MULTIMAC IV: A Disaggregated Econometric Model of the Austrian Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by WIFO in its series WIFO Working Papers with number 160.
Length: 54 pages
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Ökonometrie; MULTIMAC IV: A Disaggregated Econometric Model of the Austrian Economy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kurt Kratena, .
"Prices and Factor Demand in an Endogenized Input-Output Model,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Kurt Kratena, 2005. "Prices and factor demand in an endogenized input-output model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 47-56.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, . "Regularity and Cointegration in Demand Systems," WIFO Working Papers 105, WIFO.
- Russel J. Cooper & Keith R. McLaren, 1992. "An Empirically Oriented Demand System with Improved Regularity Properties," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(3), pages 652-68, August.
- N. Bayerl & Oliver Fritz & Robert Hierlaender & G. Streicher, 2008. "Exports, Services and Value Added - A National, International and Regional Analysis for Austria," FIW Research Reports series I-008, FIW.
- Lassnigg, Lorenz, 2006. "Approaches for the anticipation of skill needs in the Transitional Labour Market perspecitve: the Austrian experience," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-105, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Daniela Kletzan & Angela Köppl & Kurt Kratena, 2002. "E3 Impacts of Domestic Emissions Trading Regimes in Liberalised Energy Markets. Carbon Leakage or Double Dividend?," WIFO Working Papers 177, WIFO.
- Kurt Kratena & Markus Marterbauer & Serguei Kaniovski, 2003. "Auswirkungen öffentlicher Konjunkturimpulse auf Wachstum und Beschäftigung," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 29(4), pages 503-530.
- Oliver Fritz & G. Streicher, 2008. "Trade Effects of Service Liberalization in the EU - Simulation of Regional Macroeconomic Effects for Austria," FIW Research Reports series I-005, FIW.
- Kurt Kratena, 2004. "Intra-Industry Trade and Input Demand," WIFO Working Papers 238, WIFO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.