Territorial Pact in context of Europe 2020
AbstractAccording to general acceptation, territorial pact is a contract between a different country's level of government (local, regional, national), a formalized local partnership on different market. This contract represents the relationship between governance and widespread participation of different social group, for different objectives (economic, social, and cultural). In the context of an enlarged European Union and Strategy 2020, cultural/natural heritage plays an important and clear role in at least four initiatives: innovation union, the digital agenda, and an industrial policy for the globalisation era and an agenda for new skills and jobs. The one important instrument for sustain these initiatives is territorial pact, also, a new mode of governance in European Union.This paper presents the general specification concerning to relation between heritage and territorial pacts in context of Europe 2020.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 56714.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 2014
Date of revision: 07 Apr 2014
territorial pact; cultural heritage; regional development; Europe 2020;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-22 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonio Accetturo & Guido de Blasio, 2011.
"Policies for local development: an evaluation of Italy's "Patti Territoriali","
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area
789, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Accetturo, Antonio & de Blasio, Guido, 2012. "Policies for local development: An evaluation of Italy's â€œPatti Territorialiâ€," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 15-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.