African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
2004 Inaugural Symposium, December 6-8, 2004, Nairobi, Kenya
Contact information of African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE):
Postal: c/o FORMAT, 5th Floor, Muthaiga Mini Market, Limuru Road, P.O. Box 79 - 00621 Village Market, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: 254 20 6752866
Web page: http://www.aaae-africa.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aaaeke
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 9525 Consumers' Perceptions and Willingness to Pay for Organic Vegetable in Benin and Ghana
by Nouhoheflin, Theodore & Coulibaly, Ousmane & Cherry, Andy J. & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Adegbola, Patrice Ygue
- 9523 Socioeconomic Analysis of the Roles of Agriculture in Morocco
by Moussoui, Mohamed
- 9543 Farmer Perception of Technology and its Impact on Technology Uptake: The Case of Fodder Legume in Central Kenya Highlands
by Sinja, Judith & Karugia, Joseph Thuo & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Waithaka, Michael M. & Miano, M.D. & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo & Romney, D.
- 9542 Ex-Ante Evaluation of Nutrition and Health Benefits of Biofortified Cassava Roots in Nigeria: The Dalys Approach
by Manyong, Victor M. & Bamire, A.S. & Sanusi, I.O. & Awotide, D.O.
- 9541 The Challenge of Agriculture, Environment and Sustainable Development in Botswana
by Acquah, Benjamin K.
- 9540 Causes of Household Food Insecurity in Koredegaga Peasant Association, Oromiya Zone, Ethiopia
by Kidane, Habtom & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Kundhlande, Godfrey
- 9539 Payments for Environmental Services under Emerging International Agreements: A Basis for Inclusion of Agricultural Soil Carbon Sinks
by Odera, Michael M. & Kimani, Stephen K.
- 9538 The Effects of HIV/Aids on Agricultural Production and Poverty in Kenya
by Ndirangu, Lydia K. & Kimalu, Paul
- 9537 Explaining Poverty in Uganda: Evidence from the Uganda National Household Survey
by Kraybill, David S. & Bashaasha, Bernard
- 9536 Strategic Plan of the African Union Commission on Rural Economy and Agriculture
by Tambi, Emmanuel N.
- 9535 Market and Coordination Failures in Poor Rural Economies: Policy Implications for Agricultural and Rural Development
by Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Poulton, Colin
- 9534 Revisiting Estimation of Agricultural Production Function for Sustainable Agricultural Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA): Evidence from Togo
by Koffi-Tessio, Egnonto M.
- 9533 Exporting Kenya's Horticultural Products: Challenges and Opportunities in The 21st Century
by Nyangweso, P.M. & Odhiambo, Mark O.
- 9532 Social Capital and Soil Erosion Control in Agriculturally Marginal Areas of Kenya: The Case of Machakos and Taita-Taveta Districts
by Obare, Gideon A. & Mwakubo, Samuel M. & Ouma, Emily Awuor & Mohammed, Lutta & Omiti, John M.
- 9531 Reflection on All Africa Conference on Assuring Food and Nutrition Security in Africa by 2020
by Otim, John Joseph
- 9530 The Roles of Agriculture in the Development Process: Recent Experiences and Lessons from Ethiopia
by Gebre-Selassie, Samuel
- 9529 Striving for Higher Impacts in Agricultural Research and Development
by Waithaka, Michael M. & Minde, Isaac J.
- 9528 Regional Networking and Multilateral Context: Enhancing Capabilities in Africa
by Soliman, Marwan
- 9527 The Role of Agriculture in the Development Process: Recent Experiences from Ghana
by Asuming-Brempong, Samuel
- 9526 Economics of Insecticide use and Potential for Bt Maize Varieties in the Control of Stalkborer in Kenya
by Wanyama, Joseph M. & De Groote, Hugo & Mose, Lawrence Obae & Odendo, Martins & Ouma, James Okuro & Owuor, George & Lutta, M. & Ndung'U, J. & Mutoko, M.C.
- 9524 Soil Fertility Management Choice in the Maize-Based Smallholder Farming System in Malawi
by Wobst, Peter & Tchale, Hardwick & Frohberg, Klaus
- 9522 The Welfare Impacts of Domestic and International Agricultural Efficiency Gains A South African Case Study
by McDonald, Scott & Pauw, Kalie & Punt, Cecilia
- 9521 Competitive Strategy through Innovative Partnerships at the Regional Level: The Case of Tomatoes and Soybean Value Chains in Northern Togo
by Maatman, A. & Konlambigue, Abdou & Yatombo, T.
- 9520 Household Water Coping Behaviour and Costs in the Volta Basin of Ghana
by Osei-Asare, Yaw Bonsu
- 9519 Expanding the Frontiers of Agricultural Economics to Meet the Future Challenges of Agricultural Development
by Kirsten, Johann F.
- 9518 Performance of African Agricultural Exports and External Market Access Conditions under International Trade Reforms
by Nyangito, Hezron Omare
- 9517 The Food Security Equation: What is the Role of Gender and Social Amenities in this Paradigm? A Focus on Rural Households in Yala division, Siaya district, Kenya
by Oluoch-Kosura, Willis & Otieno, David Jakinda & Marenya, Paswel Phiri
- 9516 Priorities and Preconditions for Successful Investment in Smallholder Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Poulton, Colin & Dorward, Andrew & Jowett, A. & Peacock, C. & Urey, Ian
- 9515 Breaking the "Fertilizer Poverty" and Food Insecurity Traps in Smallholder Maize Based Farming System in Southern Africa: Experiences and Lessons from Soil Fertility Network/Economics and Policy Working Group (EPWG)
by Mekuria, Mulugetta & Waddington, Stephen R. & Siziba, Shephard
- 9514 Building a Food Security and Policy Information Portal for Africa (FSIP)
by Dione, Josue & Kagwanja, Joan & Weber, Michael T. & Staatz, John M. & Kelly, Valerie A.
- 9513 Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics for Eastern, Central and Southern Africa
by Bashaasha, Bernard