Agrarian Economy and Rural Development - realities and perspectives for Romania
AbstractThe volume contains the papers accepted and published in the proceedings of the 3rd International symposium entitled: ‘Agrarian Economy and Rural Development - realities and perspectives for Romania’, organized by the Institute of Research for Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Bucharest in cooperation with, Institute of Agricultural Economics, Belgrade – Serbia, Institute for Economy, Finance and Statistics, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, Academy of Economic Studies - The Faculty Of Agro-Food And Environment Economy, Bucharest, Romania, University of Agrarian Sciences and Veterinary Medicine – The Faculty Of Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, Bucharest, Romania, Petroleum and Gas University of Ploiesti - Faculty of Economic Sciences, Romania, University “Dunarea De Jos”- Faculty of Economy and Business Administration Galati, Romania, under the high scientific patronage of Academy of Agriculture and Forest Sciences "Gheorghe Ionescu Sisesti" and The Balkan Scientific Association of Agrarian Economists, held in Bucharest, Romania, October, 11- 13, 2012 The proceedings are structured in accordance with the sessions of the conference and it includes papers and relevant contributions on plenary speakers, Economy, management and agricultural marketing and Rural development and agricultural policies. Publishing this volume represents a term of the interest expressed by the highest academic and research groups in Romania and EU with interests in the agricultural sector. In the symposium proceedings are shared knowledge, experience and the newest results of your research in the agrarian economy and rural development domain related to the food quality and security, innovation and struggle against climate changes, biodiversity conservation, enhanced competitiveness and efficiency in agriculture and rural development, etc.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 41661.
Date of creation: 01 Oct 2012
Date of revision:
agriculture; rural development; rural economy; CAP;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greiner, Romy & Patterson, Louisa & Miller, Owen, 2009. "Motivations, risk perceptions and adoption of conservation practices by farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 99(2-3), pages 86-104, February.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Morwitz, Vicki G. & Kumar, V., 2000. "Sales forecasts for existing consumer products and services: Do purchase intentions contribute to accuracy?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 383-397.
- Mariana BRAN, 2012. "Climatic Risk On Economical Results In A Farming Society Of South Muntenia Region," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 2(26), pages 95 - 102, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.