Report NEP-HME-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio, Reuben, 2012.
"Fundamentos hipotéticos para investigar la crisis económica contemporánea
[Hypothetical foundations to investigate the contemporary economic crisis]," MPRA Paper 43067, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2012.
- Petersen, Thomas & Faber, Malte, 2012. "Karl Marx: Herakles oder Sisyphos?Eine philosophische und ökonomische Untersuchung," Working Papers 0520, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "General formal foundations of the virtuous deficit–profit symmetry and the vicious debt deflation," MPRA Paper 42912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "The Frail Grounds of the Ricardian Dynamics," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-43, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012. "From Marxian school of economic thought to system paradigm in economic studies: the institutional matrices theory," MPRA Paper 42998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krancke, Jan & Vidal, Miguel & Fier, Andreas, 2012. "Changing the rules: Applying a more economic approach to dynamic telecom markets," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 66976, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jean-Marc Weller, 2012. "An Ethnographer among Street-Level Bureaucrats and New Public Management," Working Papers CEB 12-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Revold Entov & Alexander Radygin & Yuri Simachev, 2012. "State and Denationalization: Risks and Constraints of a “New Privatization Policy”," Working Papers 0039, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Lenger, Alexander & Kruse, Jan, 2012. "Rekonstruktive Forschungsmethoden in der deutschen Volkswirtschaftslehre: Eine explorative Erhebung zugrunde liegender Repräsentationsmuster," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2012, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Desiderio, Saul & Chen, Siyan, 2012. "Long-run consequences of debt in a stock-flow consistent network economy," MPRA Paper 43011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2012-15, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Make a bubble, take a free lunch, break a bank," MPRA Paper 42996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2012. "Historical Sources of Institutional Trajectories in Economic Development: China, Japan, and Korea Compared," ADBI Working Papers 397, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012. "A shift in the prevailing institutional models of the global order:is a new cycle starting?," MPRA Paper 42999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "On Keynes's Z-function," MPRA Paper 42918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annette Freyberg-inan & Ruya Kocer, 2012. "WP 123: “Gone Fishing” Modeling Diversity in Work Ethics," AIAS Working Papers 123, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.