Citations for "Rural Nonagricultural Employment and Poverty in Ecuador"
by Lanjouw, Peter
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Reardon, Thomas, 2010.
"The Rural Non-farm Economy: Prospects for Growth and Poverty Reduction,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1429-1441, October.
- Warr, Peter G., 2006.
"Roads and Poverty in Rural Laos,"
2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia
139926, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Paul Winters & Benjamin Davis & Leonardo Corral, 2002.
"Assets, Activities and Income Generation in Rural Mexico: Factoring in social and public capital,"
02-05, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin & Corral, Leonardo, 2002.
"Assets, activities and income generation in rural Mexico: factoring in social and public capital,"
Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 139-156, August.
- Davis, Benjamin & Winters, Paul & Carletto, Gero & Covarrubias, Katia & Quiñones, Esteban J. & Zezza, Alberto & Stamoulis, Kostas & Azzarri, Carlo & DiGiuseppe, Stefania, 2010.
"A Cross-Country Comparison of Rural Income Generating Activities,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 48-63, January.
- Mahabub Hossain, 2004.
"Rural Non-Farm Economy in Bangladesh: A View from Household Surveys,"
CPD Working Paper
40, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia, 2008.
"The Effect of Infrastructure Access and Quality on Non-Farm Enterprises in Rural Indonesia,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/17, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Adugna Lemi, .
"The Dynamics of Income Diversification in Ethiopia: Evidence from Panel data,"
3, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Junior Davis & Dirk Bezemer, 2005.
"Key emerging and conceptual issues in the development of the rural non-farm economy in developing countries and transition economies,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001.
"The rural non-farm sector: issues and evidence from developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 1-23, October.
- Benjamin Davis & Paul Winters & Gero Carletto & Katia Covarrubias & Esteban Quinones & Alberto Zezza & Kostas Stamoulis & Genny Bonomi & Stefania DiGiuseppe, 2007.
"Rural Income Generating Activities; A Cross Country Comparison,"
07-16, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Davis, Benjamin & Covarrubias, Katia & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Winters, Paul C. & Carletto, Calogero & Quinones, Esteban & Zezza, Alberto & Di Giuseppe, Stefania, 2007.
"Rural Income Generating Activities: A Cross Country Comparison,"
106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France
7913, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2004.
"Ecuador : Poverty Assessment,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
14593, The World Bank.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001.
"Intersectoral Transfer, Growth, and Inequality in Rural Ecuador,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 481-496, March.
- Escobal, Javier, 2001.
"The Determinants of Nonfarm Income Diversification in Rural Peru,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 497-508, March.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005.
"The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru,"
727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001.
"Rural Nonfarm Activities and Poverty in the Brazilian Northeast,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 509-528, March.
- Chaplin, Hannah & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2005.
"Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: Evidence from Small-Scale Farms in Poland,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24760, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Winters, Paul C. & Corral, Leonardo & Gordillo, Gustavo, 2001.
"Rural Livelihood Strategies and Social Capital in Latin America: Implications for Rural Development Projects,"
12947, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Zhu, Nong & Luo, Xubei, 2008.
"The impact of remittances on rural poverty and inequality in China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4637, The World Bank.
- G. M. Arif & Hina Nazli & Rashida Haq, 2000.
"Rural Non-agriculture Employment and Poverty in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 1089-1110.
- Zhu, Nong & Luo, Xubei, 2006.
"Nonfarm activity and rural income inequality : a case study of two provinces in China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3811, The World Bank.
- Hentschel, Jesko & Waters, William F., 2002.
"Rural Poverty in Ecuador: Assessing Local Realities for the Development of Anti-poverty Programs,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-47, January.