AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 33.
Date of creation: Apr 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.upf.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2009.
"Environmental Regulation and Industry Dynamics,"
Departmental Working Papers
0903, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Eric Rasmusen & Santanu Roy, 1995.
"The Learning Curve in a Competitive Industry,"
- Peter Thompson & Mihaela Pintea, 2008.
"Sorting, Selection, and Industry Shakeouts,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 23-40, August.
- Klepper, Steven & Miller, John H., 1995. "Entry, exit, and shakeouts in the United States in new manufactured products," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 567-591, December.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Chung-Yi Tse, 2006. "Creative Destruction in Industries," NBER Working Papers 12520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santanu Roy & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2004. "Investment, Externalities & Industry Dynamics," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 144, Econometric Society.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Wage bargaining, productivity growth and long-run industry structure," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 923-930.
- Zhu Wang, 2006. "Learning, diffusion and the industry life cycle," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 04-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.