Long term evolution of the bilateral Trade between China and Spain, 1988-2011
AbstractThis paper offers the first results of an ongoing research project on the Intra Industry Trade (IIT) in Spanish trade using microdata from COMEXT database to calculate the levels of IIT in manufactures trade between 1988 and 2011. The analysis offers the figures of the long term evolution of the bilateral trade, the advantages and IIT between China and Spain, and also its distribution between horizontal and vertical IIT. Besides, the paper offers the sectorial levels of IIT.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 51841.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision: 2013
Intra Industry Trade; China; Spain;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-12-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-15 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1980. "Intra-industry trade under perfect monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175, May.
- Xiaoling Hu & Yue Ma, 1999. "International intra-industry trade of China," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 82-101, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.