Factor Endowments, Nontradables Prices and Measures of Openness" "
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Nottingham, CREDIT in its series Discussion Papers with number 97/14.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics University of Nottingham University Park Nottingham NG7 2RD
Phone: (44) 0115 951 5620
Fax: (0115) 951 4159
Web page: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Falvey, Rod & Gemmell, Norman, 1999. "Factor endowments, nontradables prices and measures of 'openness'," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 101-122, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey & Charlotte Vaillant, . "Aggregate Export and Food Crop Supply Response in Tanzania," Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT 98/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Turan Subasat, 2003. "Does the Dollar Index Really Measure Outward Orientation?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 309-326.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, 2006. "Explaining policy volatility in developing countries," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/583, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ansgar Belke & Lars Wang, 2005.
"The Degree of Openness to Intra-Regional Trade - Towards Value-Added Based Openness Measures,"
Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany
257/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Lars Wang, 2006. "The Degree of Openness to Intra-Regional Trade Towards Value-Added Based Openness Measures," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 226(2), pages 115-138, March.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Squire, Lyn, 2007. "Explaining trade policy in the Middle East and North Africa," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 660-684, February.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham & Jonathan Temple, 2006.
"Macroeconomic policy and the distribution of growth rates,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
06/584, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sirimaneetham, Vatcharin & Temple, Jonathan, 2006. "Macroeconomic Policy and the Distribution of Growth Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.