Report NEP-MKT-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderson, Simon & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura, 2010. "Getting into Your Head(Ache): The Information Content of Advertising in the Over-the-Counter Analgesics Industry," MPRA Paper 24916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Herweg, 2010. "Uncertain Demand, Consumer Loss Aversion, and Flat-Rate Tariffs," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse14_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2010. "Romanian public marketing in terms of necessity, collaboration and mix," MPRA Paper 25133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00517721_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nathan Charles Craig & Nicole DeHoratius & Ananth Raman, 2010. "The Impact of Supplier Reliability on Retailer Demand," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-034, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2013.
- Muller, L. & Ruffieux, B., 2010. "Do price-tags influence consumers' willingness to pay ? On external validity of using auctions for measuring value," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 201003, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bonroy, O. & LemariÃ©, S. & TropÃ©ano, J.P., 2010. "Credence goods, experts and risk aversion," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 201005, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Lille, Maria & Prause, Gunnar, 2009. "E-governmental services in the Baltic Sea Region," Wismar Discussion Papers 10/2009, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.