Zambia - The Relevance of a Rules-Based Maize Marketing Policy : An Experimental Case Study of Zambia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 7647.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Political Economy Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Food and Beverage Industry Agriculture - Food Security Industry Public Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nijhoff, Jan J. & Tschirley, David L. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Tembo, Gelson & Arlindo, Pedro & Mwiinga, Billy & Shaffer, James D. & Weber, Michael T. & Donovan, Cynthia & Boughton, Duncan, 2003. "Coordination for Long-Term Food Security by Government, Private Sector and Donors: Issues and Challenges," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11319, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 1998.
"A Theory of Fairness, Competition and Cooperation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 1999. "A Theory Of Fairness, Competition, And Cooperation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 114(3), pages 817-868, August.
- Chaim Fershtman & Uri Gneezy, 2001.
"Discrimination In A Segmented Society: An Experimental Approach,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(1), pages 351-377, February.
- Fershtman, C. & Gneezy, U., 2000. "Discrimination in a Segmented Society: an Experimental Approach," Papers 2000-9, Tel Aviv.
- Jayne, T.S. & Zulu, Ballard & Nijhoff, J.J., 2006. "Stabilizing food markets in eastern and southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 328-341, August.
- William A. Masters & Paul V. Preckel, 1997. "A Spatial Analysis of Maize Marketing Policy Reforms in Zambia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 514-523.
- Kherallah, Mylène & Delgado, Christopher L. & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Minot, Nicholas & Johnson, Michael, 2002. "Reforming agricultural markets in Africa," Food policy statements 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.