Fundamentos hipotéticos para investigar la crisis económica contemporánea
[Hypothetical foundations to investigate the contemporary economic crisis]
AbstractThe paper seeks to integrate the theoretical developments in the field of imperfect competition and monopoly, and operation of the firm in such conditions, with the theories of income distribution, particularly among the macroeconomic aggregates of capital and labor. And formulating a working hypothesis to focus the breaking of the capital accumulation process expressed in the current economic crisis, from a holistic perspective.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 43067.
Date of creation: 25 May 2012
Date of revision: 14 Nov 2012
Income distribution; capital accumulation; centralization of capital; dominant enterprises; efficient and effective use of resources. Overproduction crisis; Crisis by disproportional growth;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - General
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coase, R. H., 1990. "The Firm, the Market, and the Law," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226111018, June.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Sergio, Reuben, 2009.
"La crisis económica actual, una visión desde la economía política
[The actual economic crisis, a vision from the Political Economy]," MPRA Paper 15513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.