Risk and potential insurance in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/10145.
Date of creation: Jun 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: European Economic Review (1999) v.43 n° 7,p.1237-1256
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Forni, Mario, 1996. "Consumption volatility and income persistence in the permanent income model," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 223-234, September.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Giovanni Peri, 1999.
"Regional Nonadjustment and Fiscal Policy: Lessons for EMU,"
NBER Working Papers
6431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Giovanni Peri., 1998. "Regional Nonadjustment and Fiscal Policy: Lessons for EMU," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-096, University of California at Berkeley.
- John Y. Campbell, 1988.
"Does Saving Anticipate Declining Labor Income? An Alternative Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis,"
NBER Working Papers
1805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y, 1987. "Does Saving Anticipate Declining Labor Income? An Alternative Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1249-73, November.
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco, 1997. "Aggregation and the Microfoundations of Dynamic Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288008.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R., 1995.
"Fiscal flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for monetary union in Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 253-274, February.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R, 1994. "Fiscal Flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for Monetary Union in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Jeffrey Sachs, 1991.
"Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe From the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
3855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe from the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2000.
"Risk sharing and industrial specialization ; regional and international evidence,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 00-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 2003. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 903-918, June.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, S. & Sorensen, B.E. & Yosha, O., 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Papers 16-99, Tel Aviv.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. S�rensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Working Papers 99-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," JCPR Working Papers 86, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Sorensen, Bent E & Yosha, Oved, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tim Worrall & Pierre M Picard, 2009.
"Currency Areas and International Assistance,"
2009 Meeting Papers
903, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & WORRALL, Tim, 2007. "Currency areas and international assistance," CORE Discussion Papers 2007052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tim Worrall & Pierre M. Picard, 2007. "Currency Areas and International Assistance," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/01, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 2000.
" Economic and Social Security in the Twenty-First Century, with Attention to Europe,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 327-48, June.
- DREZE, Jacques, 2000. "Economic and social security in the twenty-first century, with attention to Europe," CORE Discussion Papers 2000015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco Del Negro, 1999.
"Asymmetric shocks among U.S. states,"
9903, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio & Sempere, Jaume, 2006. "A theoretical model of nations, regions and fiscal integration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 132-157, January.
- Mojon, Benoît & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele & Kashyap, Anil K., 2003.
"The output composition puzzle: a difference in the monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area and U.S,"
Working Paper Series
0268, European Central Bank.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Anil K. Kashyap & Benoit Mojon & Daniele Terlizzese, 2003. "The Output Composition Puzzle: A Difference in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Euro Area and U.S," NBER Working Papers 9985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pacheco, Luís Miguel, 2000. "Fiscal Federalism, EMU and Shock Absorption Mechanisms: A Guide to the Literature," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, 03.
- Sebnem Kalemi-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2000. "Risk Sharing and Sectoral Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1582, Econometric Society.
- Pierre M. Picard & Tim Worrall, 2009. "Currency Unions and International Assistance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Amador, Joao L. M., 2000. "Fiscal Federalism in Continuous Time Stochastic Economies," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp383, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Seitz, Helmut, 2001. "Fiscal federalism and risk sharing in Germany: the role of size differences," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-20, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín & Jaume Sempere, 2000. "Is Regionalism Better For Economic Integration? Nations, Regions, And Risk Sharing," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Javier Capó Parrilla & Xisco Oliver Rullán, 2002. "Evaluación del efecto estabilizador del presupuesto español y propuestas de estabilización fiscal para la Unión Monetaria Europea," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 162(3), pages 35-60, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.