Fundamentos hipotéticos para proyectos de investigación sobre la crisis económica contemporánea
[Hypothetical foundations for research projects on the contemporary economic crisis]
AbstractThe paper seeks to integrate the theoretical developments in the field of imperfect competition and monopoly, and operation of the firm in such conditions, with the theories of income distribution, particularly among the macroeconomic aggregates of capital and labor. And formulating a working hypothesis to focus the breaking of the capital accumulation process expressed in the current economic crisis, from a holistic perspective.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 39591.
Date of creation: May 2012
Date of revision:
Distribución del ingreso; Acumulación del capital; Centralización del capital; Empresas dominantes: Uso eficiente y eficaz de los recursos; Crisis por sobreproducción; Crisis por desproporción;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D59 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romain Ranciere & Michael Kumhof, 2010.
"Inequality, Leverage and Crises,"
IMF Working Papers
10/268, International Monetary Fund.
- Sergio, Reuben, 2009.
"La crisis económica actual, una visión desde la economía política
[The actual economic crisis, a vision from the Political Economy]," MPRA Paper 15513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coase, R. H., 1990. "The Firm, the Market, and the Law," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226111018.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.