Citations for "Nonfarm Employment and Poverty in Rural El Salvador"
by Lanjouw, Peter
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Winters, Paul C. & Corral, Leonardo & Gordillo, Gustavo, 2001.
"Rural Livelihood Strategies and Social Capital in Latin America: Implications for Rural Development Projects,"
12947, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Gibson, John & Olivia, Susan, 2010.
"The Effect of Infrastructure Access and Quality on Non-Farm Enterprises in Rural Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 717-726, May.
- Jonasson, Erik & Helfand, Steven M., 2010.
"How Important are Locational Characteristics for Rural Non-agricultural Employment? Lessons from Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 727-741, May.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2012.
"Agriculture and development: A brief review of the literature,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 175-205.
- Maja Micevska & Dil Bahadur Rahut, 2008.
"Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in the Himalayas,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 163-193, October.
- Jackeline Velazco & Vicente Pinilla, 2012.
"Peasant households' acces to land and income diversification. The Peruvian-andean case 1998-2000,"
Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria
1205, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Demeke, Abera Birhanu & Zeller, Manfred, 0.
"Weather Risk and Household Participation in Off-farm Activities in Rural Ethiopia,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture,
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 51.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Reardon, Thomas, 2010.
"The Rural Non-farm Economy: Prospects for Growth and Poverty Reduction,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1429-1441, October.
- Pham, Hung T, 2006.
"Rural Nonfarm Employment Under Trade Reform Evidence From Vietnam, 1993-2002,"
6476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Sur, Mona, 2007.
"Sri Lanka's Rural Non-Farm Economy: Removing Constraints to Pro-Poor Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2056-2078, December.
- Emran, M. Shabe & Otsuka, Misuzu & Shilpi, Forhad, 2003.
"Gender, generations, and nonfarm participation,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3087, The World Bank.
- Stifel, David, 2010.
"The rural non-farm economy, livelihood strategies and household welfare,"
Journal of Cooperatives,
NCERA-210, vol. 4(1), March.
- Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin & Corral, Leonardo, 2002.
"Assets, activities and income generation in rural Mexico: factoring in social and public capital,"
Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 139-156, August.
- Winters, Paul C. & Davis, Benjamin & Corral, Leonardo, 2001.
"Assets, Activities and Income Generation in Rural Mexico: Factoring in Social and Public Capital,"
12898, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Paul Winters & Benjamin Davis & Leonardo Corral, 2002.
"Assets, Activities and Income Generation in Rural Mexico: Factoring in social and public capital,"
02-05, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Owusu, Victor & Abdulai, Awudu & Abdul-Rahman, Seini, 2011.
"Non-farm work and food security among farm households in Northern Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 108-118, April.
- Matshe, Innocent & Young, Trevor, 2004.
"Off-farm labour allocation decisions in small-scale rural households in Zimbabwe,"
Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 175-186, May.
- Carmen Diana Deere & Rosa Luz Durán & Merrilee Mardon & Tom Masterson, 2004.
"Female Land Rights and Rural Household Incomes in Brazil, Paraguay and Peru,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2004-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Cornilius Chikawama, 2004.
"Quota Rural Off-Farm Employment and Farm Investment: An Analytical Framework and Evidence from Zimbabwe,"
E04, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- World Bank, 2006.
"Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
8172, The World Bank.
- Dil Bahadur Rahut & Maja Micevska Scharf, 2012.
"Livelihood diversification strategies in the Himalayas,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(4), pages 558-582, October.
- Walter Sosa-Escudero & Mariana Marchionni & Omar Arias, 2006.
"Sources of Income Persistence: Evidence from Rural El Salvador,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0037, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Siegel, Paul B., 2005.
"Using an asset-based approach to identify drivers of sustainable rural growth and poverty reduction in Central America : a conceptual framework,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3475, The World Bank.
- Cornilius Chikwama, 2004.
"Rural Off-Farm Employment and Farm Investment: An Analytical Framework and Evidence from Zimbabwe,"
CERT Discussion Papers
0403, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- João Pedro W. de Azevedo, 2004.
"Entrepreneurship And Liquidity Constraints In Deprived Areas: Evidence From The Slums Of Rio De Janeiro,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
135, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Micevska, Maja B., 2007.
"Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in the Eastern Himalayas,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007
22, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio & Escobar, German, 2001.
"Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in Latin America: Overview and Policy Implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 395-409, March.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001.
"Rural Nonfarm Activities and Poverty in the Brazilian Northeast,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 509-528, March.