European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: Jesus Artalejo
Current editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Current editor: Robert Dyson
Current editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66| 67
2009, Volume 197, Issue 3
- 1075-1083 Use of the equivalent attribute technique in multi-criteria planning of local energy systems
by Løken, Espen & Botterud, Audun & Holen, Arne T.
- 1084-1094 Assessing the performance of biogas plants with multi-criteria and data envelopment analysis
by Madlener, Reinhard & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C.
- 1095-1105 Incorporating both undesirable outputs and uncontrollable variables into DEA: The performance of Chinese coal-fired power plants
by Yang, Hongliang & Pollitt, Michael
- 1106-1107 Feature issue in management and control of production systems
by Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Widmer, Marino
- 1108-1118 Assessing the impact of inventory inaccuracies within a Newsvendor framework
by Sahin, Evren & Dallery, Yves
- 1119-1132 Branch and bound algorithm for a transfer line design problem: Stations with sequentially activated multi-spindle heads
by Dolgui, A. & Ihnatsenka, I.
- 1133-1141 Histogram based bounds and approximations for production lines
by Tancrez, Jean-Sbastien & Semal, Pierre & Chevalier, Philippe
- 1142-1149 Contribution of simulation to the optimization of maintenance strategies for a randomly failing production system
by Boschian, V. & Rezg, N. & Chelbi, A.
- 1150-1165 Identical parallel-machine scheduling under availability constraints to minimize the sum of completion times
by Mellouli, Racem & Sadfi, Chrif & Chu, Chengbin & Kacem, Imed
- 1166-1177 Exact and heuristic methods for the selective maintenance problem
by Lust, T. & Roux, O. & Riane, F.
- 1178-1184 Cut generation for an employee timetabling problem
by Detienne, Boris & Pridy, Laurent & Pinson, ric & Rivreau, David
- 1185-1191 Ant colony optimization with a specialized pheromone trail for the car-sequencing problem
by Morin, Sara & Gagné, Caroline & Gravel, Marc
- 1192-1201 On a parallel genetic-tabu search based algorithm for solving the graph colouring problem
by Mabrouk, Bchira Ben & Hasni, Hamadi & Mahjoub, Zaher
2009, Volume 197, Issue 2
- 427-438 Min-max and min-max regret versions of combinatorial optimization problems: A survey
by Aissi, Hassene & Bazgan, Cristina & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 439-445 A trust branching path heuristic for zero-one programming
by Fortin, D. & Tseveendorj, I.
- 446-455 Packing cylinders and rectangular parallelepipeds with distances between them into a given region
by Stoyan, Yu. & Chugay, A.
- 456-464 Low complexity algorithms for optimal consumer push-pull partial covering in the plane
by Abravaya, Shimon & Segal, Michael
- 465-474 A dynamic programming extension to the steady state refinery-LP
by Höfferl, F. & Steinschorn, D.
- 475-481 Minimizing the sum of job completion times on capacitated two-parallel machines
by Liao, Ching-Jong & Chao, Chien-Wen & Lin, Chien-Hung
- 482-491 A study of heuristic combinations for hyper-heuristic systems for the uncapacitated examination timetabling problem
by Pillay, N. & Banzhaf, W.
- 492-508 A heuristic solution framework for the resource constrained (multi-)project scheduling problem with sequence-dependent transfer times
by Krüger, Doreen & Scholl, Armin
- 509-518 A variable neighborhood-based heuristic for the heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem
by Imran, Arif & Salhi, Said & Wassan, Niaz A.
- 519-531 A discrete filled function algorithm embedded with continuous approximation for solving max-cut problems
by Ling, Ai-Fan & Xu, Cheng-Xian & Xu, Feng-Min
- 532-540 A sufficient condition for the liveness of weighted event graphs
by Marchetti, Olivier & Munier-Kordon, Alix
- 541-547 Finding maximin latin hypercube designs by Iterated Local Search heuristics
by Grosso, A. & Jamali, A.R.M.J.U. & Locatelli, M.
- 548-556 Bargaining in competing supply chains with uncertainty
by Wu, Desheng & Baron, Opher & Berman, Oded
- 557-571 Stochastic single vehicle routing with a predefined customer sequence and multiple depot returns
by Tatarakis, A. & Minis, I.
- 572-580 Exact analysis of a two-workstation one-buffer flow line with parallel unreliable machines
by Alexandros, Diamantidis C. & Chrissoleon, Papadopoulos T.
- 581-587 An inventory model with partial backordering and unit backorder cost linearly increasing with the waiting time
by Hu, Wan-ting & Kim, Seung-Lae & Banerjee, Avijit
- 588-598 Performance characterization of complex manufacturing systems with general distributions and job failures
by Pradhan, Salil & Damodaran, Purushothaman
- 599-608 A genetic algorithm for a single product network design model with lead time and safety stock considerations
by Sourirajan, Karthik & Ozsen, Leyla & Uzsoy, Reha
- 609-619 (Q,r) Inventory policies in a fuzzy uncertain supply chain environment
by Handfield, Robert & Warsing, Don & Wu, Xinmin
- 620-631 A multi-objective joint replenishment inventory model of deteriorated items in a fuzzy environment
by Wee, Hui-Ming & Lo, Chien-Chung & Hsu, Ping-Hui
- 632-641 The role of repair strategy in warranty cost minimization: An investigation via quasi-renewal processes
by SamatlI-Pa, Glay & Taner, Mehmet R.
- 642-658 Existence of equilibria in a decentralized two-level supply chain
by Morales, Dolores Romero & Vermeulen, Dries
- 659-666 Design of accelerated life test sampling plans with a nonconstant shape parameter
by Seo, J.H. & Jung, M. & Kim, C.M.
- 667-674 Modeling the search for the least costly opportunity
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham & Sarne, David & Spiegler, Israel
- 675-684 Satisfying optimization method based on goal programming for fuzzy multiple objective optimization problem
by Li, Shaoyuan & Hu, Chaofang
- 685-692 g-dominance: Reference point based dominance for multiobjective metaheuristics
by Molina, Julin & Santana, Luis V. & Hernandez-Daz, Alfredo G. & Coello Coello, Carlos A. & Caballero, Rafael
- 693-700 Portfolio selection under possibilistic mean-variance utility and a SMO algorithm
by Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xi-Li & Xiao, Wei-Lin
- 701-713 Balancing exploration and exploitation with adaptive variation for evolutionary multi-objective optimization
by Tan, K.C. & Chiam, S.C. & Mamun, A.A. & Goh, C.K.
- 714-721 Preference aggregation and DEA: An analysis of the methods proposed to discriminate efficient candidates
by Llamazares, Bonifacio & Pea, Teresa
- 722-730 Achievement and benchmarking of countries at the Summer Olympics using cross efficiency evaluation method
by Wu, Jie & Liang, Liang & Yang, Feng
- 731-740 Organizational capability, efficiency, and effectiveness in Major League Baseball: 1901-2002
by Lewis, Herbert F. & Lock, Kathleen A. & Sexton, Thomas R.
- 741-751 Transportation planning in freight forwarding companies: Tabu search algorithm for the integrated operational transportation planning problem
by Krajewska, Marta Anna & Kopfer, Herbert
- 752-763 Cost estimation algorithm and decision-making model for curriculum modification in educational organization
by Kushtina, Emma & Zaikin, Oleg & Rzewski, Przemyslaw & Malachowski, Bartlomiej
- 764-772 Data preparation using data quality matrices for classification mining
by Davidson, Ian & Tayi, Giri
- 773-784 A model for the capacitated, hop-constrained, per-packet wireless mesh network design problem
by Scheibe, Kevin P. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 785-791 Coordinating advertising and pricing in a manufacturer-retailer channel
by Xie, Jinxing & Wei, Jerry C.
- 792-798 Using least squares and tobit in second stage DEA efficiency analyses
by McDonald, John
- 799-808 A double-sided multiunit combinatorial auction for substitutes: Theory and algorithms
by Schellhorn, Henry
- 809-812 A note on article "The evidential reasoning approach for multiple attribute decision analysis using interval belief degrees"
by Gao, Bin & Ni, Ming-Fang
- 813-817 Reply to the note on article "The evidential reasoning approach for multiple attribute decision analysis using interval belief degrees"
by Wang, Ying-Ming
- 818-824 The product rate variation problem and its relevance in real world mixed-model assembly lines
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin
- 825-827 A note on "scheduling of nonresumable jobs and flexible maintenance activities on a single machine to minimize makespan"
by Xu, Dehua & Yin, Yunqiang & Li, Hongxing
- 828-829 Applying cost minimization techniques to hospitals: A comment
by Jegers, Marc
- 830-833 A novel mutation operator based on the immunity operation
by Xing, Li-Ning & Chen, Ying-Wu & Yang, Ke-Wei
- 834-836 A graph-theoretic perspective on the links-to-concepts ratio expected in cognitive maps
by Georgiou, Ion
- 837-841 Aggregation approach for the minimum binary cost tension problem
by Bachelet, Bruno & Duhamel, Christophe
- 842-843 Complex Decision Making: Theory and Practice, Edited by H. Qudrat-Ullah, J.M. Spector, P.I. Davidsen (Eds.). Springer (2007)
by Sawah, Sondoss El & McLucas, Alan
- 844-844 Erratum to "A note on a greedy heuristic for flow-shop makespan minimization with no machine idle-time" [European Journal of Operational Research, 184 (2) (2008), 810-813]
by Baraz, Daniel & Mosheiov, Gur
2009, Volume 197, Issue 1
- 1-16 Contributions of Professor William W. Cooper in Operations Research and Management Science
by Glover, Fred & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 17-24 Using box indices in supporting comparison in multiobjective optimization
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Molina, Julián & González, Mercedes & Hernández-Díaz, Alfredo & Caballero, Rafael
- 25-35 ISTMO: An interval reference point-based method for stochastic multiobjective programming problems
by Muñoz, Maria M. & Ruiz, Francisco
- 36-41 An exact penalty on bilevel programs with linear vector optimization lower level
by Ankhili, Z. & Mansouri, A.
- 42-49 The stochastic trim-loss problem
by Beraldi, P. & Bruni, M.E. & Conforti, D.
- 50-58 Capturing incomplete information in resource allocation problems through numerical patterns
by Marar, Arun & Powell, Warren B.
- 59-67 The equitable dispersion problem
by Prokopyev, Oleg A. & Kong, Nan & Martinez-Torres, Dayna L.
- 68-76 A branching scheme for finding cost-minimal round robin tournaments
by Briskorn, Dirk & Drexl, Andreas
- 77-83 Network flow formulation of optimal perimeter sensory coverage problem
by Jafari, Mohsen A. & Liu, Jiachen & Golmohammadi, Davood
- 84-92 Production decisions under joint price and production uncertainty
by Dalal, Ardeshir J. & Alghalith, Moawia
- 93-101 A primal-dual algorithm for the economic lot-sizing problem with multi-mode replenishment
by Eksioglu, Sandra Duni
- 102-111 Capacity decisions for high-tech products with obsolescence
by Pangburn, Michael S. & Sundaresan, Shankar
- 112-125 Warmstarting for interior point methods applied to the long-term power planning problem
by Pagès, Adela & Gondzio, Jacek & Nabona, Narcís
- 126-133 Determining the optimal probing lot size for the wafer probe operation in semiconductor manufacturing
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung
- 134-148 Option and forward contracting with asymmetric information: Valuation issues in supply chains
by Li, Hantao & Ritchken, Peter & Wang, Yunzeng
- 149-153 A simple derivation of scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Førsund, Finn R. & Krivonozhko, Vladimir E.
- 154-165 Facility placement with sub-aisle design in an existing layout
by Zhang, Min & Savas, Selçuk & Batta, Rajan & Nagi, Rakesh
- 166-178 STaTS: A Slicing Tree and Tabu Search based heuristic for the unequal area facility layout problem
by Scholz, Daniel & Petrick, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang
- 179-187 Option pricing with mean reversion and stochastic volatility
by Wong, Hoi Ying & Lo, Yu Wai
- 188-195 Stability of periodic polling system with BMAP arrivals
by Saffer, Zsolt & Telek, Miklós
- 196-202 Queue length estimation from probe vehicle location and the impacts of sample size
by Comert, Gurcan & Cetin, Mecit
- 203-213 Info-gap forecasting and the advantage of sub-optimal models
by Ben-Haim, Yakov
- 214-224 Hybridizing principles of the Electre method with case-based reasoning for data mining: Electre-CBR-I and Electre-CBR-II
by Li, Hui & Sun, Jie
- 225-234 Demand disruption and coordination of the supply chain with a dominant retailer
by Chen, Kebing & Xiao, Tiaojun
- 235-242 A minmax regret approach to the critical path method with task interval times
by Conde, Eduardo
- 243-252 Network DEA: A slacks-based measure approach
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
- 253-265 Spatial optimization of the pattern of fuel management activities and subsequent effects on simulated wildfires
by Kim, Young-Hwan & Bettinger, Pete & Finney, Mark
- 266-286 When should a manufacturer share truthful manufacturing cost information with a dominant retailer?
by Wang, Jian-Cai & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing Ling
- 287-295 Subject mix and productivity in Portuguese universities
by Sarrico, Cláudia S. & Teixeira, Pedro N. & Rosa, Maria J. & Cardoso, Margarida F.
- 296-306 Computing lower and upper bounds for a large-scale industrial job shop scheduling problem
by Drótos, Márton & Erdos, Gábor & Kis, Tamás
- 307-311 A multi-unit tender award process: The case of Transantiago
by Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Molina, Diego
- 312-319 Piecewise linear output measures in DEA (third revision)
by Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 320-331 Simultaneous estimation of the origin-destination matrices and the parameters of a nested logit model in a combined network equilibrium model
by García-Ródenas, Ricardo & Marín, Ángel
- 332-339 [alpha]-Returns to scale and multi-output production technologies
by Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, Walter & Peypoch, Nicolas & Tavéra, Christophe
- 340-348 Issues in the use of ratings-based versus choice-based conjoint analysis in operations management research
by Karniouchina, Ekaterina V. & Moore, William L. & van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit
- 349-359 Assessing store performance models
by Pauler, Gabor & Trivedi, Minakshi & Gauri, Dinesh Kumar
- 360-370 A transdisciplinary approach for formalized integrated planning and decision-making in complex systems
by Wiek, Arnim & Walter, Alexander I.
- 371-373 The LeChatelier principle in a DEA model
by Chen, Yah-Wei & Huang, Tai-Hsin
- 374-388 An oligopoly model of dynamic advertising competition
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 389-401 Allocating the fixed cost as a complement of other cost inputs: A DEA approach
by Li, Yongjun & Yang, Feng & Liang, Liang & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 402-411 Modeling churn using customer lifetime value
by Glady, Nicolas & Baesens, Bart & Croux, Christophe
- 412-414 A new solution method for the finite-horizon discrete-time EOQ problem
by Li, Chung-Lun
- 415-421 Pooling is not the answer
by van Dijk, Nico & van der Sluis, Erik
- 422-426 Note on Shim and Kim's lower bounds for scheduling on identical parallel machines to minimize total tardiness
by Schaller, Jeffrey
2009, Volume 196, Issue 3
- 847-855 Comparative evaluation of performance of national R&D programs with heterogeneous objectives: A DEA approach
by Lee, Hakyeon & Park, Yongtae & Choi, Hoogon
- 856-868 Heuristic methods for the sectoring arc routing problem
by Mourão, Maria Cândida & Nunes, Ana Catarina & Prins, Christian
- 869-876 Hybrid genetic algorithm for permutation flowshop scheduling problems with total flowtime minimization
by Zhang, Yi & Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian
- 877-885 Timetabling problems at the TU Eindhoven
by van den Broek, John & Hurkens, Cor & Woeginger, Gerhard
- 886-896 Solving the Prize-collecting Rural Postman Problem
by Aráoz, Julián & Fernández, Elena & Meza, Oscar
- 897-908 The one-dimensional cutting stock problem with usable leftover - A heuristic approach
by Cherri, Adriana Cristina & Arenales, Marcos Nereu & Yanasse, Horacio Hideki
- 909-918 Knapsack problems with setups
by Michel, S. & Perrot, N. & Vanderbeck, F.
- 919-929 Equivalent time-dependent scheduling problems
by Gawiejnowicz, Stanislaw & Kurc, Wieslaw & Pankowska, Lidia
- 930-939 Reverse logistics network design for the collection of End-of-Life Vehicles in Mexico
by Cruz-Rivera, Reynaldo & Ertel, Jürgen
- 940-948 Dynamic pricing and warranty policies for products with fixed lifetime
by Zhou, Zhefang & Li, Yanjun & Tang, Kwei
- 949-958 Integrated capacity and inventory management with capacity acquisition lead times
by Mincsovics, Gergely & Tan, Tarkan & Alp, Osman
- 959-967 Establishing delivery guarantee policies
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 968-978 Sample size determination for production yield estimation with multiple independent process characteristics
by Hsu, Ya-Chen & Pearn, W.L. & Chuang, Ya-Fei
- 979-986 Optimal production run time for a deteriorating production system under an extended inspection policy
by Hu, Fei & Zong, Qun
- 987-995 The multi-commodity one-to-one pickup-and-delivery traveling salesman problem
by Hernández-Pérez, Hipólito & Salazar-González, Juan-José
- 996-1007 An analytic finite capacity queueing network model capturing the propagation of congestion and blocking
by Osorio, Carolina & Bierlaire, Michel
- 1008-1014 Axiomatizations of the Shapley value for games on augmenting systems
by Bilbao, J.M. & Ordóñez, M.
- 1015-1030 Nonstationary analysis of the loss queue and of queueing networks of loss queues
by Alnowibet, Khalid Abdulaziz & Perros, Harry
- 1031-1040 Using subsystem linear regression metamodels in stochastic simulation
by Reis dos Santos, Pedro M. & Isabel Reis dos Santos, M.
- 1041-1048 Fluid queues with level dependent evolution
by Silva Soares, Ana da & Latouche, Guy
- 1049-1057 Restricted reallocation of resources
by Pachkova, Elena V.
- 1058-1075 Style goods pricing with demand learning
by Sen, Alper & Zhang, Alex X.
- 1076-1085 Risk sharing and information revelation mechanism of a one-manufacturer and one-retailer supply chain facing an integrated competitor
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Yang, Danqin
- 1086-1096 US Coast Guard air station location with respect to distress calls: A spatial statistics and optimization based methodology
by Afshartous, David & Guan, Yongtao & Mehrotra, Anuj
- 1097-1106 Employing super-efficiency analysis as an alternative to DEA: An application in outpatient substance abuse treatment
by Nahra, Tammie A. & Mendez, David & Alexander, Jeffrey A.
- 1107-1112 Efficiency measurement for parallel production systems
by Kao, Chiang
- 1113-1122 Markdown money contracts for perishable goods with clearance pricing
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott
- 1123-1129 Applying stochastic goal programming: A case study on water use planning
by Bravo, Mila & Gonzalez, Ignacio
- 1130-1146 Radial and non-radial decompositions of profit change: With an application to Indian banking
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru
- 1147-1157 Modelling of human decision-making in simulation models of conflict using experimental gaming
by Moffat, James & Medhurst, John
- 1158-1169 Optimal overlapping and functional interaction in product development
by Lin, Jun & Chai, Kah Hin & Brombacher, Aarnout C. & Wong, Yoke San
- 1170-1176 Additive efficiency decomposition in two-stage DEA
by Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Li, Ning & Zhu, Joe
- 1177-1189 Relating the perspectives of the balanced scorecard for R&D by means of DEA
by García-Valderrama, Teresa & Mulero-Mendigorri, Eva & Revuelta-Bordoy, Daniel
- 1190-1201 Wholesale pricing and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers with imperfectly observable objective
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Chen, Guohua
- 1202-1206 Block order restrictions in combinatorial electric energy auctions
by Meeus, Leonardo & Verhaegen, Karolien & Belmans, Ronnie
- 1207-1213 Average shadow price and equilibrium price: A case study of tradable pollution permit markets
by Liao, Chao-ning & Önal, Hayri & Chen, Ming-Hsiang
- 1214-1222 Equilibria of two-sided matching games with common preferences
by Alpern, Steve & Katrantzi, Ioanna
- 1223-1228 Stability of the classification of returns to scale in FDH models
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Mostafaee, A.
- 1229-1237 The use of the SMAA acceptability index in descriptive decision analysis
by Durbach, Ian N.
- 1238-1244 On optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 1245-1248 Markowitz's model with Euclidean vector spaces
by Rambaud, Salvador Cruz & Pérez, José García & Sánchez Granero, Miguel Ángel & Trinidad Segovia, Juan Evangelista
- 1249-1250 Random effects Weibull regression model for occupational lifetime
by Wienke, Andreas & Kuss, Oliver
- 1251-1254 Multicuts and integral multiflows in rings
by Bentz, Cédric & Costa, Marie-Christine & Létocart, Lucas & Roupin, Frédéric
2009, Volume 196, Issue 2
- 401-412 Facility location and supply chain management - A review
by Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F.
- 413-422 Global optimization based on novel heuristics, low-discrepancy sequences and genetic algorithms
by Georgieva, A. & Jordanov, I.
- 423-433 Optimization of a peer-to-peer system for efficient content replication
by Cervellera, Cristiano & Caviglione, Luca
- 434-439 The double marginalization problem of transfer pricing: Theory and experiment
by Lantz, Björn
- 440-449 Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search and Variable Neighbourhood Search for the minimum labelling spanning tree problem
by Consoli, S. & Darby-Dowman, K. & Mladenovic, N. & Moreno Pérez, J.A.
- 450-456 The flow shop problem with no-idle constraints: A review and approximation
by Goncharov, Yaroslav & Sevastyanov, Sergey
- 457-467 On the characterization and generation of nurse scheduling problem instances
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Maenhout, Broos
- 468-475 A neighborhood search heuristic for pre-marshalling export containers
by Lee, Yusin & Chao, Shih-Liang
- 476-486 Lower and upper bounds for linear production games
by Bjørndal, Endre & Jörnsten, Kurt
- 487-499 Competitive facility location on decentralized supply chains
by Meng, Qiang & Huang, Yikai & Cheu, Ruey Long
- 500-508 An optimization heuristic for the berth scheduling problem
by Lee, Yusin & Chen, Chuen-Yih
- 509-515 An approximate dynamic programming approach for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands
by Novoa, Clara & Storer, Robert
- 516-525 The variable radius covering problem
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi & Krass, Dmitry & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 526-533 Analysis of supply contracts with quantity flexibility
by Lian, Zhaotong & Deshmukh, Abhijit
- 534-543 Cost-effective inventory control in a value-added manufacturing system
by Liu, Xiaoming & Lian, Zhaotong
- 544-553 Would a risk-averse newsvendor order less at a higher selling price?
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 554-562 A generalization of sensitivity of the inventory model with partial backorders
by Leung, Kit-Nam Francis
- 563-568 The optimal ordering policy of the EOQ model under trade credit depending on the ordering quantity from the DCF approach
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung
- 569-577 Identifying winners of competitive events: A SVM-based classification model for horserace prediction
by Lessmann, Stefan & Sung, Ming-Chien & Johnson, Johnnie E.V.
- 578-584 Generalized coalitional semivalues
by Albizuri, M. Josune
- 585-593 A linear Bayesian stochastic approximation to update project duration estimates
by Cho, Sungbin
- 594-599 Risk-averse order policies with random prices in complete market and retailers' private information
by Tapiero, Charles S. & Kogan, Konstantin
- 600-618 Side-payment contracts in two-person nonzero-sum supply chain games: Review, discussion and applications
by Leng, Mingming & Zhu, An
- 619-627 Internal supply chain coordination in the electric utility industry
by Forgionne, Guisseppi & Guo, Zhiling
- 628-634 Applying the maximum NPV rule with discounted/growth factors to a flexible production scale model
by Lin, Tyrone T.
- 635-650 Initiating a state of the art system for real-time supply chain coordination
by Soroor, Javad & Tarokh, Mohammad J. & Shemshadi, Ali
- 651-660 SCML: An information framework to support supply chain modeling
by Chatfield, Dean C. & Harrison, Terry P. & Hayya, Jack C.
- 661-671 Short-term and long-term competition between providers of shrink-wrap software and software as a service
by Fan, Ming & Kumar, Subodha & Whinston, Andrew B.
- 672-681 Towards optimal life cycle management in a road maintenance setting using DEA
by Rouse, Paul & Chiu, Tony
- 682-687 Incremental discount policy of cell-phone carrier with connection success rate constraint
by Kim, Young Joo & Hwang, Hark
- 688-696 Multi-commodity supply network planning in the forest supply chain
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Frayret, Jean-Marc & LeBel, Luc
- 697-706 Solution approaches for the soft drink integrated production lot sizing and scheduling problem
by Ferreira, Deisemara & Morabito, Reinaldo & Rangel, Socorro
- 707-718 The Indian auto component industry - Estimation of operational efficiency and its determinants using DEA
by Saranga, Haritha
- 719-736 Estimation of urban traffic conditions using an Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) System
by D'Acierno, Luca & Cartenì, Armando & Montella, Bruno
- 737-743 An integrated approach to the one-dimensional cutting stock problem in coronary stent manufacturing
by Aktin, Tülin & Özdemir, RIfat Gürcan
- 744-751 Optimal maintenance of a production-inventory system with idle periods
by Karamatsoukis, C.C. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 752-763 Optimization of process parameters using weighted convex loss functions
by Chang, Yen-Chang & Liu, Ching-Ti & Hung, Wen-Liang
- 764-794 An occurrence of multiple projections in DEA-based measurement of technical efficiency: Theoretical comparison among DEA models from desirable properties
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 795-807 Full-line or specialization strategy? The negative effect of product variety on product line strategy
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Ishii, Yasuaki & Watanabe, Kentaro & Yamada, Yoshiyasu
- 808-818 Actor analysis methods and their use for public policy analysts
by Hermans, Leon M. & Thissen, Wil A.H.
- 819-825 Pairs selection and outranking: An application to the S&P 100 index
by Huck, Nicolas
- 826-826 Erratum to "Optimal production and shipments models for a single-vendor-single-buyer integrated system" [European Journal of Operational Research 180(1) (2007) 309-328]
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Sheng-Dong
- 827-828 Supporting Strategy: Frameworks, Methods and Models, Frances A. O'Brien, Robert G. Dyson, (Eds.). John Wiley, Chichester, UK (2007). xviii + 406 pp., Price Â£34.99, ISBN: 978-0-470-05717-9
by Vidal, René Victor Valqui
2009, Volume 196, Issue 1
- 1-20 Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review
by Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene
- 21-32 Conjugate dual problems in constrained set-valued optimization and applications
by Li, S.J. & Chen, C.R. & Wu, S.Y.
- 33-42 Dealing with singularities in nonlinear unconstrained optimization
by Bierlaire, M. & Thémans, M.
- 43-48 Self-adaptive projection method for co-coercive variational inequalities
by He, Bingsheng & He, Xiao-Zheng & Liu, Henry X. & Wu, Ting
- 49-60 The Karush-Kuhn-Tucker optimality conditions in multiobjective programming problems with interval-valued objective functions
by Wu, Hsien-Chung
- 61-68 A modified LPT algorithm for the two uniform parallel machine makespan minimization problem
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 69-77 Safe scheduling: Setting due dates in single-machine problems
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Trietsch, Dan
- 78-92 Using a family of critical ratio-based approaches to minimize the number of tardy jobs in the job shop with sequence dependent setup times
by Chiang, Tsung-Che & Fu, Li-Chen
- 93-101 A caving degree approach for the single container loading problem
by Huang, Wenqi & He, Kun