Iterated bootstrap with applications to frontier models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Humboldt Universitaet Berlin in its series Statistic und Oekonometrie with number 9302.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Hall, P. & Hardle, W. & Simar, L., 1991. "Iterated bootstrap with applications to frontier models," CORE Discussion Papers 1991021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-74, October.
- Hall, Peter & Hardle, Wolfgang & Simar, Leopold, 1993.
"On the inconsistency of bootstrap distribution estimators,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-18, June.
- Hall, P. & Hardle, W. & Simar, L., 1991. "On teh inconsistency of bootstrap distribution estimators," CORE Discussion Papers 1991020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Simar, L., 1991. "Estimating efficiencies from frontier models with panel data: a comparison of parametric, non-parametric and semi-parametric methods with boot strapping," CORE Discussion Papers 1991026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Panutat Satchachai & Peter Schmidt, 2010. "Estimates of technical inefficiency in stochastic frontier models with panel data: generalized panel jackknife estimation," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 83-97, October.
- Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D. & Valdmanis, V., 1995. "Estimating output substitutability of hospital services: A distance function approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 575-587, February.
- Myungsup Kim & Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 2006.
"On the Accuracy of Bootstrap Confidence Intervals for Efficiency Levels in Stochastic Frontier Models with Panel Data,"
0704, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Myungsup Kim & Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 2007. "On the accuracy of bootstrap confidence intervals for efficiency levels in stochastic frontier models with panel data," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 165-181, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.