Bangladesh : Growth and Export Competitiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8569.
Date of creation: May 2005
Date of revision:
Economic Theory and Research Transport - Airports and Air Services Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Governance - Governance Indicators;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2002. "Poverty in Bangladesh : Building on Progress," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 15303, The World Bank.
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Aid for Trade: An Investment-Benefit Road Map from South Asia," ADB Reports, Asian Development Bank (ADB) RPT136015-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 20 Nov 2013.
- World Bank, 2011. "Fostering Technology Absorption in Southern African Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 2356, February.
- David Brady & Michael Spence, 2010. "Leadership and Growth : Commission on Growth and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 2404, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.