Ecuador : Poverty Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 14593.
Date of creation: Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Health Monitoring and Evaluation Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Conditions and Volatility Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James J. Heckman & Carmen Pages, 2000.
"The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & James J. Heckman, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," IDB Publications 4119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & James J. Heckman, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," Research Department Publications 4227, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hentschel, Jesko & Waters, William F., 2002. "Rural Poverty in Ecuador: Assessing Local Realities for the Development of Anti-poverty Programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- MacIsaac, Donna & Rama, Martin, 1997. "Determinants of Hourly Earnings in Ecuador: The Role of Labor Market Regulations," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages S136-65, July.
- Vicente Fretes-Cibils & Marcelo M. Giugale & José Roberto López-Cálix, 2003. "Ecuador : An Economic and Social Agenda in the New Millennium," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14613, The World Bank.
- Rob Vos & Niek De Jong, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Ecuador: A CGE Macro-Microsimulation Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 211-232.
- Stephen D. Younger, 1999. "The Relative Progressivity of Social Services in Ecuador," Public Finance Review, , vol. 27(3), pages 310-352, May.
- North, Liisa L. & Cameron, John D., 2000. "Grassroots-Based Rural Development Strategies: Ecuador in Comparative Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1751-1766, October.
- Lanjouw, Peter, 1999. "Rural Nonagricultural Employment and Poverty in Ecuador," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 91-122, October.
- Hentschel, Jesko & Waters, William F. & Vandever Webb, Anna Kathryn, 1996. "Rural poverty in Ecuador : a qualitative assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1576, The World Bank.
- Smith, Stephen C., 2002. "Village Banking and Maternal and Child Health: Evidence from Ecuador and Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 707-723, April.
- Deepa Narayan & Patti Petesch, 2002. "Voices of the Poor : From Many Lands," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14053, October.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:385551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christina Paxson & Norbert Schady, 2007.
"Cognitive Development among Young Children in Ecuador: The Roles of Wealth, Health, and Parenting,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(1).
- Christina Paxson & Norbert Schady, 2005. "Cognitive Development Among Young Children in Ecuador: The Roles of Wealth, Health and Parenting," Working Papers 239, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Paxson, Christina & Schady, Norbert, 2005. "Cognitive development among young children in Ecuador : the roles of wealth, health and parenting," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3605, The World Bank.
- Vicente Fretes-Cibils & Marcelo Giugale & Eduardo Somensatto, 2008. "Revisiting Ecuador's Economic and Social Agenda in an Evolving Landscape," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6540, October.
- Clark Gray & Richard Bilsborrow, 2013. "Environmental Influences on Human Migration in Rural Ecuador," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1217-1241, August.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ecuador - Development Policy Review : Growth, Inclusion and Governance - The Road Ahead," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14376, The World Bank.
- Gray, Clark L., 2009. "Environment, Land, and Rural Out-migration in the Southern Ecuadorian Andes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 457-468, February.
- Schady, Norbert & Araujo, Maria Caridad, 2006. "Cash transfers, conditions, school enrollment, and child work : evidence from a randomized experiment in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3930, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ecuador - Creating Fiscal Space for Poverty Reduction : A Fiscal Management and Public Expenditure Review, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14515, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2008. "Nicaragua - Poverty Assessment : Volume 2. Background Paper," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8103, The World Bank.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Wong, Sara & Sandri, Damiano, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ecuador," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48394, World Bank.
- Ivan Grguric, 2005. "Moving up the income ladder? What are the obstacles: a case study of indigenous people in Latin America," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 29(4), pages 361-381.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.