Technological Diversity in an Evolutionary Industry Model with Localized Learning and Network Externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 with number 13.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Jonard, N. & Yfldizoglu, M., 1998. "Technological diversity in an evolutionary industry model with localized learning and network externalities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 35-53, March.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993.
"Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-71, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Cowan, Robin & Gunby, Philip, 1996. "Sprayed to Death: Path Dependence, Lock-In and Pest Control Strategies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 521-42, May.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Durlauf, Steven N, 1991.
"Multiple Equilibria and Persistence in Aggregate Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 70-74, May.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1992. "Multiple Equilibria and Persistence in Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 3629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cowan, Robin, 1990.
"Nuclear Power Reactors: A Study in Technological Lock-in,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(03), pages 541-567, September.
- Cowan, Robin, 1988. "Nuclear Power Reactors: A Study In Technological Lock-In," Working Papers 88-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Mills, David E & Schumann, Laurence, 1985. "Industry Structure with Fluctuating Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 758-67, September.
- Thomas Brenner, Niels Weigelt, -DISCUSSANT: Gianfranco Guilioni, 2000.
"The Evolution Of Industrial Clusters- Simulating Spatial Dynamics,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
284, Society for Computational Economics.
- Thomas Brenner & Niels Weigelt, 2001. "The Evolution Of Industrial Clusters — Simulating Spatial Dynamics," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 127-147.
- Witold Kwasnicki, 2002. "Evolutionary models’ comparative analysis. Methodology proposition based on selected neo-schumpeterian models of industrial dynamics," Microeconomics 0203002, EconWPA.
- Patrick Llerena & Vanessa Oltra, 2000.
"Diversity of Innovative Strategy as a Source of Technological Performance,"
DRUID Working Papers
00-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Llerena, Patrick & Oltra, Vanessa, 2002. "Diversity of innovative strategy as a source of technological performance," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 179-201, June.
- Patrick LLERENA & Vanessa OLTRA, 2001. "Diversity of innovative strategy as a source of technological performance," Working Papers of BETA 2001-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dospinescu, Andrei Silviu, 2011. "Analyzing the Dynamics of Relative Prices on a Market with Speculative and Non-Speculative Agents Based on the Evolutionary Model," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 72-87, March.
- Paolo Lupi, 1998. "The Propagation of Cooperation in a Model of Learning with Endogenous Aspirations," Research in Economics 98-06-052e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Kretschmer, Tobias, 2004. "Upgrading and niche usage of PC operating systems," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1155-1182, November.
- Heli Koski & Tobias Kretschmer, 2004. "Survey on Competing in Network Industries: Firm Strategies, Market Outcomes, and Policy Implications," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-31, 03.
- Yildizoglu, Murat, 2002.
"Competing R&D Strategies in an Evolutionary Industry Model,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 51-65, February.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 1999. "Competing R&D Strategies in an Evolutionary Industry Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 343, Society for Computational Economics.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 1999. "Competing R&D Strategies in an Evolutionary Industry Model," Working Papers of BETA 9914, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Albert Faber & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Models in evolutionary economics and environmental policy: Towards an evolutionary environmental economics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-15, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (Université Aix-Marseille3), 2009. "Evolutionary approaches of economic dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.