Romanian public marketing in terms of necessity, collaboration and mix
AbstractThe paper carries out a short literature review on public sector and public marketing terms. The findings of the paper’s study shows that the Romanian public sector should give more importance to marketing activities, as 87% of the respondents sustained when asked about their necessity. Within a public institution, the marketing specialists should cooperate with research& development, sales and financial departments. The study results reaffirm the importance of the 4 P of the marketing mix when making an offer, and place them on the top positions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 25133.
Date of creation: 14 May 2010
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Analele Universităţii Ovidius Constanţa. Seria: Știinţe Economice ISSN 1582 – 9383 issue 1.Volumu(2010): pp. 72-76
public marketing; knowledge; specialists; cooperation;
Other versions of this item:
- Adriana Grigorescu, & Alina Elena Blalia,, 2010. "Romanian Public Marketing in Terms of Necessity,Collaboration and Mix," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1049-1054, May.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2009. "Renewal marketing management in public and business organizations," MPRA Paper 25128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2009. "The increasing importance of public marketing: Explanations, applications and limits of marketing within public administration," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 197-212, June.
- Nicolae Al. Pop & Anca-Daniela Vl?doi, 2009. "The marketer-a complex specialist, a man of concept, decision and action," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(25), pages 9-20, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.