International intra-industry trade of China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 135 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris, 1984. "A cross section analysis of intra-industry trade in the U.K," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 319-344, August.
- Caves, Richard E, 1981. "Intra-Industry Trade and Market Structure in the Industrial Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 203-23, July.
- David Greenaway & Robert Hine & Chris Milner, 1994. "Country-specific factors and the pattern of horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade in the UK," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 77-100, March.
- Kiertisak Toh, 1982. "A cross-section analysis of intra-industry trade in U.S. manufacturing industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 281-301, June.
- Balassa, Bela, 1986. "The Determinants of Intra-industry Specialization in United States Trade," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 220-33, July.
- Tharakan, P. K. M., 1984. "Intra-industry trade between the industrial countries and the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 213-227.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.