 Scheduling aircraft landings using airlines' preferences
by Soomer, M.J. & Franx, G.J.
- 292-294 The Usage of System Dynamics in Organizational Interventions, B. Snabe. Deutscher Universitäts-Verlag, Wiesbaden, Germany (2007). p. XVII + 217, EUR 49, 90, 978-3-8350-0711-6
by Valqui Vidal, René Victor
2008, Volume 189, Issue 3
- 579-582 The Youngest OR in Europe
by Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepción
- 583-593 Testing the accuracy of employee-reported data: An inexpensive alternative approach to traditional methods
by Hales, Douglas N. & Sridharan, V. & Radhakrishnan, Abirami & Chakravorty, Satya S. & Siha, Samia M.
- 594-608 Modelling impacts of cropping systems: Demands and solutions for DEX methodology
by Znidarsic, Martin & Bohanec, Marko & Zupan, Blaz
- 609-623 Exact solution procedures for the balanced unidirectional cyclic layout problem
by Öncan, Temel & AltInel, I. Kuban
- 624-637 Modelling and forecasting mortality in Spain
by Debón, A. & Montes, F. & Puig, F.
- 638-651 An evolutionary approach for bandwidth multicoloring problems
by Malaguti, Enrico & Toth, Paolo
- 652-668 A branch-and-price approach for integrating nurse and surgery scheduling
by Belií«n, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik
- 669-681 Soft computing-based aggregation methods for human resource management
by Canós, L. & Liern, V.
- 682-693 An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities
by Gutiérrez, J. & Sedeí±o-Noda, A. & Colebrook, M. & Sicilia, J.
- 694-705 Multiobjective service restoration in electric distribution networks using a local search based heuristic
by Garcia, Vinícius Jacques & França, Paulo Morelato
- 706-722 Nonconvex optimization using negative curvature within a modified linesearch
by Olivares, Alberto & Moguerza, Javier M. & Prieto, Francisco J.
- 723-733 Proactive heuristic procedures for robust project scheduling: An experimental analysis
by Van de Vonder, Stijn & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 734-745 A bi-objective coordination setup problem in a two-stage production system
by Ciavotta, Michele & Detti, Paolo & Meloni, Carlo & Pranzo, Marco
- 746-761 Real time management of a metro rail terminus
by Flamini, Marta & Pacciarelli, Dario
- 762-774 Optimization models for the single delay management problem in public transportation
by Heilporn, Géraldine & De Giovanni, Luigi & Labbé, Martine
- 775-788 Tolerance-based Branch and Bound algorithms for the ATSP
by Turkensteen, Marcel & Ghosh, Diptesh & Goldengorin, Boris & Sierksma, Gerard
- 789-802 An asymmetric TSP with time windows and with time-dependent travel times and costs: An exact solution through a graph transformation
by Albiach, José & Sanchis, José María & Soler, David
- 803-806 Combinatorics for modern manufacturing, logistics and supply chains (ECCO XVIII)
by Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Martello, Silvano
- 807-821 Selection, acquisition, and allocation of manufacturing technology in a multi-period environment
by Ahmed, Shabbir & Sahinidis, Nikolaos V.
- 822-840 Supply chain optimization of petroleum organization under uncertainty in market demands and prices
by Al-Othman, Wafa B.E. & Lababidi, Haitham M.S. & Alatiqi, Imad M. & Al-Shayji, Khawla
- 841-855 Approximate methods for convex minimization problems with series-parallel structure
by Ben-Israel, Adi & Levin, Genrikh & Levin, Yuri & Rozin, Boris
- 856-870 Heuristic constructive algorithms for open shop scheduling to minimize mean flow time
by Bräsel, Heidemarie & Herms, André & Mörig, Marc & Tautenhahn, Thomas & Tusch, Jan & Werner, Frank
- 871-876 Logistics scheduling with batching and transportation
by Chen, Bo & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 877-889 A single-item economic lot-sizing problem with a non-uniform resource: Approximation
by Chubanov, Sergei & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Pesch, Erwin
- 890-901 Network design and flow problems with cross-arc costs
by Cohn, Amy & Davey, Melinda & Schkade, Lisa & Siegel, Amanda & Wong, Caris
- 902-913 A heuristic multi-start decomposition approach for optimal design of serial machining lines
by Guschinskaya, O. & Dolgui, A. & Guschinsky, N. & Levin, G.
- 914-919 A discrete EOQ problem is solvable in O(logn) time
by Kovalev, Alexandr & Ng, C.T.
- 920-938 Polyhedral combinatorics of multi-index axial transportation problems
by Kravtsov, M.K. & Lukshin, E.V.
- 939-951 Algorithms for the q-model clustering problem with application in switching cabinet manufacturing
by Morgan, Shona D. & Fathi, Yahya
- 952-970 Furniture supply chain tactical planning optimization using a time decomposition approach
by Ouhimmou, M. & D'Amours, S. & Beauregard, R. & Ait-Kadi, D. & Chauhan, S. Singh
- 971-986 A hybrid neuro-fuzzy analytical approach to mode choice of global logistics management
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 987-1003 Target market selection and marketing effort under uncertainty: The selective newsvendor
by Taaffe, Kevin & Geunes, Joseph & Romeijn, H. Edwin
- 1004-1021 Constraint programming for computing non-stationary (R,Â S) inventory policies
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Smith, Barbara M.
- 1022-1040 A new model and hybrid approach for large scale inventory routing problems
by Yu, Yugang & Chen, Haoxun & Chu, Feng
- 1041-1041 Advances in Retrial Queues
by Artalejo, Jesíºs R. & Gómez-Corral, Antonio
- 1042-1056 Algorithmic analysis of the Geo/Geo/c retrial queue
by Artalejo, Jesus R. & Economou, Antonis & Gómez-Corral, Antonio
- 1057-1072 The BMAP/PH/N retrial queue with Markovian flow of breakdowns
by Kim, Chesoong & Klimenok, Valentina I. & Orlovsky, Dmitry S.
- 1073-1087 Mobile customer model with retrials
by Machihara, Fumiaki & Saitoh, Midori
- 1088-1103 A discrete-time retrial queueing model with one server
by Nobel, Rein & Moreno, Pilar
- 1104-1117 Convergence of the stationary distributions of M/M/s/K retrial queue as K tends to infinity
by Shin, Yang Woo
- 1118-1132 Transient analysis of an M/G/1 retrial queue subject to disasters and server failures
by Wang, Jinting & Liu, Bin & Li, Jianghua
- 1133-1135 Project management and scheduling
by Oulamara, A. & Portmann, M.-C.
- 1136-1152 Pre-emption in resource-constrained project scheduling
by Ballestín, Francisco & Valls, Vicente & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 1153-1170 GRASP and path relinking for project scheduling under partially renewable resources
by Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Crespo, E. & Tamarit, J.M. & Villa, F.
- 1171-1190 A genetic algorithm for the resource constrained multi-project scheduling problem
by Gonçalves, J.F. & Mendes, J.J.M. & Resende, M.G.C.
- 1191-1207 Multi-mode project payment scheduling problems with bonus-penalty structure
by He, Zhengwen & Xu, Yu
- 1208-1216 On path correlation and PERT bias
by Banerjee, Arunava & Paul, Anand
- 1217-1233 A representation model for the solving-time distribution of a set of design tasks in new product development (NPD)
by Dragut, A.B. & Bertrand, J.W.M.
- 1234-1253 An evolutionary approach to rehabilitation patient scheduling: A case study
by Chien, Chen-Fu & Tseng, Fang-Pin & Chen, Chien-Hung
- 1254-1266 Runway sequencing with holding patterns
by Artiouchine, Konstantin & Baptiste, Philippe & Dürr, Christoph
- 1267-1283 Predictive-reactive scheduling on a single resource with uncertain future jobs
by Yang, Bibo & Geunes, Joseph
- 1284-1304 A branch-and-check algorithm for minimizing the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine with release dates
by Sadykov, Ruslan
- 1305-1316 Lower bounds for the earliness-tardiness scheduling problem on parallel machines with distinct due dates
by Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia & Solis, Yasmin Rios & Sourd, Francis
- 1317-1326 Batch scheduling of deteriorating reworkables
by Barketau, M.S. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, M.Y.
- 1327-1342 On-line scheduling on a batch processing machine with unbounded batch size to minimize the makespan
by Ridouard, Frédéric & Richard, Pascal & Martineau, Patrick
- 1343-1344 Recent contributions of OR to network optimization
by Arbib, Claudio & Felici, Giovanni
- 1345-1357 The Linear Ordering Problem with cumulative costs
by Bertacco, Livio & Brunetta, Lorenzo & Fischetti, Matteo
- 1358-1380 Embedding a novel objective function in a two-phased local search for robust vertex coloring
by Caramia, Massimiliano & Dell'Olmo, Paolo
- 1381-1392 Application of a simulation-based dynamic traffic assignment model
by Florian, Michael & Mahut, Michael & Tremblay, Nicolas
- 1393-1402 An overview of Stackelberg pricing in networks
by van Hoesel, Stan
- 1403-1408 Discrete time GI/Geom/1 queueing system with priority
by Ndreca, Sokol & Scoppola, Benedetto
- 1409-1426 Local search algorithms for political districting
by Ricca, Federica & Simeone, Bruno
2008, Volume 189, Issue 2
- 310-323 A modified descent method for co-coercive variational inequalities
by Li, Min & Liao, Li-Zhi & Yuan, Xiao-ming
- 324-346 Convergent Lagrangian heuristics for nonlinear minimum cost network flows
by Larsson, Torbjörn & Marklund, Johan & Olsson, Caroline & Patriksson, Michael
- 347-362 The effect of transformations on the approximation of univariate (convex) functions with applications to Pareto curves
by Siem, A.Y.D. & den Hertog, D. & Hoffmann, A.L.
- 363-374 Valuing finite-lived Russian options
by Kimura, Toshikazu
- 375-386 Mean sojourn times for phase-type discriminatory processor sharing systems
by Haviv, Moshe & van der Wal, Jan
- 387-398 Optimal maintenance service contract negotiation with aging equipment
by Jackson, Canek & Pascual, Rodrigo
- 399-420 A two-stage fuzzy robust integer programming approach for capacity planning of environmental management systems
by Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Nie, X.H. & Nie, S.L.
- 421-429 A general framework for multiresponse optimization problems based on goal programming
by Kazemzadeh, Reza B. & Bashiri, Mahdi & Atkinson, Anthony C. & Noorossana, Rassoul
- 430-444 On consistency measures of linguistic preference relations
by Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Yinfeng & Li, Hongyi
- 445-458 Quality control of wastewater treatment: A new approach
by Aizenchtadt, Elena & Ingman, Dov & Friedler, Eran
- 459-475 Models and software for improving the profitability of pharmaceutical research
by Yu, Jiun-Yu & Gittins, John
- 476-491 Multi-objective simulation-based evolutionary algorithm for an aircraft spare parts allocation problem
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Teng, Suyan & Chen, Yankai
- 492-507 A branch and bound algorithm for class based storage location assignment
by Muppani (Muppant), Venkata Reddy & Adil, Gajendra Kumar
- 508-525 The sector design and assignment problem for snow disposal operations
by Perrier, Nathalie & Langevin, André & Campbell, James F.
- 526-539 Strategic planning in fractional aircraft ownership programs
by Yao, Yufeng & Ergun, Özlem & Johnson, Ellis & Schultz, William & Singleton, J.M.
- 540-558 Coordination of stocking decisions in an assemble-to-order environment
by Zhang, Xiaohong & Ou, Jihong & Gilbert, Stephen M.
- 559-569 A simulation-based approach to the study of coefficient of variation of dividend yields
by Pang, Wan Kai & Yu, Bosco Wing-Tong & Troutt, Marvin D. & Hou, Shui Hung
- 570-574 Reliability tests for Weibull distribution with variational shape parameter based on sudden death lifetime data
by Arizono, Ikuo & Kawamura, Yuuki & Takemoto, Yasuhiko
- 575-577 I. Georgiou, Thinking Through Systems Thinking, Routledge, London, UK, 2007, p. 247, Â£24.99, ISBN: 978-0-415-40520-1
by Vidal, René Victor Valqui
2008, Volume 189, Issue 1
- 1-18 A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 19-30 The p-median problem under uncertainty
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi
- 31-40 Finding discrete global minima with a filled function for integer programming
by Shang, You-lin & Zhang, Lian-sheng
- 41-58 An inventory control system for products with optional components under service level and budget constraints
by Wang, Tai-Yue & Hu, Jui-Ming
- 59-75 A two warehouse inventory model for a deteriorating item with partially/fully backlogged shortage and fuzzy lead time
by Rong, M. & Mahapatra, N.K. & Maiti, M.
- 76-92 An exact solution approach for the interdiction median problem with fortification
by Scaparra, Maria P. & Church, Richard L.
- 93-104 Learning curves for imperfect production processes with reworks and process restoration interruptions
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L.
- 105-119 Inventory models with a mixture of backorders and lost sales under fuzzy cost
by Vijayan, T. & Kumaran, M.
- 120-131 Contrarian investment strategy with data envelopment analysis concept
by Kadoya, Susumu & Kuroko, Takashi & Namatame, Takashi
- 132-145 A fuzzy simple additive weighting system under group decision-making for facility location selection with objective/subjective attributes
by Chou, Shuo-Yan & Chang, Yao-Hui & Shen, Chun-Ying
- 146-158 Multiclass multicriteria mixed equilibrium on networks and uniform link tolls for system optimum
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 159-171 MaxVaR with non-Gaussian distributed returns
by Rossello, Damiano
- 172-193 Measuring endogenous supply chain volatility: Beyond the bullwhip effect
by Kim, Ilhyung & Springer, Mark
- 194-207 The analytic hierarchy process in medical and health care decision making: A literature review
by Liberatore, Matthew J. & Nydick, Robert L.
- 208-229 Numerical experimentation with a human migration model
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Kalashnykova, Nataliya & Rojas, Ramón Luévanos & Muí±os, Mario Méndez & Uranga, César & Rojas, Arnulfo Luévanos
- 230-244 Data envelopment analysis of mutual funds based on second-order stochastic dominance
by Lozano, Sebastián & Gutiérrez, Ester
- 245-268 Reputation and efficiency: A non-parametric assessment of America's top-rated MBA programs
by Ray, Subhash C. & Jeon, Yongil
- 269-291 Determination of optimal penalties for antitrust violations in a dynamic setting
by Motchenkova, Evgenia
2008, Volume 188, Issue 3
- 617-636 Round robin scheduling - a survey
by Rasmussen, Rasmus V. & Trick, Michael A.
- 637-651 A novel elitist multiobjective optimization algorithm: Multiobjective extremal optimization
by Chen, Min-Rong & Lu, Yong-Zai
- 652-661 Non-differentiable symmetric duality for multiobjective programming with cone constraints
by Kim, Moon Hee & Kim, Do Sang
- 662-682 Box-constrained multi-objective optimization: A gradient-like method without "a priori" scalarization
by Miglierina, E. & Molho, E. & Recchioni, M.C.
- 683-694 An additive achievement scalarizing function for multiobjective programming problems
by Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano & Miguel, Francisca & del Mar Munoz, Maria
- 695-704 Symmetric duality for multiobjective fractional variational problems involving cones
by Ahmad, I. & Sharma, Sarita
- 705-722 Augmenting the lot sizing order quantity when demand is probabilistic
by Pujawan, I Nyoman & Silver, Edward A.
- 723-745 Optimal pricing, EOL (end of life) warranty, and spare parts manufacturing strategy amid product transition
by Kim, Bowon & Park, Sangsun
- 746-774 Fuzzy inventory model with two warehouses under possibility measure on fuzzy goal
by Maiti, Manas Kumar
- 775-792 A multi-item newsvendor problem with preseason production and capacitated reactive production
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer
- 793-810 Economic lot scheduling with uncontrolled co-production
by Oner, Selma & Bilgic, Taner
- 811-825 Synchronization in the single-manufacturer multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain
by Hoque, M.A.
- 826-837 Queueing models of certain manufacturing cells under product-mix sequencing rules
by Chen, Jung-Tai
- 838-845 Queueing systems with different types of server interruptions
by Fiems, Dieter & Maertens, Tom & Bruneel, Herwig
- 846-853 Retrieving seasonally adjusted quarterly growth rates from annual growth rates that are reported quarterly
by Harris, Richard D.F. & Yilmaz, Fatih
- 854-864 Recursive algorithm for the reliability of a connected-(1, 2)-or-(2, 1)-out-of-(m, n):F lattice system
by Yamamoto, Hisashi & Akiba, Tomoaki & Nagatsuka, Hideki & Moriyama, Yurie