European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Jesus Artalejo
Editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Editor: Robert Dyson
Editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66
2008, Volume 186, Issue 2
- 826-840 Manufacturer's mixed pallet design problem
by Yaman, Hande & Sen, Alper
- 841-855 Optimization of transit route network, vehicle headways and timetables for large-scale transit networks
by Zhao, Fang & Zeng, Xiaogang
- 856-881 Strategic defense and attack for series and parallel reliability systems
by Hausken, Kjell
- 882-891 A distributed computation algorithm for solving portfolio problems with integer variables
by Li, Han-Lin & Tsai, Jung-Fa
2008, Volume 186, Issue 1
- 1-16 A review of the joint replenishment problem literature: 1989-2005
by Khouja, Moutaz & Goyal, Suresh
- 17-27 Posynomial geometric programming with interval exponents and coefficients
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 28-40 Generalized nonsmooth invexity over cones in vector optimization
by Suneja, S.K. & Khurana, Seema & Vani
- 41-62 A norm-relaxed method of feasible directions for finely discretized problems from semi-infinite programming
by Jian, Jin-Bao & Xu, Qing-Juan & Han, Dao-Lan
- 63-76 A dynamic programming based reduction procedure for the multidimensional 0-1 knapsack problem
by Balev, Stefan & Yanev, Nicola & Freville, Arnaud & Andonov, Rumen
- 77-90 Approximating k-cuts using network strength as a Lagrangean relaxation
by Ravi, R. & Sinha, Amitabh
- 91-103 Local and global lifted cover inequalities for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Kaparis, Konstantinos & Letchford, Adam N.
- 104-110 A note on a symmetrical set covering problem: The lottery problem
by Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger
- 111-119 On estimating the distribution of optimal traveling salesman tour lengths using heuristics
by Vig, Vikrant & Palekar, Udatta S.
- 120-127 Lower bound for the mean project completion time in dynamic PERT networks
by Azaron, Amir & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T.
- 128-136 Theory of exchange
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 137-149 A generic approach to measuring the machine flexibility of manufacturing systems
by Wahab, M.I.M. & Wu, Desheng & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 150-163 Economic production lot-sizing for an unreliable machine under imperfect age-based maintenance policy
by El-Ferik, Sami
- 164-181 Error bounds for state space truncation of finite Jackson networks
by van Dijk, Nico M.
- 182-201 Analysis of a discrete-time preemptive resume priority buffer
by Walraevens, Joris & Steyaert, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 202-210 Reliability properties under a stopping time shift
by Costa Bueno, Vanderlei da
- 211-228 Integrated analytic hierarchy process and its applications - A literature review
by Ho, William
- 229-242 A comparative study of the numerical scales and the prioritization methods in AHP
by Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Yinfeng & Li, Hongyi & Dai, Min
- 243-260 Risk attributes theory: Decision making under risk
by He, Ying & Huang, Rui-Hua
- 261-275 Decision making with hybrid influence diagrams using mixtures of truncated exponentials
by Cobb, Barry R. & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 276-287 The effect of forecasting and information sharing in SCM for multi-generation products
by Sohn, So Young & Lim, Michael
- 288-299 Shapley mappings and the cumulative value for n-person games with fuzzy coalitions
by Butnariu, Dan & Kroupa, Tomas
- 300-316 The toll effect on price of anarchy when costs are nonlinear and asymmetric
by Han, Deren & Lo, Hong K. & Sun, Jie & Yang, Hai
- 317-329 Heuristics for sourcing from multiple suppliers with alternative quantity discounts
by Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 330-350 The effect of testing equipment shift on optimal decisions in a repetitive testing process
by Ding, Jie & Gong, Linguo
- 351-357 Portfolio selection with a new definition of risk
by Huang, Xiaoxia
- 358-379 Optimal threshold analysis of segmentation methods for identifying target customers
by Mizuno, Makoto & Saji, Akira & Sumita, Ushio & Suzuki, Hideo
- 380-404 Asset and liability modelling for participating policies with guarantees
by Consiglio, Andrea & Cocco, Flavio & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 405-422 A continuous approximation procedure for determining inventory distribution schemas within supply chains
by Pujari, Nikhil A. & Hale, Trevor S. & Huq, Faizul
- 423-434 Investment optimization on port's development by fuzzy integer programming
by Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Afandizadeh, Shahriar
- 435-440 A station-oriented enumerative algorithm for two-sided assembly line balancing
by Hu, Xiaofeng & Wu, Erfei & Jin, Ye
- 441-440 A factual observation on "Effective and simple EOQ-like solutions for stochastic demand periodic review systems"
by Goyal, S.K.
2008, Volume 185, Issue 3
- 901-904 OR in Health
by Brailsford, Sally & Harper, Paul
- 905-914 Balancing the NHS balanced scorecard!
by Patel, Brijesh & Chaussalet, Thierry & Millard, Peter
- 915-932 On comparing the performance of primary care providers
by Filipe Amado, Carla Alexandra & Dyson, Robert G.
- 933-947 Modelling hospital costs to produce evidence for policies that promote equity and efficiency
by Oliveira, Monica D. & Bevan, Gwyn
- 948-963 Competition under different reimbursement systems: The concept of an internet-based hospital management game
by Rauner, Marion S. & Kraus, Markus & Schwarz, Sigrun
- 964-983 Verbal ordinal classification with multicriteria decision aiding
by Yevseyeva, Iryna & Miettinen, Kaisa & Rasanen, Pekka
- 984-997 An approach for predicting and describing patient outcome using multicriteria decision analysis and decision rules
by Niki Kunene, K. & Roland Weistroffer, H.
- 998-1010 Managing the overflow of intensive care patients
by Litvak, Nelly & van Rijsbergen, Marleen & Boucherie, Richard J. & van Houdenhoven, Mark
- 1011-1025 Surgical case scheduling as a generalized job shop scheduling problem
by Pham, Dinh-Nguyen & Klinkert, Andreas
- 1026-1037 A stochastic model for operating room planning with elective and emergency demand for surgery
by Lamiri, Mehdi & Xie, Xiaolan & Dolgui, Alexandre & Grimaud, Frederic
- 1038-1050 Robust surgery loading
by Hans, Erwin & Wullink, Gerhard & van Houdenhoven, Mark & Kazemier, Geert
- 1051-1059 Tutorial on constructing a red blood cell inventory management system with two demand rates
by Kopach, Renata & Balcioglu, Baris & Carter, Michael
- 1060-1061 Feature cluster on adaptation of discrete metaheuristics to continuous optimization
by Michalewicz, Zbigniew & Siarry, Patrick
- 1062-1087 Omni-optimizer: A generic evolutionary algorithm for single and multi-objective optimization
by Deb, Kalyanmoy & Tiwari, Santosh
- 1088-1113 Global and local real-coded genetic algorithms based on parent-centric crossover operators
by Garcia-Martinez, C. & Lozano, M. & Herrera, F. & Molina, D. & Sanchez, A.M.
- 1114-1127 Evolutionary techniques applied to the optimal short-term scheduling of the electrical energy production
by Troncoso, Alicia & Riquelme, Jose C. & Aguilar-Ruiz, Jesus S. & Riquelme Santos, Jesus M.
- 1128-1154 Genetic Algorithm based technique for solving Chance Constrained Problems
by Poojari, Chandra A. & Varghese, Boby
- 1155-1173 Ant colony optimization for continuous domains
by Socha, Krzysztof & Dorigo, Marco
- 1174-1191 Time dependent vehicle routing problem with a multi ant colony system
by Donati, Alberto V. & Montemanni, Roberto & Casagrande, Norman & Rizzoli, Andrea E. & Gambardella, Luca M.
- 1192-1212 The development of a multi-objective Tabu Search algorithm for continuous optimisation problems
by Jaeggi, D.M. & Parks, G.T. & Kipouros, T. & Clarkson, P.J.
- 1213-1229 Multicanonical jump walk annealing assisted by tabu for dynamic optimization of chemical engineering processes
by Shelokar, P.S. & Jayaraman, V.K. & Kulkarni, B.D.
- 1230-1245 Investigating a hybrid simulated annealing and local search algorithm for constrained optimization
by Pedamallu, Chandra Sekhar & Ozdamar, Linet
- 1246-1264 Matching inductive search bias and problem structure in continuous Estimation-of-Distribution Algorithms
by Bosman, Peter A.N. & Grahl, Jorn
- 1265-1273 A continuous variable neighborhood search heuristic for finding the three-dimensional structure of a molecule
by Drazic, Milan & Lavor, Carlile & Maculan, Nelson & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 1274-1275 Feature cluster on papers presented at the FRANCORO IV conference
by Taillard, Eric & Widmer, Marino
- 1276-1284 Neighborhood functions and hill-climbing strategies dedicated to the generalized ungapped local multiple alignment
by Hernandez, David & Gras, Robin & Appel, Ron
- 1285-1299 Simulation with system dynamics and fuzzy reasoning of a tax policy to reduce CO2 emissions in the residential sector
by Kunsch, P. & Springael, J.
- 1300-1307 Extended use of the cards procedure as a simple elicitation technique for MAVT. Application to public procurement in Switzerland
by Pictet, Jacques & Bollinger, Dominique
- 1308-1318 Feasible job insertions in the multi-processor-task job shop
by Groflin, Heinz & Klinkert, Andreas & Dinh, Nguyen Pham
- 1319-1335 An improved simulated annealing algorithm for bandwidth minimization
by Rodriguez-Tello, Eduardo & Hao, Jin-Kao & Torres-Jimenez, Jose
- 1336-1350 Few statistical tests for proportions comparison
by Taillard, Eric D. & Waelti, Philippe & Zuber, Jacques
- 1351-1374 The multi-item capacitated lot-sizing problem with setup times and shortage costs
by Absi, Nabil & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia
- 1375-1389 Optimisation of multi-position machines and transfer lines
by Dolgui, A. & Guschinsky, N. & Levin, G. & Proth, J.-M.
- 1390-1401 Simple bounds and greedy algorithms for decomposing a flow into a minimal set of paths
by Vatinlen, B. & Chauvet, F. & Chretienne, P. & Mahey, P.
- 1402-1403 Feature Cluster: Operational Research for Risk Management
by Zenios, Stavros A. & Saunders, David
- 1404-1414 Small transaction cost asymptotics and dynamic hedging
by Albanese, Claudio & Tompaidis, Stathis
- 1415-1433 Pricing and trading European options by combining artificial neural networks and parametric models with implied parameters
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Charalambous, Chris & Martzoukos, Spiros H.
- 1434-1461 Portfolio optimization when asset returns have the Gaussian mixture distribution
by Buckley, Ian & Saunders, David & Seco, Luis
- 1462-1476 Calibration of the default probability model
by Kreinin, Alexander & Nagi, Ahmed
- 1477-1500 Integrated portfolio management with options
by Scheuenstuhl, Gerhard & Zagst, Rudi
- 1501-1524 A dynamic stochastic programming model for international portfolio management
by Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 1525-1540 Calculating risk neutral probabilities and optimal portfolio policies in a dynamic investment model with downside risk control
by Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T.
- 1541-1540 Feature Cluster on the 34th meeting of the Euro Working Group on Financial Modelling, May 12-14, 2004, Paris
by Gupta, Jyoti
- 1542-1547 Sharpe thinking in asset ranking with one-sided measures
by Farinelli, Simone & Tibiletti, Luisa
- 1548-1563 Continuing value in firm valuation by the discounted cash flow model
by Jennergren, L. Peter
- 1564-1573 On the dual test for SSD efficiency: With an application to momentum investment strategies
by Post, Thierry
- 1574-1577 Some refinements on fixed income performance attribution
by Zambruno, G.M.
- 1578-1595 Debt and entrenchment: Evidence from Thailand and Indonesia
by Bunkanwanicha, Pramuan & Gupta, Jyoti & Rokhim, Rofikoh
- 1596-1606 Term structure of interest rates and the expectation hypothesis: The euro area
by Musti, Silvana & D'Ecclesia, Rita Laura
- 1607-1614 Functional data analysis for cash flow and transactions intensity continuous-time prediction using Hilbert-valued autoregressive processes
by Laukaitis, Algirdas
- 1615-1631 Delta hedging strategies comparison
by De Giovanni, Domenico & Ortobelli, Sergio & Rachev, Svetlozar
- 1632-1662 Predicting DAX trends from Dow Jones data by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy
by Tangian, Andranik
- 1663-1673 Evaluating the performance of Swedish savings banks according to service efficiency
by Bergendahl, Goran & Lindblom, Ted
- 1674-1679 A methodology using option pricing to determine a suitable discount rate in environmental management
by Kunsch, P.L. & Ruttiens, A. & Chevalier, A.
- 1680-1689 Optimal hedging strategies for multi-period guarantees in the presence of transaction costs: A stochastic programming approach
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Lindset, Snorre
2008, Volume 185, Issue 2
- 451-480 A mixed integer programming model for multistage mean-variance post-tax optimization
by Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc
- 481-494 Mobility allowance shuttle transit (MAST) services: MIP formulation and strengthening with logic constraints
by Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Ordonez, Fernando
- 495-508 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Valls, Vicente & Ballestin, Francisco & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 509-533 Two phase algorithms for the bi-objective assignment problem
by Przybylski, Anthony & Gandibleux, Xavier & Ehrgott, Matthias
- 534-551 The study of a dynamic dial-a-ride problem under time-dependent and stochastic environments
by Xiang, Zhihai & Chu, Chengbin & Chen, Haoxun
- 552-562 A k-product uncapacitated facility location problem
by Huang, Huei-Chuen & Li, Rongheng
- 563-592 A hybrid simulated annealing for solving an extended model of dynamic cellular manufacturing system
by Safaei, N. & Saidi-Mehrabad, M. & Jabal-Ameli, M.S.
- 593-605 Inventory and investment in setup and quality operations under Return On Investment maximization
by Li, Jie & Jo Min, K. & Otake, Toshitsugu & Van Voorhis, Timothy
- 606-618 Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown
by Chakraborty, Tulika & Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 619-634 An optimal batch size for integrated production-inventory policy in a supply chain
by Rau, H. & OuYang, B.C.
- 635-647 Performance analysis for assemble-to-order systems with general renewal arrivals and random batch demands
by Lu, Yingdong
- 648-658 A hybrid approach to combine fuzziness and randomness in travel choice prediction
by Dell'Orco, Mauro & Circella, Giovanni & Sassanelli, Domenico
- 659-672 Bayesian inference using record values from Rayleigh model with application
by Soliman, Ahmed A. & Al-Aboud, Fahad M.
- 673-686 Multicriteria sorting using a valued preference closeness relation
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Duarte, Alfonso
- 687-699 Incentive equilibrium in an overlapping-generations environmental game
by Breton, Michele & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges
- 700-715 A mixed R&D projects and securities portfolio selection model
by Fang, Yong & Chen, Lihua & Fukushima, Masao
- 716-725 Improving density forecast by modeling asymmetric features: An application to S&P500 returns
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Bin
- 726-742 The joint economic lot sizing problem: Review and extensions
by Ben-Daya, M. & Darwish, M. & Ertogral, K.
- 743-759 Approximate inversion of the Black-Scholes formula using rational functions
by Li, Minqiang
- 760-777 Optimal empty vehicle repositioning and fleet-sizing for two-depot service systems
by Song, Dong-Ping & Earl, Christopher F.
- 778-794 Lexicographic maximin optimisation for fair bandwidth allocation in computer networks
by Salles, Ronaldo M. & Barria, Javier A.
- 795-810 Scheduling a triple round robin tournament for the best Danish soccer league
by Rasmussen, Rasmus V.
- 811-824 An efficient computational approach for railway booking problems
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 825-848 An integrated decision support tool for airlines schedule recovery during irregular operations
by Abdelghany, Khaled F. & Abdelghany, Ahmed F. & Ekollu, Goutham
- 849-863 Capacity and entry issues in online exchanges
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhajyoti & Barron, John M. & Chaturvedi, Alok R.
- 864-883 Collaboration in R&D activities: Firm-specific decisions
by Ge, Zehui & Hu, Qiying
- 884-898 A comparative approach to the economic modelling of a large-scale wave power scheme
by Stallard, T. & Rothschild, R. & Aggidis, G.A.
2008, Volume 185, Issue 1
- 1-46 A survey on the continuous nonlinear resource allocation problem
by Patriksson, Michael
- 47-62 Convex fuzzy mapping with differentiability and its application in fuzzy optimization
by Panigrahi, Motilal & Panda, Geetanjali & Nanda, Sudarsan
- 63-75 Linear programming system identification: The general nonnegative parameters case
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Brandyberry, Alan A. & Sohn, Changsoo & Tadisina, Suresh K.
- 76-91 Benders decomposition for a class of variational inequalities
by Fuller, J. David & Chung, William
- 92-104 A hierarchical location model for public facility planning
by Teixeira, Joao C. & Antunes, Antonio P.
- 105-121 Polynomial algorithms for guillotine cutting of a rectangle into small rectangles of two kinds
by Arslanov, M.Z. & Ashigaliev, D.U. & Ismail, E.E.
- 122-132 A multi-period TSP with stochastic regular and urgent demands
by Andreatta, G. & Lulli, G.
- 133-145 Solving the knapsack problem with imprecise weight coefficients using genetic algorithms
by Lin, Feng-Tse
- 146-158 Coordinated control of distribution supply chains in the presence of fuzzy customer demand
by Petrovic, Dobrila & Xie, Ying & Burnham, Keith & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 159-169 Integrated inventory and inspection policies for stochastic demand
by Ben-Daya, M. & Noman, S.M.
- 170-194 Two storage inventory problem with dynamic demand and interval valued lead-time over finite time horizon under inflation and time-value of money
by Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Mondal, Shyamal Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 195-203 Comparative statics of the generalized maximum entropy estimator of the general linear model
by Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino
- 204-215 Economic lot sizing problem with inventory bounds
by Liu, Tieming
- 216-234 Bounds and approximations for continuous-time Markovian transition probabilities and large systems
by Mercier, Sophie
- 235-254 New insights on testing the efficiency of methods of pricing and hedging American options
by Pressacco, Flavio & Gaudenzi, Marcellino & Zanette, Antonino & Ziani, Laura
- 255-265 Optimum component test plans for phased-mission systems
by Feyzioglu, Orhan & Altinel, I. Kuban & Ozekici, Suleyman
- 266-288 A sensitivity analysis algorithm for hierarchical decision models
by Chen, Hongyi & Kocaoglu, Dundar F.
- 289-298 "Optimistic" weighted Shapley rules in minimum cost spanning tree problems
by Bergantinos, Gustavo & Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia
- 299-321 Making decisions in the absence of clear facts
by Georgiou, Ion
- 322-339 Valuation of urban industrial land: An analytic network process approach
by Aragones-Beltran, P. & Aznar, J. & Ferris-Onate, J. & Garcia-Melon, M.
- 340-353 Robust tests for the bullwhip effect in supply chains with stochastic dynamics
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Daganzo, Carlos
- 354-377 Coordinating the supply chain in the agricultural seed industry
by Burer, Samuel & Jones, Philip C. & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 378-392 A dynamic model for managing overlapped iterative product development
by Lin, Jun & Chai, Kah Hin & Wong, Yoke San & Brombacher, Aarnout C.
- 393-404 Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots
by Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting
- 405-417 Entropy as an assessment tool of supply chain information sharing
by Martinez-Olvera, Cesar
- 418-429 Efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis: An application to non-life insurance companies in Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 430-437 Assessing gender and top-management-team pay in the S&P Mid-Cap and Small-Cap companies using data envelopment analysis
by Bowlin, William F. & Renner, Celia J.
- 438-443 War and peace in veto voting
by Gurvich, Vladimir
- 444-447 Note on "Wash criterion in analytic hierarchy process"
by Lin, Jennifer Shu-Jen & Chou, Shuo-Yan & Chouhuang, Wayne T. & Hsu, C.P.
2008, Volume 184, Issue 3
- 817-848 A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science
by ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S.
- 849-859 Some observations on maximum weight stable sets in certain P5-free graphs
by Mosca, Raffaele
- 860-878 A column generation algorithm for the estimation of origin-destination matrices in congested traffic networks
by Garcia-Rodenas, Ricardo & Verastegui-Rayo, Doroteo
- 879-899 Dominance-based heuristics for one-machine total cost scheduling problems
by Jouglet, Antoine & Savourey, David & Carlier, Jacques & Baptiste, Philippe
- 900-914 A profit-maximizing economic lot scheduling problem with price optimization
by Salvietti, Luciano & Smith, Neale R.
- 915-929 Optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Jamal, A.M.M. & Mondal, Sanjay
- 930-945 Determining order quantities in multi-product inventory systems subject to multiple constraints and incremental discounts
by Haksever, Cengiz & Moussourakis, John
- 946-961 The effect of replenishment policies on the bullwhip effect: A transfer function approach
by Jaksic, Marko & Rusjan, Borut
- 962-980 Integration of equipment planning and project scheduling
by Dodin, B. & Elimam, A.A.
- 981-989 Technology scoring model for reflecting evaluator's perception within confidence limits
by Moon, Tae Hee & Sohn, So Young
- 990-1004 Approximating term structure of interest rates using cubic L1 splines
by Chiu, Nan-Chieh & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Lavery, John E. & Lin, Jen-Yen & Wang, Yong
- 1005-1031 Dynamics of supply chain networks with corporate social responsibility through integrated environmental decision-making
by Cruz, Jose M.
- 1032-1043 A fuzzy ranking method with range reduction techniques
by Ma, Li-Ching & Li, Han-Lin
- 1044-1061 Development of a three-echelon SC model to optimize coordination costs
by Kim, Soo Wook & Park, Sangwook
- 1062-1084 Sensitivity analysis of efficiency and Malmquist productivity indices: An application to Spanish savings banks
by Tortosa-Ausina, Emili & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Armero, Carmen & Conesa, David
- 1085-1099 Improving the accuracy of expert predictions of the future success of new internet services
by Ozer, Muammer
- 1100-1121 Capacity and price setting for dispersed, time-sensitive customer segments
by Pangburn, Michael S. & Stavrulaki, Euthemia
- 1122-1139 Allocation of long-term financial transmission rights for transmission expansion
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 1140-1154 Application of machine learning techniques for supply chain demand forecasting
by Carbonneau, Real & Laframboise, Kevin & Vahidov, Rustam
- 1155-1162 Hierarchical Bayesian models applied to air surveillance radars
by Velarde, Luis Guillermo C. & Migon, Helio S. & Alcoforado, David A.
- 1163-1178 Understanding supply chain dynamics: A chaos perspective
by Hwarng, H. Brian & Xie, Na
- 1179-1181 A comment on "Returns to scale and scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis"
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Mostafaee, A.
- 1182-1185 A note on Fukuyama (2000)
by Zhang, Baocheng
- 1186-1189 Reply to comments by Soleimani-damaneh and Mostafaee (2006) and Zhang (2006)
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi
2008, Volume 184, Issue 2
- 397-415 The geometry of nesting problems: A tutorial
by Bennell, Julia A. & Oliveira, Jose F.
- 416-428 The quadratic three-dimensional assignment problem: Exact and approximate solution methods
by Hahn, Peter M. & Kim, Bum-Jin & Stutzle, Thomas & Kanthak, Sebastian & Hightower, William L. & Samra, Harvind & Ding, Zhi & Guignard, Monique
- 429-440 Solving the pallet loading problem
by Martins, Gustavo H.A. & Dell, Robert F.
- 441-457 General scheduling non-approximability results in presence of hierarchical communications
by Giroudeau, R. & Konig, J.C.
- 458-467 Parallel machine scheduling with machine availability and eligibility constraints
by Liao, Lu-Wen & Sheen, Gwo-Ji
- 468-479 Solving a capacitated hub location problem
by Rodriguez-Martin, Inmaculada & Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan Jose
- 480-489 Packing items to feed assembly lines
by de Souza, Mauricio C. & de Carvalho, Carlos R.V. & Brizon, Wellington B.
- 490-508 Supporting offshoring and nearshoring decisions for mass customization manufacturing processes
by Bock, Stefan
- 509-533 A deterministic EOQ model with delays in payments and price-discount offers
by Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 534-548 Discrete time modeling of mean-reverting stochastic processes for real option valuation
by Hahn, Warren J. & Dyer, James S.
- 549-560 A variables sampling plan based on Cpmk for product acceptance determination
by Wu, Chien-Wei & Pearn, W.L.
- 561-573 Random effects model for credit rating transitions
by Kim, Yoonseong & Sohn, So Young
- 574-583 Application of auxiliary Markov chains to start-up demonstration tests
by Martin, Donald E.K.
- 584-609 A server backup model with Markovian arrivals and phase type services
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R. & Agnihothri, Saligrama R.
- 610-626 On selecting interestingness measures for association rules: User oriented description and multiple criteria decision aid
by Lenca, Philippe & Meyer, Patrick & Vaillant, Benoit & Lallich, Stephane
- 627-635 Fuzzy facility location-allocation problem under the Hurwicz criterion
by Wen, Meilin & Iwamura, Kakuzo
- 636-651 A dynamic-programming algorithm for hierarchical discretization of continuous attributes
by Shen, Ching-Cheng & Chen, Yen-Liang
- 652-666 Response time and vendor-assembler relationship in a supply chain
by Ahn, Seongje & Rhim, Hosun & Hun Seog, S.
- 667-684 Capacity allocation, ordering, and pricing decisions in a supply chain with demand and supply uncertainties
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han
- 685-700 DEA based auctions
by Bogetoft, Peter & Nielsen, Kurt
- 701-710 Non-separation in the mean-lower-partial-moment portfolio optimization problem
by Brogan, Anita J. & Stidham Jr., Shaler
- 711-724 Dynamic lot-sizing model for major and minor demands
by Hwang, Hark-Chin & Jaruphongsa, Wikrom
- 725-744 Predicting performance measures for Markovian type of manufacturing systems with product failures
by Pradhan, Salil & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Srihari, Krishnaswami
- 745-758 An economic evaluation model of supply chain flexibility
by Gong, Zhejun
- 759-777 Application of Benders' decomposition to power plant preventive maintenance scheduling
by Canto, Salvador Perez
- 778-792 Efficiency and welfare implications of managed public sector hospital waiting lists
by Goddard, John & Tavakoli, Manouche
- 793-796 A note on channel performance under consignment contract with revenue sharing
by Li, Sijie & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 797-801 Work allocation to stations with varying learning slopes and without buffers
by Cohen, Yuval & Vitner, Gad & Sarin, Subhash
- 802-809 Finding multiple solutions to general integer linear programs
by Tsai, Jung-Fa & Lin, Ming-Hua & Hu, Yi-Chung