Prospects of American Scholarship to Pakistani School Students
AbstractThis paper analysis the prospectsfor "A" grade students of government schools in Sindh Province, Pakistan. The scheme is introduced in the year 2007. The main objective of paper is to see the impact of Scholarship in growth in social and economic terms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18763.
Date of creation: Feb 2008
Date of revision:
youth excchange and study; American Scholarship; public Schools; education;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herani, Gobind M. & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Dhakan, Ali Akbar, 2007.
"Self-Reliance Micro-Finance in Tharparkar-Sindh: Suggested Techniques,"
5577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gobind M. Herani & Allah Wasayo Rajar & Ali Akbar Dhakan, 2007. "Self-Reliance Micro-Finance in Tharparkar-Sindh: Suggested Techniques," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 147-166, December.
- Gobind M. Herani & Allah Wasayo Rajar & Muhammad Ali, 2007.
"Reforming Farmland and Rangeland at Tharparkar: Suggested Implementations for Income Generation,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 14-32, June.
- Herani, Gobind & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Khaskheli, Muhammad Ali, 2007. "Reforming farmland and rangeland in Tharparkar: Suggested implementations for income generation," MPRA Paper 5542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Higher Education In Africa – A Case Of Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riaz, Kashif & Hussainy, Syed Karamatullah & Khalil, Hamza & Herani, Gobind M., 2008.
"Factors Influencing Students' Learning at KASB Institute of Technology,"
15008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kashif Riaz & Syed Karamatullah Hussainy & Hamza Khalil & Gobind M. Herani, 2008. "Factors Influencing Students' Learning at KASB Institute of Technology," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 1, pages 61-74, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.