The marketer-a complex specialist, a man of concept, decision and action
AbstractOver the last fifty years, the theory and practice of contemporary marketing have been influenced by the focus of its applicative approach over a major landmark of the business world. A short characterization of its different orientations, from consumer oriented marketing to holistic marketing, can only lead to the conclusion regarding the formative complexity of the specialist working in this field. The profile of this specialist is to be understood in such a manner as to have a competitive response, based on the decisions he/she must make, in random and undetermined decisional circumstances. His/her inclusion in lucrative activities, the level of financial motivation and the requests to be confronted with are analyzed in the context of the working force market in Romania. The formative role played by the upper echelon of the Romanian school over future marketers is also emphasized.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania in its journal The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 25 (February)
holistic marketing; marketer; key account manager; Romanian academics marketing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicolae Al. POP, 2008. "Romanian academic marketing. Present and perspectives," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, Economic Publishing House, vol. 3(2), Summer.
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2010.
"Romanian public marketing in terms of necessity, collaboration and mix,"
25133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Grigorescu, & Alina Elena Blalia,, 2010. "Romanian Public Marketing in Terms of Necessity,Collaboration and Mix," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1049-1054, May.
- Ioan Plăiaş & Ciprian-Marcel Pop & Raluca Băbuţ & Dan Cristian Dabija, 2011. "Employers’ Perception Of Competences Acquired Through Academic Marketing Training In Knowledge Based Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 448-463, June.
- Pop Nicolae Alexandru & Mihoc Florin & Fotea Ioan Stefan, 2010. "Relationship Marketing Research Tailored To Support Sales Management. Case Study: An International Express Logistics Company In Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 755-760, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.