European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Jesus Artalejo
Editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Editor: Robert Dyson
Editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65
2009, Volume 195, Issue 3
- 662-675 Combining data mining and case-based reasoning for intelligent decision support for pathology ordering by general practitioners
by Zhuang, Zoe Y. & Churilov, Leonid & Burstein, Frada & Sikaris, Ken
- 676-700 A web-based decision support system for waste lube oils collection and recycling
by Repoussis, P.P. & Paraskevopoulos, D.C. & Zobolas, G. & Tarantilis, C.D. & Ioannou, G.
- 701-702 Feature cluster INCOM 2006 Metaheuristics: Transportation and logistics
by Siarry, Patrick & Taillard, Éric
- 703-715 A memetic algorithm with dynamic population management for an integrated production-distribution problem
by Boudia, M. & Prins, C.
- 716-728 A deterministic tabu search algorithm for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem
by Brandão, José
- 729-743 A Guided Tabu Search for the Vehicle Routing Problem with two-dimensional loading constraints
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Christos T.
- 744-760 TS2PACK: A two-level tabu search for the three-dimensional bin packing problem
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Tadei, Roberto
- 761-769 An evolutionary algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with route balancing
by Jozefowiez, Nicolas & Semet, Frédéric & Talbi, El-Ghazali
- 770-779 Genetic algorithms for a supply management problem: MIP-recombination vs greedy decoder
by Borisovsky, P. & Dolgui, A. & Eremeev, A.
- 780-790 Stability evaluation of a railway timetable at station level
by Delorme, Xavier & Gandibleux, Xavier & Rodriguez, Joaquín
- 791-802 A variable neighborhood search heuristic for periodic routing problems
by Hemmelmayr, Vera C. & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F.
- 803-809 A variable neighbourhood search algorithm for the open vehicle routing problem
by Fleszar, Krzysztof & Osman, Ibrahim H. & Hindi, Khalil S.
- 810-826 A cooperative parallel tabu search algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem
by James, Tabitha & Rego, Cesar & Glover, Fred
- 827-828 Knowledge-based multi-criteria decision support
by Zopounidis, Constantin
- 829-840 Qualitative operators for reasoning maps: Evaluating multi-criteria options with networks of reasons
by Montibeller, Gilberto & Belton, Valerie
- 841-849 PROMETHEE-MD-2T method for project selection
by Halouani, N. & Chabchoub, H. & Martel, J.-M.
- 850-856 The assessment of the information quality with the aid of multiple criteria analysis
by Michnik, Jerzy & Lo, Mei-Chen
- 857-863 Multicriteria estimation of probabilities on basis of expert non-numeric, non-exact and non-complete knowledge
by Hovanov, Nikolai & Yudaeva, Maria & Hovanov, Kirill
- 864-875 Using expert's rules as background knowledge in the ClusDM methodology
by Valls, Aida & Batet, Montserrat & López, Eva M.
- 876-888 A possibilistic-valued multi-criteria decision-making support for marketing activities in e-commerce: Feedback Based Diagnosis System
by Denguir-Rekik, Afef & Montmain, Jacky & Mauris, Gilles
- 889-904 A decision support for identifying crucial knowledge requiring capitalizing operation
by Saad, Inès & Chakhar, Salem
- 905-913 Fuzzy relations for the analysis of traders' preferences in an information market game
by Van de Walle, Bartel & Turoff, Murray
- 914-923 Knowledge based proximal support vector machines
by Khemchandani, Reshma & Jayadeva & Chandra, Suresh
- 924-941 A regularized pairwise multi-classification knowledge-based machine and applications
by Oladunni, Olutayo O. & Trafalis, Theodore B.
- 942-959 An intelligent-agent-based fuzzy group decision making model for financial multicriteria decision support: The case of credit scoring
by Yu, Lean & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung
2009, Volume 195, Issue 2
- 319-334 Modeling and analysis of build-to-order supply chains
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T.
- 335-347 Binary fuzzy goal programming approach to single model straight and U-shaped assembly line balancing
by Kara, Yakup & Paksoy, Turan & Chang, Ching-Ter
- 348-357 Optimal economic production quantity policy for imperfect process with imperfect repair and maintenance
by Liao, Gwo-Liang & Chen, Yen Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 358-363 Optimal manufacturer's replenishment policies in the EPQ model under two levels of trade credit policy
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chang, Chun-Tao
- 364-371 Evolutionary Pareto optimizers for continuous review stochastic inventory systems
by Tsou, Ching-Shih
- 372-380 Round robin scheduling of heterogeneous parallel servers in heavy traffic
by Wu, Rong & Down, Douglas G.
- 381-393 Supplier selection for one-sided processes with unequal sample sizes
by Pearn, W.L. & Hung, H.N. & Cheng, Ya Ching
- 394-411 Weighted search games
by Zoroa, N. & Zoroa, P. & Fernández-Sáez, M.J.
- 412-426 An interactive desirability function method to multiresponse optimization
by Jeong, In-Jun & Kim, Kwang-Jae
- 427-441 Practical sequential bounds for approximating two-terminal reliability
by Jane, Chin-Chia & Shen, Wu-Hsien & Laih, Yih-Wenn
- 442-448 A game theory approach in seller-buyer supply chain
by Esmaeili, M. & Aryanezhad, Mir-Bahador & Zeephongsekul, P.
- 449-459 Towards an axiomatization of the core-center
by González-Díaz, Julio & Sánchez-Rodríguez, Estela
- 460-486 Building a set of additive value functions representing a reference preorder and intensities of preference: GRIP method
by Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman
- 487-496 An interdisciplinary approach to coalition formation
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 497-518 Evaluating environmental regulation in Spain using process control and preventive techniques
by López-Gamero, María D. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Molina-Azorín, José F.
- 519-527 Optimization of a one dimensional hypertelescope for a direct imaging in astronomy
by Armand, Paul & Benoist, Joël & Bousquet, Elsa & Delage, Laurent & Olivier, Serge & Reynaud, François
- 528-542 An optimization approach for ambulance location and the districting of the response segments on highways
by Iannoni, Ana Paula & Morabito, Reinaldo & Saydam, Cem
- 543-551 Logistic evolutionary product-unit neural networks: Innovation capacity of poor Guatemalan households
by García-Alonso, Carlos R. & Guardiola, Jorge & Hervás-Martínez, César
- 552-562 An improved unit decommitment algorithm for combined heat and power systems
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto & Grunow, Martin
- 563-574 Selecting non-zero weights to evaluate effectiveness of basketball players with DEA
by Cooper, W.W. & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 575-594 Decomposing capacity utilization in data envelopment analysis: An application to banks in India
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru
- 595-612 On the communal analysis suspicion scoring for identity crime in streaming credit applications
by Phua, Clifton & Gayler, Ross & Lee, Vincent & Smith-Miles, Kate
- 613-627 Living with influenza: Impacts of government imposed and voluntarily selected interventions
by Nigmatulina, Karima R. & Larson, Richard C.
- 628-640 Assessing brand image through communalities and asymmetries in brand-to-attribute and attribute-to-brand associations
by Torres, Anna & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A.
2009, Volume 195, Issue 1
- 1-16 Quantitative models for direct marketing: A review from systems perspective
by Bose, Indranil & Chen, Xi
- 17-30 The minimum equitable radius location problem with continuous demand
by Suzuki, Atsuo & Drezner, Zvi
- 31-45 Finding local optima of high-dimensional functions using direct search methods
by Hvattum, Lars Magnus & Glover, Fred
- 46-61 Solving the ordered one-median problem in the plane
by Drezner, Zvi & Nickel, Stefan
- 62-74 New convergent heuristics for 0-1 mixed integer programming
by Wilbaut, Christophe & Hanafi, Said
- 75-88 The dynamic frequency assignment problem
by Dupont, Audrey & Linhares, Andréa Carneiro & Artigues, Christian & Feillet, Dominique & Michelon, Philippe & Vasquez, Michel
- 89-97 Single machine scheduling to minimize total weighted earliness subject to minimal number of tardy jobs
by Wan, Guohua & Yen, Benjamin P.-C.
- 98-103 An algorithm for optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set
by Jorge, Jesús M.
- 104-116 A two-station queue with dependent preparation and service times
by Vlasiou, M. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & Boxma, O.J.
- 117-126 On the negative value of information in informationally inefficient markets: Calculations for large number of traders
by Pfeifer, Christian & Schredelseker, Klaus & Seeber, Gilg U.H.
- 127-138 Modeling traffic flow interrupted by incidents
by Baykal-Gürsoy, M. & Xiao, W. & Ozbay, K.
- 139-155 Economic optimization of off-line inspection in a process that also produces non-conforming units when in control and conforming units when out of control
by Bendavid, Illana & Herer, Yale T.
- 156-166 Linear Gaussian affine term structure models with unobservable factors: Calibration and yield forecasting
by Date, Paresh & Wang, Chieh
- 167-173 Bad luck when joining the shortest queue
by Blanc, J.P.C.
- 174-185 The MAP/(PH/PH)/1 queue with self-generation of priorities and non-preemptive service
by Krishnamoorthy, A. & Babu, S. & Narayanan, Viswanath C.
- 186-204 The management of intrusion detection: Configuration, inspection, and investment
by ÇakanyIldIrIm, Metin & Yue, Wei T. & Ryu, Young U.
- 205-222 Integrating DEA-oriented performance assessment and target setting using interactive MOLP methods
by Yang, Jian-Bo & Wong, Brandon Y.H. & Xu, Dong-Ling & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 223-238 Qualitative possibilistic influence diagrams based on qualitative possibilistic utilities
by Guezguez, Wided & Ben Amor, Nahla & Mellouli, Khaled
- 239-250 A new data envelopment analysis method for priority determination and group decision making in the analytic hierarchy process
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Chin, Kwai-Sang
- 251-261 Effects of heterogeneity on bank efficiency scores
by Bos, J.W.B. & Koetter, M. & Kolari, J.W. & Kool, C.J.M.
- 262-279 Scalable methodology for supply chain inventory coordination with private information
by Chu, Chi-Leung & Leon, V. Jorge
- 280-295 The impact of customer returns on pricing and order decisions
by Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C.
- 296-306 Modeling technology adoptions for sustainable development under increasing returns, uncertainty, and heterogeneous agents
by Ma, T. & Grubler, A. & Nakamori, Y.
- 307-318 A decomposed metaheuristic approach for a real-world university timetabling problem
by De Causmaecker, Patrick & Demeester, Peter & Vanden Berghe, Greet
2009, Volume 194, Issue 3
- 629-636 A multi-objective modeling approach for energetic material evaluation decisions
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Pantoya, Michelle L. & Hoffman, James J. & Willauer, Darrin L.
- 637-649 Minimizing weighted tardiness of job-shop scheduling using a hybrid genetic algorithm
by Zhou, Hong & Cheung, Waiman & Leung, Lawrence C.
- 650-662 A filter-and-fan approach to the job shop scheduling problem
by Rego, César & Duarte, Renato
- 663-686 Parametric mixed-integer 0-1 linear programming: The general case for a single parameter
by Mitsos, Alexander & Barton, Paul I.
- 687-699 A network-DEA model with new efficiency measures to incorporate the dynamic effect in production networks
by Chen, Chien-Ming
- 700-710 A two-warehouse production model for deteriorating inventory items with time-dependent demands
by Lee, Chun Chen & Hsu, Shu-Lu
- 711-727 Real-time vehicle rerouting problems with time windows
by Li, Jing-Quan & Mirchandani, Pitu B. & Borenstein, Denis
- 728-742 An inventory sharing and allocation method for a multi-location service parts logistics network with time-based service levels
by Kutanoglu, Erhan & Mahajan, Mohit
- 743-752 Production scheduling with supply and delivery considerations to minimize the makespan
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 753-773 Optimal production plans and shipment schedules in a supply-chain system with multiple suppliers and multiple buyers
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Diponegoro, Ahmad
- 774-786 An attribute approach to the measurement of machine-group flexibility
by Chang, An-Yuan
- 787-794 A dynamic programming based heuristic for the assembly line balancing problem
by Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi
- 795-806 Multivariate Bayesian process control for a finite production run
by Makis, Viliam
- 807-813 Economic optimization of off-line inspection with rework consideration
by Wang, Wen-Ying & Sheu, Shey-Huei & Chen, Yan-Chun & Horng, Der-Juinn
- 814-820 Market efficiency of Brazilian exchange rate: Evidence from variance ratio statistics and technical trading rules
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Lima, Eduardo J.A.
- 821-833 An evolutionary game theoretic perspective on e-collaboration: The collaboration effort and media relativeness
by Cai, Gangshu & Kock, Ned
- 834-846 On modeling dynamic priorities in the analytic hierarchy process using compositional data analysis
by Raharjo, Hendry & Xie, Min & Brombacher, Aarnout C.
- 847-855 The impact of production time variability on make-to-stock queue performance
by Sanajian, Nima & BalcIog[small tilde]lu, BarIs
- 856-872 Maximizing business value by optimal assignment of jobs to resources in grid computing
by Kumar, Subodha & Dutta, Kaushik & Mookerjee, Vijay
- 873-887 The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Romania - The role of regulated prices
by Dumitru, Ionut & Jianu, Ionela
- 888-900 Using agents for solving a multi-commodity-flow problem
by Weiskircher, Rene & Kontoleon, Nectarios & Garcia-Flores, Rodolfo & Dunstall, Simon
- 901-910 An analytical study of the modification ability of distribution centers
by Zhao, Qiu-Hong & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 911-921 Comparing multi-dimensional contingency fit to financial performance of organizations
by Nasrallah, Walid F. & Qawasmeh, Suleiman J.
- 922-932 Stationary perfect equilibria of an n-person noncooperative bargaining game and cooperative solution concepts
by Kim, Taekwon & Jeon, Yongil
- 933-938 Finding strong defining hyperplanes of PPS using multiplier form
by Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Shirzadi, A. & Mirdehghan, S.M.
- 939-947 Cost allocation and convex data envelopment
by Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tind, Jørgen
2009, Volume 194, Issue 2
- 343-362 A survey of literature on automated storage and retrieval systems
by Roodbergen, Kees Jan & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 363-367 Geometric conditions for Kuhn-Tucker sufficiency of global optimality in mathematical programming
by Jeyakumar, V. & Srisatkunarajah, S.
- 368-376 Interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem
by Arora, S.R. & Gupta, Ritu
- 377-389 Average case complexity results for a centering algorithm for linear programming problems under Gaussian distributions
by Huhn, Petra & Wehlitz, Verena
- 390-405 Capacitated procurement planning with price-sensitive demand and general concave-revenue functions
by Geunes, Joseph & Merzifonluoglu, Yasemin & Romeijn, H. Edwin
- 406-417 Cost of ownership model for the RFID logistics system applicable to u-city
by Kim, Hong Sik & Sohn, So Young
- 418-431 An economic order quantity model for deteriorating items with partially permissible delay in payments linked to order quantity
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Yang, Chih-Te
- 432-451 Traffic assignment model with fuzzy level of travel demand: An efficient algorithm based on quasi-Logit formulas
by Ghatee, Mehdi & Hashemi, S. Mehdi
- 452-463 Learning about preferences in electronic negotiations - A volume-based measurement method
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 464-473 Modeling subjective evaluation for fuzzy group multicriteria decision making
by Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Chang, Yu-Hern
- 474-495 Implementations of PACMAN
by Angilella, Silvia & Giarlotta, Alfio
- 496-537 A genetic algorithm for the two-stage supply chain distribution problem associated with a fixed charge
by Jawahar, N. & Balaji, A.N.
- 538-550 The role of retailer's performance in optimal wholesale price discount policies
by Bykadorov, Igor & Ellero, Andrea & Moretti, Elena & Vianello, Silvia
- 551-573 Utilization and maintenance in a model with scrapping
by Bitros, George C. & Flytzanis, Elias
- 574-584 Passenger grouping with risk levels in an airport security system
by Nie, Xiaofeng & Batta, Rajan & Drury, Colin G. & Lin, Li
- 585-591 A dual simplex-based method for determination of the right and left returns to scale in DEA
by Zarepisheh, M. & Soleimani-damaneh, M.
- 592-607 DEA congestion and returns to scale under an occurrence of multiple optimal projections
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 608-627 On the superiority of pulsing under a concave advertising market potential function
by Mesak, Hani I. & Ellis, T. Selwyn
2009, Volume 194, Issue 1
- 1-17 Random assignment problems
by Krokhmal, Pavlo A. & Pardalos, Panos M.
- 18-27 Scheduling linear deteriorating jobs with rejection on a single machine
by Cheng, Yushao & Sun, Shijie
- 28-38 A method of adding-removing knots for solving smoothing problems with obstacles
by Leetma, Evely & Oja, Peeter
- 39-50 An exact [epsilon]-constraint method for bi-objective combinatorial optimization problems: Application to the Traveling Salesman Problem with Profits
by Bérubé, Jean-François & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 51-63 Lagrangean relaxation based heuristics for lot sizing with setup times
by Süral, Haldun & Denizel, Meltem & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 64-77 A location-allocation problem for a web services provider in a competitive market
by Aboolian, Robert & Sun, Yi & Koehler, Gary J.
- 78-84 Optimal policy for a two-facility inventory problem with storage constraints and two freight modes
by Xu, Ningxiong
- 85-101 Inventory control with product returns: The impact of imperfect information
by de Brito, Marisa P. & van der Laan, Erwin A.
- 102-113 The deterministic EOQ with partial backordering: A new approach
by Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J.
- 114-126 Quality inspection scheduling for multi-unit service enterprises
by Carter, Arthur E. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 127-142 Optimal integrated production and inventory control of an assemble-to-order system with multiple non-unitary demand classes
by ElHafsi, Mohsen
- 143-154 Product concept and prototype flexibility in manufacturing: Implications for customer satisfaction
by Zhang, Qingyu & Vonderembse, Mark A. & Cao, Mei
- 155-162 False targets efficiency in defense strategy
by Levitin, Gregory & Hausken, Kjell
- 163-176 Temperature prediction at critical points in district heating systems
by Pinson, P. & Nielsen, T.S. & Nielsen, H.Aa. & Poulsen, N.K. & Madsen, H.
- 177-183 On the bias of Croston's forecasting method
by Teunter, Ruud & Sani, Babangida
- 184-205 A condition-based replacement and spare provisioning policy for deteriorating systems with uncertain deterioration to failure
by Wang, Ling & Chu, Jian & Mao, Weijie
- 206-226 Importance sampling for integrated market and credit portfolio models
by Grundke, Peter
- 227-235 Performance evaluation: An integrated method using data envelopment analysis and fuzzy preference relations
by Wu, Desheng Dash
- 236-249 Asset allocation with distorted beliefs and transaction costs
by Kozhan, Roman & Schmid, Wolfgang
- 250-257 Almost Stochastic Dominance and stocks for the long run
by Levy, Moshe
- 258-279 Introduction of a second channel: Implications for pricing and profits
by Huang, Wei & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 280-293 The impact of managerial and organizational aspects on hospital wards' efficiency: Evidence from a case study
by Ancarani, A. & Di Mauro, C. & Giammanco, M.D.
- 294-306 Model for cost estimation in a finite-capacity stochastic environment based on shop floor optimization combined with simulation
by Eklin, Mark & Arzi, Yohanan & Shtub, Avraham
- 307-322 A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy
by Munda, Giuseppe
- 323-335 Teaching scenario planning: Lessons from practice in academe and business
by Wright, George & Cairns, George & Goodwin, Paul
- 336-338 A modified method to compute economic order quantities without derivatives by cost-difference comparisons
by Wee, Hui-Ming & Wang, Wan-Tsu & Chung, Chun-Jen
- 339-341 Comments on "A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem"
by Lin, Chang-Chun
2009, Volume 193, Issue 3
- 647-648 OR for better management of sustainable development
by Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm & Zachariasen, Martin
- 649-659 Dynamic evolution of economically preferred facilities
by Hochbaum, Dorit S.
- 660-669 The anticipative concept in warehouse optimization using simulation in an uncertain environment
by Kofjac, Davorin & Kljajic, Miroljub & Rejec, Valter
- 670-682 A methodology for assessing eco-efficiency in logistics networks
by Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof, J. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Spengler, T.
- 683-692 Operational research and sustainable development: Tackling the social dimension
by White, Leroy & Lee, Gregory John
- 693-708 A problem-structuring method for complex societal decisions: Its philosophical and psychological dimensions
by Hector, Donald & Christensen, Carleton & Petrie, Jim
- 709-717 Reference governor optimization and control of a distributed solar collector field
by Cirre, Cristina M. & Berenguel, Manuel & Valenzuela, Loreto & Klempous, Ryszard
- 718-729 New approach for the assignment of new European agricultural subsidies using scores from data envelopment analysis: Application to olive-growing farms in Andalusia (Spain)
by Amores, Antonio F. & Contreras, Ignacio
- 730-740 Sustainable production technologies which take into account environmental constraints
by Radulescu, Marius & Radulescu, Sorin & Radulescu, Constanta Zoie
- 741-751 Fisheries management and operations research
by Arnason, Ragnar
- 752-760 Centralised reallocation of emission permits using DEA
by Lozano, S. & Villa, G. & Brännlund, R.
- 761-767 Analyzing the sustainability of harvesting behavior and the relationship to personality traits in a simulated Lotka-Volterra biotope
by Grabner, Christian & Hahn, Heiko & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Pickl, Stefan
- 768-777 Planning sustainable community health schemes in rural areas of developing countries
by Smith, Honora K. & Harper, Paul R. & Potts, Chris N. & Thyle, Ann
- 778-779 Project management and scheduling: Feature cluster in Honor of Jan Weglarz on his 60th Birthday
by Józefowska, Joanna & Blazewicz, Jacek & Slowinski, Roman
- 780-790 Scheduling projects with heterogeneous resources to meet time and quality objectives
by Tiwari, Vikram & Patterson, James H. & Mabert, Vincent A.
- 791-804 Skilled workforce scheduling in Service Centres
by Valls, Vicente & Pérez, Ángeles & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 805-819 Scheduling tests in automotive R&D projects
by Bartels, J.-H. & Zimmermann, J.
- 820-835 Analysis, modeling and solution of the concrete delivery problem
by Asbach, Lasse & Dorndorf, Ulrich & Pesch, Erwin
- 836-848 A scheduling problem with job values given as a power function of their completion times
by Janiak, Adam & Krysiak, Tomasz & Pappis, Costas P. & Voutsinas, Theodore G.
- 849-856 Tabu search for discrete-continuous scheduling problems with heuristic continuous resource allocation
by Waligóra, Grzegorz
- 857-864 Apportionment methods and the Liu-Layland problem
by Józefowska, Joanna & Józefowski, Lukasz & Kubiak, Wieslaw
- 865-866 Advanced OR and AI methods in transportation
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Kaczmarek, Mariusz & Zak, Jacek
- 867-884 Solving a school bus scheduling problem with integer programming
by Fügenschuh, Armin
- 885-890 Pareto memetic algorithm with path relinking for bi-objective traveling salesperson problem
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Zielniewicz, Piotr
- 891-903 Technical diagnostic of a fleet of vehicles using rough set theory
by Sawicki, Piotr & Zak, Jacek
- 904-914 Modelling a social dilemma of mode choice based on commuters' expectations and social learning
by Sunitiyoso, Yos & Matsumoto, Shoji
2009, Volume 193, Issue 2
- 329-341 On fuzzy random multiobjective quadratic programming
by Ammar, E.E.
- 342-350 A mixed integer programming model for multiple stage adaptive testing
by Edmonds, Jennifer & Armstrong, Ronald
- 351-364 A pseudo-polynomial heuristic for path-constrained discrete-time Markovian-target search
by Hong, Sung-Pil & Cho, Sung-Jin & Park, Myoung-Ju
- 365-376 Cooperative metaheuristics for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén
- 377-389 Service network design with management and coordination of multiple fleets
by Andersen, Jardar & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Christiansen, Marielle
- 390-395 Pricing used products for remanufacturing
by Liang, Yijiong & Pokharel, Shaligram & Lim, Geok Hian
- 396-411 A heuristic approach for big bucket multi-level production planning problems
by AkartunalI, Kerem & Miller, Andrew J.
- 412-424 DEA as a tool for bankruptcy assessment: A comparative study with logistic regression technique
by Premachandra, I.M. & Bhabra, Gurmeet Singh & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 425-436 Warehouse design: A structured approach
by Baker, Peter & Canessa, Marco
- 437-450 An algorithm for the maximum revenue jobshop problem
by Penn, Michal & Raviv, Tal
- 451-467 A dynamic model for advertising and pricing competition between national and store brands
by Karray, Salma & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar
- 468-475 On the core, the Weber set and convexity in games with a priori unions
by Pulido, Manuel A. & Sánchez-Soriano, Joaquín
- 476-483 The use of relative priorities in optimizing the performance of a queueing system
by Hassin, Refael & Puerto, Justo & Fernández, Francisco R.
- 484-491 The outflow ranking method for weighted directed graphs
by van den Brink, René & Gilles, Robert P.
- 492-498 Are inconsistent decisions better? An experiment with pairwise comparisons
by Linares, Pedro
- 499-509 Decision-making in testing process performance with fuzzy data
by Wu, Chien-Wei
- 510-519 Using support vector machines to learn the efficient set in multiple objective discrete optimization
by Aytug, Haldun & SayIn, Serpil
- 520-529 Statistically grounded logic operators in fuzzy sets
by Pedrycz, W.
- 530-540 Pricing currency options based on fuzzy techniques
by Liu, Fan-Yong
- 541-551 Partial integration of frequency allocation within antenna positioning in GSM mobile networks
by Touhami, Souheyl & Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert
- 552-566 Mathematical structure of a bilevel strategic pricing model
by Marcotte, Patrice & Savard, Gilles & Zhu, Daoli
- 567-580 Measurement of multiperiod aggregative efficiency
by Park, K. Sam & Park, Kwangtae
- 581-590 Networth exposure to interest rate risk: An empirical analysis of Indian commercial banks
by Saha, Asish & Subramanian, V. & Basu, Sanjay & Mishra, Alok Kumar
- 591-599 Network flow-based approaches for integrated aircraft fleeting and routing
by Haouari, Mohamed & Aissaoui, Najla & Mansour, Farah Zeghal
- 600-604 Equivalence in two-stage DEA approaches
by Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe
- 605-615 Solving knapsack problems with S-curve return functions
by AgralI, Semra & Geunes, Joseph
- 616-625 Semi-radial technical efficiency measurement
by Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 626-636 Using similarity measures for collaborating groups formation: A model for distance learning environments
by Pollalis, Yannis A. & Mavrommatis, George
- 637-638 A faster fully polynomial approximation scheme for the single-machine total tardiness problem
by Koulamas, Christos
- 639-643 Scheduling production of multiple part-types in a system with pre-known demands and deterministic inactive time intervals
by Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael