Niger - Impacts of Sustainable Land Management Programs on Land Management and Poverty in Niger
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 3050.
Date of creation: Feb 2009
Date of revision:
Agriculture - Crops & Crop Management Systems Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies Climate Change Poverty Reduction - Poverty Monitoring & Analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998.
"Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1017-1098, September.
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998. "Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data," NBER Working Papers 6699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Abadie & David Drukker & Jane Leber Herr & Guido W. Imbens, 2004. "Implementing matching estimators for average treatment effects in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 290-311, September.
- Pender, John & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Gerard, Bruno & Kato, Edward, 2008.
"Impacts of inventory credit, input supply shops, and fertilizer microdosing in the drylands of Niger:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
763, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pender, John L. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Gerard, Bruno & Edward, Kato, 2006. "Impacts of Inventory Credit, Input Supply Shops and Fertilizer Micro-Dosing in the Drylands of Niger," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25643, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tahirou Abdoulaye & John H. Sanders, 2005. "Stages and determinants of fertilizer use in semiarid African agriculture: the Niger experience," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 167-179, 03.
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004.
"Sending Farmers Back to School: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools in Indonesia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 45-62.
- Feder, Gershon & Murgai, Rinku & Quizon, Jaime B., 2003. "Sending farmers back to school - the impact of farmer field schools in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3022, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.