Renewal marketing management in public and business organizations
AbstractThe actual challenges for public and private organizations are the EU space and globalization. Romanian authorities – public administration institutions, are confronted with a profound process of transformation as a new EU member that has to come to the same expectations and performances as the others. At the same time the business organizations – companies, national and multinational, are concerned about the new markets, competition, customers and regulations. Both types of organizations have to renew their view about the role of marketing and to restructure their approach and behavior accordingly. We shall examine the most important issues they have to deal with and will propose a generally correlated action plan to be taken into consideration. As this period of time is under the economic and financial crises pressure we also take into account the effects of economic decline and re-launch.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 25128.
Date of creation: 06 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
marketing; public and private organizations; EU; crises; action plan;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2010.
"Romanian public marketing in terms of necessity, collaboration and mix,"
25133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Grigorescu, & Alina Elena Blalia,, 2010. "Romanian Public Marketing in Terms of Necessity,Collaboration and Mix," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1049-1054, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.