Il Mezzogiorno nella letteratura economica del 2011
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Società editrice il Mulino in its journal Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesco Pigliaru & Luciano Mauro, 2011.
"Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1866, European Regional Science Association.
- L. Mauro & F. Pigliaru, 2011. "Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide," Working Paper CRENoS 201103, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Marco Sideri, 2012.
"Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2011.
"Drivers of Regional Efficiency Differentials in Italy: Technical Inefficiency or Allocative Distortions?,"
Growth and Change,
Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 42(3), pages 351-375, 09.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2008. "Drivers of regional efficiency differentials in Italy: technical inefficiency or allocative distortions?," CERIS Working Paper 200802, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2011. "Are the subsidies to private capital useful? A Multiple Regression Discontinuity Design Approach," Working Papers 12, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Petraglia C. & Scalera D., 2012. "Le politiche per il Mezzogiorno negli anni della crisi (2007-2012)," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 1023-1048.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.