Trade Protection Measures, Agricultural and Food Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey in its series Working Papers with number 0401.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Head Office, Istiklal Cad. 10 Ulus, 06100 Ankara
Phone: (90 312) 507 5000
Fax: (90 312) 507 5640
Web page: http://www.tcmb.gov.tr
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-01-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-01 (International Trade)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999.
"Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 191-201, May.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999. "Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Ilker Domac & Eray M. Yucel, 2003.
"What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?,"
0307, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ilker Domaç & Eray M. Yücel, 2005. "What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 141-164, April.
- Domac, Ilker & Yucel, Eray M., 2004. "What triggers inflation in emerging market economics?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3376, The World Bank.
- Lamb, Russell L., 2000. "Food crops, exports, and the short-run policy response of agriculture in Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 271-298, April.
- Soner Baskaya & Pelin Berkmen & H.Murat Ozbilgin & Erdal Yilmaz, 1999. "TEFE ve TUFE Endeksleri ile Alt Kalemlerindeki Mevsimsel Hareketlerin Incelenmesi," Working Papers 9902, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Dostie, B. & Haggblade, S. & Randriamamonjy, J., 2002.
"Seasonal poverty in Madagascar: magnitude and solutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 493-518.
- Benoit Dostie & Steven Haggblade & Josée Randriamamonjy, 2002. "Seasonal Poverty in Madagascar: Magnitude and Solutions," Cahiers de recherche 02-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2000. "The macro dimensions of food security: economic growth, equitable distribution, and food price stability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-295, June.
- M S Mohanty & Marc Klau, 2001. "What determines inflation in emerging market economies?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 1-38 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jayne, T. S. & Jones, Stephen, 1997. "Food marketing and pricing policy in Eastern and Southern Africa: A survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1505-1527, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gulhanim Kayatas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.