On teh inconsistency of bootstrap distribution estimators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1991020.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Hall, Peter & Hardle, Wolfgang & Simar, Leopold, 1993. "On the inconsistency of bootstrap distribution estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-18, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myungsup Kim & Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 2006.
"On the Accuracy of Bootstrap Confidence Intervals for Efficiency Levels in Stochastic Frontier Models with Panel Data,"
0704, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Myungsup Kim & Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 2007. "On the accuracy of bootstrap confidence intervals for efficiency levels in stochastic frontier models with panel data," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 165-181, December.
- Qu Feng & William C. Horrace, 2012.
"Alternative technical efficiency measures: Skew, bias and scale,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 253-268, 03.
- Qu Feng & William C. Horrace, 2010. "Alternative Technical Efficiency Measures: Skew, Bias, and Scale," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 121, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- B.U.PARK & Wolfgang HAERDLE, .
"Testing increasing dispersion,"
Statistic und Oekonometrie
9314, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & Byeong PARK, 1994. "Testing increasing dispersion," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,2, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & PARK, Byeong, 1992. "Testing increasing dispersion," CORE Discussion Papers 1992024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hall, P. & Hardle, W. & Simar, L., 1991.
"Iterated bootstrap with applications to frontier models,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1991021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Leopold SIMAR & Wolfgang HAERDLE, . "Iterated bootstrap with applications to frontier models," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9302, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Feng, Qu & Horrace, William C., 2012. "Estimating technical efficiency in micro panels," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 730-733.
- González-Manteiga, Wenceslao & Prada Sánchez, José Manuel & Romo, Juan, . "The bootstrap -A review," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/2833, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.